Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Favorite Type Of Cheese?

What is you're favorite type of cheese?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. err, yeah

• Cheddar
    • Blue Stilton
    • Mozzarella
    • Yorkshire blue
    • Red windsor cheese
    • Bath Blue
    • Devon Blue
    • Black bevon welsh
    • Stinking bishop
    • Derby cheese
    • Cotswold cheese
    • Chevington Cheese
    • Red Leicester
    • Real Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese
    • Other (please specify)
  2. 2. Why do you like this cheese?

• The flavor
    • The colour
    • The texture
    • The smell
    • Local cheese (made in you're county)
    • Overall aperance of the cheese
  3. 3. How often to you eat cheese

• once a week
    • two times a week
    • three times a week
    • four times a week
    • five times a week
    • six times a week
    • All week

Title says all. Just came across a strange question and i wondered what type of cheese you eat, why you eat it and how many times a week you eat it. This is my results:

1: Cheddar

2: The flavor

3: 3 times a week

You've been eating too many cheese, I guess hehe :D

Ok: mozzarella, flavour, all week

Well, truthfully, i didn't think of all those of the top of my head, but a quick google serach and cheesy heaven! :blush:

Only cheese I eat is on pizza, I eat it because I like pizza, and I eat pizza once or twice a week-ish.

I eat pizza almost everyday hehe and pasta :D So cheese is part of my life :wub:

Monteray jack.

Give me cheddar any day, forget all that fancy stuff :P

Amen to that, although I do fancy a bit a Red Leicester every now and then

By and far the strangest poll I've ever been a part of, although it is one of lifes great mysteries :-)

As for mysteries, how can Babybell not appear on the list?! Everyone loves the overpriced cheese in those, not for the taste, but for the weird red rubbery product that encloses it!

You rang?

Top of the list is Cornish Yarg, reminiscent of Caerphilly and wonderful on toast. Bavarian smoked cheese (nice with beetroot), Wensleydale (with crackers), Mexicana (on it's own, and the more chilli the better), Halloumi (my favourite squeaky cheese), Feta (with olives and garlic of course), the list is endless. All cheese made from goat or sheep milk. All cheese. Except white stilton with apricots. Truly disgusting.

By and far the strangest poll I've ever been a part of, although it is one of lifes great mysteries :-)

As for mysteries, how can Babybell not appear on the list?! Everyone loves the overpriced cheese in those, not for the taste, but for the weird red rubbery product that encloses it!

I'm full of very random thoughts, so i thought, why not. On some forums i'm part of, you can't even have this fun on it.

:lol:

You rang?

Top of the list is Cornish Yarg, reminiscent of Caerphilly and wonderful on toast. Bavarian smoked cheese (nice with beetroot), Wensleydale (with crackers), Mexicana (on it's own, and the more chilli the better), Halloumi (my favourite squeaky cheese), Feta (with olives and garlic of course), the list is endless. All cheese made from goat or sheep milk. All cheese. Except white stilton with apricots. Truly disgusting.

All I can say is...you know your cheese. :D The bold 2 cheeses is already on my list of favourites, I love them so I think I'll follow some of your selections MG.

BTW, what that nice white creamy cheese called that had a slightly bitter crust, that cheese is just yummy!

Errr, i don't know. Wild and crazy guess-stinking bishop?

All this talk of cheese is making me hungry.

Errr, i don't know. Wild and crazy guess-stinking bishop?

All this talk of cheese is making me hungry.

This thread just made me buy a cottagecheese/avocado sandwich for lunch! :lol:

Haha, lol.

I once when to a cheese factory and this kid fainted because of the fumes coming from the Cheese. It was very funny.

And also very smelly. :rolleyes:

Haha, lol.

I once when to a cheese factory and this kid fainted because of the fumes coming from the Cheese. It was very funny.

And also very smelly. :rolleyes:

I remember when I was a kid, this friend of ours(who owns a supermarket) was cutting cheddar cheese and kept feeding us chunks. I gorge myself fully, grew so sick of it, almost threw up and hated cheese for a few years :lol:

Talking of hating foods, the first time i tried some bread, i threw up, and it's really put me off ever since, it's odd though, because i can eat toast, but i can't eat bread if it hasn't been cooked.

Talking of hating foods, the first time i tried some bread, i threw up, and it's really put me off ever since, it's odd though, because i can eat toast, but i can't eat bread if it hasn't been cooked.

Besides traditional breakfast, toast with avocado in the mornings, thats the best!

I once had a bacon and avocado salad at a resturant, ohhh, it was so nice!

Where you from, I suppose avo is not a local produce in your country? I saw lots of avocado's in the supermarket shelves, it's coming back in season, it's my favourite tropical fruit.

All I can say is...you know your cheese. :D The bold 2 cheeses is already on my list of favourites, I love them so I think I'll follow some of your selections MG.

BTW, what that nice white creamy cheese called that had a slightly bitter crust, that cheese is just yummy!

Sounds like Brie. Very nice.

Got to be close between Brie and Austrian Smoked Cheese... the latter pips it to the post though.