Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Hamilton's New Girl Friend?? The Current One Is Unhappy!!

I have never read so much crap as I have seen in this thread. Everyone seems to be bereft of common sense.

You lot should face d truth, Hamilton has enough real talent to win the championship on his own, without needing un-equal opportunity help.

You lot should get another life cos it seems like the one you have now is not fulfilling .

What a bunch of losers!!

If you mean people making comments about sleeping with the boss's daughter, you should get a new sens of humor cos it seems like the one you have now is not working.

I'm sure reading jokes about your favorite driver's annoying, but you just need to sit back and laugh and not be so serious.

If you mean people making comments about sleeping with the boss's daughter, you should get a new sens of humor cos it seems like the one you have now is not working.

I'm sure reading jokes about your favorite driver's annoying, but you just need to sit back and laugh and not be so serious.

I am not a fan of Hamilton nor any other driver at that. I just can't stand stupidity in all it's ramifications. There has been a lot of Hamilton negativity in this forum tos ee how more of that can be portrayed as Humour is just beyond. I will still make the same statement if it was another driver.

I have never read so much crap as I have seen in this thread. Everyone seems to be bereft of common sense.

You lot should face d truth, Hamilton has enough real talent to win the championship on his own, without needing un-equal opportunity help.

You lot should get another life cos it seems like the one you have now is not fulfilling .

What a bunch of losers!!

This is a forum, and we will express our thoughts here, we will rant here, and we will even sing here.

Yes, Hamilton is talented, that is why people admire him, and people criticize him.

He is fast, that is why people admire him, and people feel jealous.

I am his fan, I will praise him, and I will even kick him when I am disappointed.

Yes, we are all a bunch of losers in your eyes as only guys like Bernie and Bill Gates are winners, how successful are we you don't really know, we spend our free time expressing ourselves here, for we are really happy with our lives and the posts we read and type. And we love to support our favourite drivers, and rant about drivers or people we don't like.

I was being sarcastic, i think she's lovely.

Do you know that he has been unfaithful? He's young, successful and having the time of his life. Good luck to him, i say. So what if he goes through a few women?

I admit, I dont really know that! :D

But, I stand for people who are more faithful and I admire that, that does not mean I quit my job from the church. <_<

I am not a fan of Hamilton nor any other driver at that. I just can't stand stupidity in all it's ramifications. There has been a lot of Hamilton negativity in this forum tos ee how more of that can be portrayed as Humour is just beyond. I will still make the same statement if it was another driver.

No you wouldn't, show me a quote proving you defended Christian Albers when he was with the sponsor's daughter.

This is a forum, and we will express our thoughts here, we will rant here, and we will even sing here.

Yes, Hamilton is talented, that is why people admire him, and people criticize him.

He is fast, that is why people admire him, and people feel jealous.

I am his fan, I will praise him, and I will even kick him when I am disappointed.

Yes, we are all a bunch of losers in your eyes as only guys like Bernie and Bill Gates are winners, how successful are we you don't really know, we spend our free time expressing ourselves here, for we are really happy with our lives and the posts we read and type. And we love to support our favourite drivers, and rant about drivers or people we don't like.

:clap3::wub: Well said, abbas_gear!

No you wouldn't, show me a quote proving you defended Christian Albers when he was with the sponsor's daughter.

:clap3::wub: Well said, abbas_gear!

1: :thbup::thbup:

2: No :wub: smileys to anyone but me :P

What a bunch of losers!!

We are a bunch of funny losers.

You are not funny.

I'd like to see Bernie's daughter start dating a driver. That would be grossly inappropriate, but very juicy.

She's only good enough for an Anthony Davidson or a Taku though.. no one further up the grid than 15th..

You are forgetting Adrian Sutil. He's always below 15 but is a really smart fella and who can deny the fact that with a go kart Honda has managed this season even button is hanging around the Spykers (I have the right to reserve comments on Barrichello's beauty)

I just can't stand stupidity in all it's ramifications.

Do you mean manifestations? Or perhaps 'and' instead of 'in'?

Also, to note another glaring errors in this little gem, there should be no apostrophe in its. The only time its has an apostrophe is as a contraction of "it is".

