Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

How Popular Are You On This Forum?

Okay, just a fun little game i've come up with.

Rules

You have to rate the person who has posted above you in this topic 1 to 5 on how well you know them, for example, the first person who plays will have to rate me, so you could say 4/5, and then the next person who posts in the topic will have to rate the person who posted before them ect, ect.

These are the ratings and what they mean

1- Who are you?!

2- Seen you very rarely

3- Quite well known

4- I've seen you around here a lot

5- I've always seen you on here when i come online.

Remember, this is just a game, don't take offence to any ratings you get and you can play more than once.

Okay, just a fun little game i've come up with.

Rules

You have to rate the person who has posted above you in this topic 1 to 5 on how well you know them, for example, the first person who plays will have to rate me, so you could say 4/5, and then the next person who posts in the topic will have to rate the person who posted before them ect, ect.

These are the ratings and what they mean

1- Who are you?!

2- Seen you very rarely

3- Quite well known

4- I've seen you around here a lot

5- I've always seen you on here when i come online.

Remember, this is just a game, don't take offence to any ratings you get and you can play more than once.

There was a game played in similiar fashion by a lady called Lyria(I wonder where she is). I quite liked it, you had to say something about the previous poster and so it continues.... maybe we should revive it...

example... Jem would post then you go "likes Westlife" hahahahaha :lol:

11/10 for me. My popularity knows no bounds.

I see Monty is viewing. Is that the Monty, from long ago? Show yourself! We need more of the old timers back.

I think so. Showed as a senior member, and I've noticed him lurking quite a bit over the last week or so. It would be good to see him posting again.

Sorry but this is going to turn into a slagfest, closed