Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

The One And Only Mclaren Contraversy Thread

Need I say more?

Need I say more?

??? I guess I'll go do something else.?????

Need I say more?

No new threads and if anyone pulls a Mikathegreat2 rant they like him will be banned, enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce wasn't talking about you!

I know but all my wit charm and debatable comments have been censored with the one iron first. I am crushed

I know but all my wit charm and debatable comments have been censored with the one iron first. I am crushed

Not censored at all, it's just that so many threads were hashing out the same stuff over and over. Now you can do it in one thread, this one.

Put forth the argument for a thread that has been closed, I will consider merging it into this thread. I'll return in aprox 5 hours, beauty sleep you know :unsure:

Yeah I hear you Pump!

Well I've pretty much said all I need to say in the other threads along the lines of Hamilton is a c0ck sucking, Arrogant, big headed, backstabbing Chav!

Obviously most the Brit fans wont agree since he's about the first half decent sportsman to come out the country since 1966.

Yeah I hear you Pump!

Well I've pretty much said all I need to say in the other threads along the lines of Hamilton is a c0ck sucking, Arrogant, big headed, backstabbing Chav!

Obviously most the Brit fans wont agree since he's about the first half decent sportsman to come out the country since 1966.

You are a bitter man, but I guess that is your make up.

Oh well

<_<

Jordan warns Hamilton to cool off!

Former F1 team boss Eddie Jordan has warned Lewis Hamilton to cool off in his row with McLaren team mate Fernando Alonso as it may backfire on him.

"It's magic what is happening, but Lewis has to be very careful he doesn't get too political," Jordan told BBC Sport. "He has to be careful he doesn't say too much that ostracises him or puts him in a position where Ron Dennis has to make a choice."

Jordan warned Hamilton to realise that it has been Alonso's input to the McLaren team that has helped them both enjoy a winning car this season.

"I believe McLaren is giving him a car that's good enough because of what Alonso has brought to the team," Jordan added. "Alonso does feel ostracised. He feels all the team, initially anyway, was going Hamilton's way when he was the big story."

I would love to see Hamilton set up his own car, Alonso should refuse to share any setup!

Ps. For the first time in my life I hope Ferrari win the constructors since that Prick Ron Dennis like the Pommy Chav is a clown!

You are a bitter man, but I guess that is your make up.

Oh well

<_<

And you are a mislead sheep, Also part of your genes I guess...

Ps. For the first time in my life I hope Ferrari win the constructors

me too....

:blush:

Yeah I hear you Pump!

Just to clear up that im not having a dig at British sport, since I myself support the English Football & Rugby teams and I know Hill & Mansell were both superb drivers, I'm more making a point of sorts :rolleyes:

Hows it possible to have a constructive debate with any that uses dirty language like that?

I'm shocked that mods even allow such posts as this is the type of stuff that totally degrades a decent debate.

Hows it possible to have a constructive debate with any that uses dirty language like that?

I'm shocked that mods even allow such posts as this is the type of stuff that totally degrades a decent debate.

If I gave a damn about your views I'd let you know but lucky for you and your 20 posts on the forum I couldn't give a sh*t!!!

If I gave a damn about your views I'd let you know but lucky for you and your 20 posts on the forum I couldn't give a sh*t!!!

Haha a man who uses the size of his post count to act tuff, what a man.

Let me let you in on a little secret, post count means jack...

I can't tell you how mant times I have seen people with 2k posts but 99% of them post being utter crap spam whining baby posts...

But I wouldnt expect anything constructive back from you so i'll make this my last post regarding you and your powerfull 3k post count... :rolleyes:

Did someone say something???

Haha a man who uses the size of his post count to act tuff, what a man.

Let me let you in on a little secret, post count means jack...

I can't tell you how mant times I have seen people with 2k posts but 99% of them post being utter crap spam whining baby posts...