In ITS possessive form, this pronoun has no apostrophe.. I mean, heck, just ask Cav!

Sorry for being so picky, but I have a great defense: I just can't stand stupidity in all it's ramifications!

Do you mean manifestations? Or perhaps 'and' instead of 'in'?

Also, to note another glaring errors in this little gem, there should be no apostrophe in its. The only time its has an apostrophe is as a contraction of "it is".

In ITS possessive form, this pronoun has no apostrophe.. I mean, heck, just ask Cav!

Sorry for being so picky, but I have a great defense: I just can't stand stupidity in all it's ramifications!

:lol::lol:

Normally I'd be all "geez, lay off, it's just grammar," but this time it was humorous and well-deserved, and I do like humor and justice in all their ramifications!

You are forgetting Adrian Sutil. He's always below 15 but is a really smart fella and who can deny the fact that with a go kart Honda has managed this season even button is hanging around the Spykers (I have the right to reserve comments on Barrichello's beauty)

Aye, I did give some thought to Sutil, but he is too good for BE's daughter... strong racer, smart guy, and so *dreamy*

Did I say that out loud? :blush:

Aye, I did give some thought to Sutil, but he is too good for BE's daughter... strong racer, smart guy, and so *dreamy*

Did I say that out loud? :blush:

:lol:

And he has Lewis (a while back I posted a picture of Lewis and Adrian holding hands)

:lol:

And he has Lewis (a while back I posted a picture of Lewis and Adrian holding hands)

LOL. I think its pretty easy to figure out whose the TOP in that relationship.

"Awww, but Lewis, I have a headache and a charity event in the morning."

"I'm two seconds faster a lap than you, and I'm leading the WDC"

"Oh, ok, but be quick"

LOL. I think its pretty easy to figure out whose the TOP in that relationship.

"Awww, but Lewis, I have a headache and a charity event in the morning."

"I'm two seconds faster a lap than you, and I'm leading the WDC"

"Oh, ok, but be quick"

:lol::lol::clap3::clap3:

We are a bunch of funny losers.

You are not funny.

Heh! :rolleyes:

Not many people know what is it like to be losers! If we weren't we wouldnt be here! :naughty:

I was a very old member and left this forum long back because of people simply worshipping their drivers and having no sense of humour. Just recently rejoined and have realised things have changed.

Keep up the good work! :clap3:

I was a very old member and left this forum long back because of people simply worshipping their drivers and having no sense of humour. Just recently rejoined and have realised things have changed.

ha! good to have you back Fanatic! but members at present have forgotten that it is an F1 site... :rolleyes:

We " the Ferrari fans " have already voted on the subject and we would rather keep our present drivers!

All the fakes, whiners and pretenders (Ron, Hami, Nando) can stay together in one team.

What can we say about this season?

We had to make due with the sharing of our blueprints and sabotage. The fact that we have become stronger in last few races are actually pretty impressive.

The most Ferrari fans actually feel that the whole championship is much to tainted to be bothered with. And yet the team team are still trying, not bad.

But the most impressive thing of all is that: although there has been many complications there no is whining, nagging or complaining, everyone are just try to their job. :clap3:

what a load of crap!!!there is no evidence yet to prove your allegation,and ferrari has a hope in hell of winning either of the championships.keep living the memory of the schmucker!!! :mf_tongue:

Welcome back FAN-A-TIC!! :rolleyes:

OK OK...this is my last post for the day...

But its not for us forum members its for LH...

LETTER TO LEWIS HAMILTON

'Dear Mr Hamilton,

Dumb a##... aim higher!! why go after the town sheriff's daughter when the president's daughter is cuter!!

Please review the pics in the link below and make the necessary adjustments on the steering wheel (aka Gold digging device/career compass)... why rob the teller when u can own the bank!!

http://www.formulaf1.com/2007/03/16/photo-...ones-fhm-cover/

Oh and before you tell us to '...go swivel' please call Sutil...he can help you reach your personal goals much faster!!

Wishing you many more conquests and good luck with keeping up the image presented to the media 'i'll pretend to look innocent... till I kick your *&$...' you've got most of us fooled!!

Way to go mate!'