Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erinnn

Who Should Be My Favorite Driver??

If anyone would like to help me I'd appreciate it. I don't really know the drivers well, so who should I cheer for and why? I have drivers in the other series (Brian Vickers in NASCAR because he's so darn cute with his little accent and wrecked Jimmie and Junior to win...Danica in IRL and Katherine in CCWS because they're girls...)

Thanks in advance! (shirtless pics of the drivers are more than welcome...that'll convince me :lol::P )

Since when was Eric a girl :lol: ?!

Strange, actually. He seems to me like a Fernando fanboy.

Is this Nick hot?

May I ask you to find that out yourself??

May I ask you to find that out yourself??

:lol: Eric's gender or Nick's hottness, or both?

Eric's gender is definitely male, I've checked recently and frequently :lol::P

A Google image search shows that Nick is kinda cute.

Admitting you've seen the screwdriver in my tool box is not gunna win you any friends, trust me. You'll either get laughed at or be hated out of jealousy. Okay, fine, you'll just get laughed at.

You should support Fernando and Nick because I do, and in my own little world, I can pretend my opinion actually means something to you :lol:

I appreciate the interest in supporting nick but i guess u shouldn't do it only cus hes hot hehe :) he's talented n that matters a lot!

as for shirtless drivers, most girls who search this ... 'gift' in a driver support fisichella :)

Kimi Raikkonen's pretty cool if you like drivers that tend to not give a f**k :P

80563.jpg

Why here he is in the middle dressed as a gorilla, he just doesn't give a f**k am I right? :lol:

Let me give you all the choices, that way you can select objectively:

1) Lewis Hamilton: Yeah, an American or British person supporting Lewis, breaking news!

Pros: You will get plenty of satisfaction from his many achievements on track, in case you actually get any satisfaction from that. Plenty of British people to talk with. Good for getting integrated quickly.

Cons: You will be just "one of those pesky Hammy fans that jumped right now in his wagon". Too controversial for a novice member level. His Dad.

2) Fernando Alonso: The Mono-brow Emperor

Pros: Will save you efforts arguing with your fianc

Nice run down on the drivers Andres.

I do however feel it's my duty to say that Mark Webber is certainly not a bogan.

Erin you should support Mark Webber because he is Australian, simple :D

Niall-You called Kimi a gorilla! You racist pig! :lol::P Just kidding.

Quiet One-You must really love me to take the time to write all that!

aussief1-If there were two guys who were exactly the same, but one had an Aussie accent and the other didn't, the one with the Aussie accent would be 90 times sexier.

rumblestrip-He's not bad. Not bad at all.

Andres: That was an awesome run-down! Noble of you to put Lewis at the top of the pile. :P

Erin: I personally don't really support anyone. I mainly just like to watch the sport as it is. (I guess it's impossible not to be excited with Lewis though.)

Erin, may I suggest Robby Gordon?

:congrats:

That was a pretty perfect summary of the drivers, although it failed to mention Robert Kubica's quite sensational eyebrows. Definitely a plus as far as I'm concerned.

Erinn date='Aug 8 2007, 10:35 AM' post='209338']

Niall-You called Kimi a gorilla! You racist pig! :lol::P Just kidding.

Quiet One-You must really love me to take the time to write all that!

aussief1-If there were two guys who were exactly the same, but one had an Aussie accent and the other didn't, the one with the Aussie accent would be 90 times sexier.

rumblestrip-He's not bad. Not bad at all.

I always thought girls from all over the world liked the Australian accent :D

If anyone would like to help me I'd appreciate it. I don't really know the drivers well, so who should I cheer for and why? I have drivers in the other series (Brian Vickers in NASCAR because he's so darn cute with his little accent and wrecked Jimmie and Junior to win...Danica in IRL and Katherine in CCWS because they're girls...)

Thanks in advance! (shirtless pics of the drivers are more than welcome...that'll convince me :lol::P )

Nice run down on the drivers Andres.

I do however feel it's my duty to say that Mark Webber is certainly not a bogan.

Erin you should support Mark Webber because he is Australian, simple :D

G'day Erin, welcome to the forums! As for which driver you may want to cheer for, aussief1 makes a good point. Pick Mark.

Quite one=Brilliant

:lol: Sorry Erin, I don't love you. I'm having an affair with Paul here. Smoothest hands in TF1!

As for the drivers, actually I just wanted to name a couple and it ended up being the whole list :lol:

Oh, and I do consider Webbo one of my favorite drivers (for all you Aussies out there :P )

[subliminal message]

Support Liuzzi!!!

[/subliminal message]

Oh, and I do consider Webbo one of my favorite drivers (for all you Aussies out there :P )

Good to hear Quiet One! :clap3:

Good man Andres :thumb::tiphat:

Go for Webber & Sato... No need to give reasons or pics, it's just the right thing to do :P

@Erinnn - Gotta go Alonso, no reasons needed, he's just the most exiting best driver!

@Quiet one - I love the write up, HAHA

@Sato - Classic!

Yeah, which Paul??? Interesting this! HAHA