Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

Hypothetical Question : If Alonso Departs From Mclaren...

Who wants a conspiracy theory??? TOO BAD YOU'RE GETTING ONE.

If Lewis was as clever as Nando, he would use his points lead as his cushion and take advantage of Fred's temper. Lewis sandbags in practice, letting Fernando get the best treatment, and once again Lewis doesn't be a team player so that Fernando does this and gets penalized all the time allowing Lewis to win.

But Lewis will probably play fair and not do that....but if he did, he wouldn't be my least favorite driver anymore.

Great post. Only problem is that if you are Alonso, do you trust that the info will not get to LH anyway. I mean, even Ferrari's information found its way to McLarenm how on earth do you control the flow of information within the team? The more i think about it, the more I am conviced Alonso needs out of the team.

Well thank you much. I agree with you that Ron has done a very poor job at managing this feud.

Alonso would have no choice but to trust that the data was being kept secret. He can always still leave at the end of the year depending on how things turn out...

If Ron was the one who decided to do the punishing, I think it would stick... I don't think the team is going to chose to subvert Ron and Alonso just to support Lewis. It would be a big operation to keep it all secret, and judging by what we've seen of british subterfuge recently, it would probably be pretty easy to spot--

----------------

To: [email protected]

Subject: Alonso's practice data

This message has been marked Confidential

Attachment size: 912 GB

Here you go Lewis. Restore racing glory to the empire, my boy!

- The Night-Time Security Guard

-----------------

I think that it would have to be Ron's decision. Ron can punish Lewis, or Ron can roll over and let Lewis have his way, and Lewis will start running the show... How Ron handles Lewis is going to be a VERY important decision for McLaren, Lewis and Alonso's future.

Lewis would have been back to GP2 for the rest of his contract if he was 7 points back of Alonso instead of 7 points ahead. I think the F1weekly podcast had it right: "the last person to tell Ron Dennis to go f himself was JPM." And I don't think Lew Ham is well suited for NASCAR.

Ron is a quiet fellow, but he has a mean pen. He must be torn up inside over the way Lewis is behaving. Even when Lewis was chewing him out, his attitude was shock: 'how can you talk to me like this?' He is going to be the one to make the decision which will affect McLaren, Alonso's and Lewis's future... is he going to take this kind of treatment, just because the kid is leading the WDC?

How will that affect Lewis's attitude for the rest of his racing career, if he can tell his boss to go F himself and be on his merry way, scott-free.

Remove the data sharing, I say!!

----------------

To: [email protected]

Subject: Alonso's practice data

This message has been marked Confidential

Attachment size: 912 GB

Here you go Lewis. Restore racing glory to the empire, my boy!

- The Night-Time Security Guard

-----------------

:clap3:

The title is far from over and I think it'll go a long way before beind decided. Nothings standing in the way of Alonso putting up a good fight. Right now my smart money would be on Hamilton, he seems to handle the pressure better whereas when angry Alonso does seem to get rattled. Still it'll make for an exciting finish to the season.

That's why nobody trust Ron Dennis policy. When it was JPM Ron told him to leave and DLR took his car, if it had been Alonso he had had quite a bigger fuss in the team and a proper punishment.

But oh amigos, it was Lewis Hamilton an law is not for him.

P.S.- Could we trust Ron Dennis with the spy scandal if he does nothing? Could we say then he is a liar and the word he gives is no the word he keeps? Do you think Alonso would get away with it?

It could be that Hamilton is young and learning his way. What he said was a mistake, he apologised for it and with Dennis actually having a brain he has forgiven him and probably told him not again. He knows Hamilton will make mistakes in many areas and because of his age knows he needs to grow with them mistakes and make him better.

It could be that Hamilton is young and learning his way. What he said was a mistake, he apologised for it and with Dennis actually having a brain he has forgiven him and probably told him not again. He knows Hamilton will make mistakes in many areas and because of his age knows he needs to grow with them mistakes and make him better.

You are spot on! Hamilton is very media savvy and will know that his comments to Ron and disobedience of the team has been roundly condemned - He will not make the same mistake twice I am sure.

Mclaren will stick with Lewis long term - he is the future

And what a poor job by RD in manging the team. He is really not on top of it and his reputation took a big dive this weekend

ron also mentioned he wanted a bigggggggggggggggggg break........

when do u guys think he will retire

That's why nobody trust Ron Dennis policy. When it was JPM Ron told him to leave and DLR took his car, if it had been Alonso he had had quite a bigger fuss in the team and a proper punishment.

P.S.- Could we trust Ron Dennis with the spy scandal if he does nothing? Could we say then he is a liar and the word he gives is no the word he keeps? Do you think Alonso would get away with it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You should be on TV.

You are spot on! Hamilton is very media savvy and will know that his comments to Ron and disobedience of the team has been roundly condemned - He will not make the same mistake twice I am sure.

Mclaren will stick with Lewis long term - he is the future

Yep Moose and Fed up.

Lewis is so young, he will make mistakes. He is a young blood, so is Alonso. What happend last week was a typical example of two teenagers in a political row in college. Comon Guys, it is okay to trash Lewis or Alonso, look they have given us something to talk about. That does not mean both of them are bad guys.

Please note that it was JPM who decided to leave the team.

I think Alonso should go to Toyota. All the money in the world and he can direct the team to success. Judging from the Mclaren video I saw of him when he shook hands with each mechanic in Mclaren and introduced himself obviously shows hes a team player and cares about whats happening in the back. Which i think Jarno and Ralf dont give a crap about aslong as their getting paid.

I think Hamilton and Kubica would be an excellent line up at Mclaren but Kubica wouldnt wanna be number 2. Or maybe take Barichello as hes the ultimate number 2 driver. Or Rosberg would be good.

But I just cant see him back at Renault for some reason. I think he's moved on from them.

I wonder what Mclaren will do if Alonso beats Lewis in the world championship and both drivers want the team to choose either one of the other?

Renault or BMW. In Renault i think he would take the place of Fisichella and in BMW, possibly Heidfeld. I think either De La Rosa or Gary Paffet (if he didn't have and DTM meetings that clashed) would take his place.

80% of me think he'll replace Kovalainen... 18% think he'll b in a trade with kubi or nick and 2% really want to believe he'll de wdc to stop this hami-crazyness and will stay in mclaren...

SOOOO... after the "widely reported" deal "inked for Heidfeld" recently, did anyone heard/read/saw any confirmation from BMW that the deal has been signed and Nick Rambo will drive for BMW in 2008? :eusa_think: If I keep on googleing this news at work ant longer, I'll get fired. <_<