Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KIMI_TO_WIN

Lewis Trained At The Same School As George Bush?

What about Bush - president US & lewis - PM uk

That would be good to watch hahaha...

I'd be happy to have Mark Webber as Prime Minister of Australia. He would be much better than the lying w#nker we have for a Prime Minister at the moment. Its time to have a normal person as PM like we used too. You you like the PM we had who held a world drinking record and the PM we had who was found walking the streets with no pants. Webber could be that PM :D

I'd be happy to have Mark Webber as Prime Minister of Australia. He would be much better than the lying w#nker we have for a Prime Minister at the moment. Its time to have a normal person as PM like we used too. You you like the PM we had who held a world drinking record and the PM we had who was found walking the streets with no pants. Webber could be that PM :D

will we have formula Kangroo?

will we have formula Kangroo?

Wombats, man, wombats. Formula Wombat. It just sounds right. They can race slow, bulky bathtubs, like, say, a NASCAR COT!

Wombats, man, wombats. Formula Wombat. It just sounds right. They can race slow, bulky bathtubs, like, say, a NASCAR COT!

:lol:

erm. I don't feel that LH has been "bashed" at all. Well not by any media I look at.

Personally I'm glad he thought for himself, as a driver and racer. He's not one of those pussys like Massa, who Hasn't got the balls to do what he thinks right.

If I were in his shoes, I'd head to Antartica for a holiday instead. But then, maybe the penguins will also sh#t all over him down there.

No the penguins will bow down to him, or attack him on the orders of fernando alonso.

Lewis Hamilton should go on holiday in Spain - just to annoy alonso.

(his arrival wud probably coincide with the reinstatement of the death penalty)