Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Hamilton's New Girl Friend?? The Current One Is Unhappy!!

Remembering the new one seems to b daughter of his boss... Hamilton is changing my idea about him being boring.

My opinion of LH just sinks lower and lower with each passing day. What a vulgar opportunist. I suppose he and his father are plotting to own Mclaren one day as well as Mansour Ojjeh's fortune.

Now that he can't copy Alonso's setup anymore, he is copying Albers'

That was a good take on the situation 'Quiet One'... :clap3:

Crapping on his GF.

Crapping on his boss. (Remember the '..swivel' episode)

Can't imagine what's next for 'I'll pretend to look cute, till i kick your #@*'... Perhaps crapping on the team and leaving them for Ferrari??

Would the Ferrari supporters be happy to have him? Please speak up!! U folks have been quiet since your king (the Long faced one) has gone away....

What a vulgar opportunist. fortune.

Yeah, what's he thinking huh? Ojeh looks a real swamp rat.

Can't imagine what's next for 'I'll pretend to look cute, till i kick your #@*'... Perhaps crapping on the team and leaving them for Ferrari??

He won't leave. Yet. He'll definately return in 2008.

And the Ferrari fans were quick to accept Kimi, so I'm sure they'd like Lewis just fine as long as he was winning.

Hammy porking the boss' daughter :eusa_think: not a bright career move.

We " the Ferrari fans " have already voted on the subject and we would rather keep our present drivers!

All the fakes, whiners and pretenders (Ron, Hami, Nando) can stay together in one team.

What can we say about this season?

We had to make due with the sharing of our blueprints and sabotage. The fact that we have become stronger in last few races are actually pretty impressive.

The most Ferrari fans actually feel that the whole championship is much to tainted to be bothered with. And yet the team team are still trying, not bad.

But the most impressive thing of all is that: although there has been many complications there no is whining, nagging or complaining, everyone are just try to their job. :clap3:

We " the Ferrari fans " have already voted on the subject and we would rather keep our present drivers!

All the fakes, whiners and pretenders (Ron, Hami, Nando) can stay together in one team.

What can we say about this season?

We had to make due with the sharing of our blueprints and sabotage. The fact that we have become stronger in last few races are actually pretty impressive.

The most Ferrari fans actually feel that the whole championship is much to tainted to be bothered with. And yet the team team are still trying, not bad.

But the most impressive thing of all is that: although there has been many complications there no is whining, nagging or complaining, everyone are just try to their job. :clap3:

Indeed...................

Yeah, what's he thinking huh? Ojeh looks a real swamp rat.

Aren't both of them ugly :eusa_think: ??

One would expect LH to be able to score higher than that :blink: !!

He may be front-running in the WDC but is definetely not in the pinaccle of women-sports :lol:

Over the past few weeks I have really been disappointed with Hamilton and his team. Though a cult of the church, I did try put a brave face, but I cant Hide my disappointment anymore. Not just he has been very naughty and mean, he also drives alongside the most whining driver of all time, which is attracting more media attention only for the worse.He does have a boss who is reegarded to be a control freak, and is able to do nothing to control one guy's antics and the other's moan. But the news of him dumping his girlfriend has been a shocker. My respect of people who are unfaithful is very low. I never expected Hamilton to be leading the championship, but I always expected him to be a nicer person.

He may be front-running in the WDC but is definetely not in the pinaccle of women-sports :lol:

I think they are both 8s.. 8.5 in the glamour shots, 7.5 in the fugly shots.. =)

That asian girl is a cutie, I like her little chubby face. The new one is somewhat generic looking.

Lewis is doing okay. He would look like a chump with some giant icelandic underwear model on his arms (someone named Svetlana). I think he has more of a connection with the new girl because he is surrounded by sycophantic women all of a sudden (even more so than before). She is already "in" so he doesn't have to worry as much about that... (although if he wasn't leading the WDC I'm not sure she'd be carrying his stinky sandals on the beach.. lol)

same thing with hollywood/movie types... if you aren't in their circle, they are convinced you're only interested in their famous persona...

I'd like to see Bernie's daughter start dating a driver. That would be grossly inappropriate, but very juicy.

She's only good enough for an Anthony Davidson or a Taku though.. no one further up the grid than 15th..

Not a bad effort. Atta boy Lewis!!! :D

Oh and for the record, as a Ferrari fan yet also a Hammy fan, I'd love to see him in Red. Cant see it happening though.

Somebody please post the snaps of the new gal.

Hey Lab check out the link at the start of the thread. It has both the girls pics there...

Over the past few weeks I have really been disappointed with Hamilton and his team. Though a cult of the church, I did try put a brave face, but I cant Hide my disappointment anymore. Not just he has been very naughty and mean, he also drives alongside the most whining driver of all time, which is attracting more media attention only for the worse.He does have a boss who is reegarded to be a control freak, and is able to do nothing to control one guy's antics and the other's moan. But the news of him dumping his girlfriend has been a shocker. My respect of people who are unfaithful is very low. I never expected Hamilton to be leading the championship, but I always expected him to be a nicer person.

As a die-hard Nando fan, I would also like to admit that I would appreciate it if Fred would just shut the **** up and drive.

As a die-hard Nando fan, I would also like to admit that I would appreciate it if Fred would just shut the **** up and drive.

Amen, Brother!

I was being sarcastic, i think she's lovely.

Do you know that he has been unfaithful? He's young, successful and having the time of his life. Good luck to him, i say. So what if he goes through a few women?

I was being sarcastic, i think she's lovely.

Really??I guess I really have to re-evaluate my woman-standards :unsure:

I 'm with Jenson women-wise !!

I have never read so much crap as I have seen in this thread. Everyone seems to be bereft of common sense.

You lot should face d truth, Hamilton has enough real talent to win the championship on his own, without needing un-equal opportunity help.

You lot should get another life cos it seems like the one you have now is not fulfilling .

What a bunch of losers!!