Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Hamilton Tells Dennis: Go F*cking Swivel!

The full extent of Lewis Hamilton's temporary falling out with McLaren team boss - and long-time mentor - Ron Dennis came to light ahead of the Hungarian Grand Prix, revealing the heated post-qualifying exchange that was the apparent cause of Dennis' headphone-throwing display on pit-wall.

While many guessed that the displeasure was directed at Fernando Alonso, after the Spaniard had blocked Hamilton at the session's final tyre change, analysis of the radio traffic between Dennis and his prot

"Don't ever f****** do that to me again"," Hamilton was quoted by Britain's News of the World and The Sunday Times, amongst others.

"Dennis hit back, blasting: "Don't ever f****** speak to me like that."

But Hamilton responded: "Go f****** swivel."

LOL! So funny!

I can sense behind closed doors all is not how it should be at that team now!

Could be all fake though, the press will spin any story to get people reading and paying money for it.

I believe that exchange is in the qualifying thread or a similar thread. Funny, but if it did happen it makes you realise why Ron wasn't happy for Lewis.

I hate hypocrisy, I hate disloyalty, I hate cynicism...

I think I hate Hamilton now. He will probably apologize because it is the best for his goals but he's showed the kind of sportsman he is.

I think Senna, Prost or Michael had never done something aginst their own team.

I like Hamilton more for standing his ground. It's a passionate sport and the heart rate runs high and things will be said. I'm sure they can/will/have smoothed things out and they'll move on. It's part of learning for Hamilton but I like it that he has this ruthless side - You need it to win in F1.

"Don't ever f****** do that to me again"," Hamilton was quoted by Britain's News of the World and The Sunday Times, amongst others.

"Dennis hit back, blasting: "Don't ever f****** speak to me like that."

But Hamilton responded: "Go f****** swivel."

:snigger:

Funny way of showing respect to a guy who seemingly built his career.

I said it yesterday. The situation for me on Hamilton is too much to soon.

Why you all hate him now? Now that he's getting interesting?!

The guy even has a personality!

Yes exactly Kati! I actually like his ruthless streak.

:unsure:

Aha! Muzza! I am actually sitting with my legs crossed (not fingers) and laughing like mad witnessing how popular is the church of Hamilton is becoming! :clap3:

Yes, why should Hamilton give presents?

Someone pointed out that Micheal never went against his team! Why did he have to? :rolleyes:

I think I hate Hamilton now. He will probably apologize because it is the best for his goals but he's showed the kind of sportsman he is.

Yes Alehop! You do sound like a freedom fighter! :lol:

Rubbish- they would have driven over their own grandmother if it helped their cause. And bravo to that- it's what makes a champion.

If you had even a shred of objectivity you would accept that both drivers were at fault this weekend and move on.

If you had even a shred of objectivity you would accept that both drivers were at fault this weekend and move on.

Both were at fault, but different sins.

Rubbish- they would have driven over their own grandmother if it helped their cause. And bravo to that- it's what makes a champion.

Alonso is blameless this weekend. He did not act on his own. He was following orders. The lollipop man was not even involved with the ongoing radio actions, and just becuase he lifted does not mean Alonso had to leave!!!!!

Alonso is blameless this weekend. He did not act on his own. He was following orders. The lollipop man was not even involved with the ongoing radio actions, and just becuase he lifted does not mean Alonso had to leave!!!!!

If the radio transmissions (which the stewards seized) showed Nando was waiting on his countdown over the radio, wouldn't he have been exonerated?

Yes exactly Kati! I actually like his ruthless streak.
BS!! If it was'nt for Kati, you would'nt be saying such nice, kind words about him!

Definately agree. Both of them acted like 2 year olds this weekend! It's like they're playing PS2.

Alonso: "It's my go now".

Hamilton: "NO! I can do what I want, ask Bernie.

Alonso: "You're gonna pay tomorrow in quali"

Hamilton: "Stop, being such a pussy & sort it now."

Alonso: "OK, lets go!"

This childish who-gets-a-go-at-the-PS2 argument led to a bitchfight & contiuned on in quali.

You see what happens when you come addicted to PS2??? I'm gonna copy & paste this to the BS thread Andres created!

i had a bit of respect to hamilton but he has spoiled it

if he has disobeyed team orders and entered the pits then he shudve gone to retire instead of waiting outside and involving stewards....and the next thing even after he left from pits he didn't complete his lap and retired so better he cudve retired inside the pits....so that everything wudve been smooth....

well i definitely admit he has tremendous skills for a rookie but now his attitude seems to have worried the people

like many f1 fans i was quite anti hamilton-hype from the start, but since hamilton started acting up i have started to like him more. defending your position in the team and on track is commendable. a team leader should worry more if a driver is a doormat and not when a few expletives are exchanged after a tumultous qualifying session.

bernie's loving it, by the way. between the espionage and mclaren driver spats Formula 1 even gets more words in the NY Post. they have articles now! usually it was "Some spaniard wins a European race of cars that look like IndyCars". now they seem to actually report. NY Post is my true measure of how important things are. if something beats out Linday Lohan for the front page, it must be.

Yeah exactly this was just what F1 needed imho. There's been more interest now than ever before. Lewis started it off by being a new talent at the start of the year, then the close (drivers!) contest maintained people's interest, now there's a real dirty dog-fight between two guys. It's a marketeer's dream.

like many f1 fans i was quite anti hamilton-hype from the start, but since hamilton started acting up i have started to like him more. defending your position in the team and on track is commendable. a team leader should worry more if a driver is a doormat and not when a few expletives are exchanged after a tumultous qualifying session.

bernie's loving it, by the way. between the espionage and mclaren driver spats Formula 1 even gets more words in the NY Post. they have articles now! usually it was "Some spaniard wins a European race of cars that look like IndyCars". now they seem to actually report. NY Post is my true measure of how important things are. if something beats out Linday Lohan for the front page, it must be.

:clap3::clap3:

Bah, I thought F1 would be great this year finally without Schumi, now with Hamilton it's even worse, he patronises the other drivers when he wins and acts all super-nice to the press :angry2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: 400th Post :YaY: