Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Hamilton's New Girl Friend?? The Current One Is Unhappy!!

I 'm with Jenson women-wise !!

His new girlfriend is you?

As a die-hard Nando fan, I would also like to admit that I would appreciate it if Fred would just shut the **** up and drive.

Yes, the time to talk is finished, now it is time to drive or die. And of course always time to say good bye.

Sorry for being so picky, but I have a great defense: I just can't stand stupidity in all it's ramifications!

:clap3:

Yes, the time to talk is finished, now it is time to drive or die. And of course always time to say good bye.

goodnight!

:lol: What a funny thread!

I think the old gf was cuter.

Well she (the ex) may well be smarter. To me, neither looks that cute.

He may be front-running in the WDC but is definetely not in the pinaccle of women-sports :lol:

No indeed. :lol: On youtube, I saw a behind-the-scenes film for the "anything you can do, I can do better" ad Nando and Lewis did. Lewis talks to a female actor who was much hotter than either of the girls in question here, and it looked to me like he was trying to impress her. Whether he was trying or not, he certainly didn't, and he quickly gave up speaking to her.

I never expected Hamilton to be leading the championship, but I always expected him to be a nicer person.

Well then you should be grateful for both pleasant surprises Abbas!

I am not a fan of Hamilton nor any other driver at that. I just can't stand stupidity in all it's ramifications. There has been a lot of Hamilton negativity in this forum tos ee how more of that can be portrayed as Humour is just beyond. I will still make the same statement if it was another driver.

:lol: Xenna you are so awesome! Post more often!

1: :thbup::thbup:

2: No :wub: smileys to anyone but me :P

But I can still give you

those special treats Bruce doesn't let us mention

and :wub: smilies though, right?

PS I've never "flirted" with a guy in full view of his fianc

His new girlfriend is you?

Damn foreign languages... <_<

I still think I wrote that correctly though :eusa_think: !

What I meant to say was that we share the same girlfriend.... :mf_tongue:

I have never read so much crap as I have seen in this thread.

You must be new to the internet. Have you never read a british tabloid newspaper?

You lot should face d truth, Hamilton has enough real talent to win the championship on his own, without needing un-equal opportunity help.

I agree, Hamilton should ditch the mclaren and simply run the remaining grand prix's, after all he is 'superhuman'

You lot should get another life cos it seems like the one you have now is not fulfilling .

Content with my current life thanks!

What a bunch of losers!!

Says the person who posts on a forum simply to insult other members...

P.S No one is keeping you here :thbdn: