Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lukeB

Fantasy Football

Joined this league the other day cos I was bored, first fantasy footbal thing I've done. Anyone else fancy joining and making a private league, see who's the best out of this forum. It's free to enter and there's prize money available

whykickamoocow FC is currently #1 in the world! It must be the ykickamoocow of these forums as this guy is from Australia. If it is, congratulations! Being #1 ahead of over a million players is some achievement!!!

*Sorry my mistake. I was talking about this fantasy football:

www.fantasy.premierleague.com

whykickamoocow FC is currently #1 in the world! It must be the ykickamoocow of these forums as this guy is from Australia. If it is, congratulations! Being #1 ahead of over a million players is some achievement!!!

*Sorry my mistake. I was talking about this fantasy football:

www.fantasy.premierleague.com

Its not me. This just proves that you can have the most obscure username in the world and yet someone will always have something similar. Death to the person who copied my usersame :D

The Ykick virus is spreading again. Happened a while ago in this same forum. We all ended up looking just like Ykick.

Those were dark times :P

I play the official Fantasy Football game on the Premier League Website with the guys from my Aviation forum - anyone got the league code for me to join the TF1 league?