But I wouldnt expect anything constructive back from you so i'll make this my last post regarding you and your powerfull 3k post count... :rolleyes:

haha so true though. Theres definately something nerdy about being proud of a post count :clap3: . Your right though, it is pretty factual about most posts being utter nonsence when theres about 3000 of them in such a short space of time. Some people definately like to sight of their own speil. I'm sure though they look back at some of the posts and seriously cringe especially when it's swearing and degrading and a non founded poorly rounded argument/opinion.

The evidence remains conclusive. Hamilton leads the World Championship as of now. The kid is a phenom.

haha so true though. Theres definately something nerdy about being proud of a post count :clap3: . Your right though, it is pretty factual about most posts being utter nonsence when theres about 3000 of them in such a short space of time. Some people definately like to sight of their own speil. I'm sure though they look back at some of the posts and seriously cringe especially when it's swearing and degrading and a non founded poorly rounded argument/opinion.

The evidence remains conclusive. Hamilton leads the World Championship as of now. The kid is a phenom.

At least "I haven't just joined the forum because my favourate driver Hamilton, (who Ive supported forever) Is winning races".

Don't hate me because I have watched more f1 than you guys, met more drivers & have actual contacts in the sport -_-

BTW, the ONLY Hamilton fan I will answer too and respect at the current moment in time is the leader of the Hamilton cult... Autumnpuma ^_^

Ps. For the first time in my life I hope Ferrari win the constructors since that Prick Ron Dennis like the Pommy Chav is a clown!
At least "I haven't just joined the forum because my favourate driver Hamilton, (who Ive supported forever) Is winning races".

Don't hate me because I have watched more f1 than you guys, met more drivers & have actual contacts in the sport -_-

Wez whats going on, why are you being such a d#ckhead? You're one of the good guys, someone who talks sense, whats with the recent immaturity and bad language?

There are soooooo many things that can be said back to you, especially about South African sport but I dont want to go there, I dont want to have a low-level argument with you, old buddy.

But your posts are different and we dont like it. You've been here long enough to know that mouthing off with insults and no decent arguments is not going to gain you any credibility or respect.

By the way with regards to Alonso, I think you're in massive denial. Maybe thats what has brought on the anger and defensiveness and hatred of Hamilton? Have some self-respect and stop being such an arse. We want the old Wez

I do believe under my name it says, Joined: 1-February 06. Now remind me, when did Hamilton come along? I was posting before he came into F1 and following the sport for many many years before.

haha sure you do. You keep telling yourself that. Contacts within the sport does not constitute the day Alonso signed your ticket stub and said goodluck kid.

You know its not that your not a Hamilton fan, or even that you show blind faith in Alonso, it's the way you word your argument. Or should I say lack of argument. p**sing and moaning about Hamilton with all the swear words you know isn't doing yourself any favours. Sure I'm a Hamilton fan, I was a Schumacher fan before him but I can remove the tinted specs from time to time and view the sport from outside the box.

What ever rocks your boat buddy!

I joined this board because it looked to be the best one out of a bunch that I had researched on the Internet, I did not join because of Hamilton I joined because this forum seemed a lot more active then other forums I have visited.

To be honest I hardly post about F1, this year is the first year I have ever joined a forum regarding F1, I have watched it ever since I was a little kid and supported the likes of Mansell, Hill, DC, Johnny Herbert, Jenson, Hamilton, Anthony Davidson and many, many more.

I do support british drivers, its in my nature too, I know some british people support none british teams and drivers but that is their choice, I do respect other drivers no matter how arragent they might be as they still have an amazing talent that most of us here so wished we had.

I respect the views of others and there opinions on factual events towards F1, I like to have debates on many F1 subjects and not just one single subject and I cast a balanced judgement towards both sides of a story. I can understand things can sometimes get heated and people can at times say things that they later regret. Though the way you express things towards others is key to gaining respect towards other people who are also interested in what you have to say.

And if I don't stop typing now this could become very long and boring post indeed so i'll stop now ;)

So then lets talk about Formula 1 and stop arguing about cr@p (me included)... So far every post Yourself and MooseFace have posted in here is about your infatuations with myself, And although I am flattered, please let's get back to topic.