Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

Spyker For Sale!

It went on to say that Spyker Cars will be loss-making this year and the F1 team will not be "cash neutral" due to a higher than expected team expenditure...

which means... "those p**sant drivers went through a year's supply of materials in 5 races. "

If you are a second slower than everyone else PER LAP, drop another two tenths just to make sure you keep it on the freekin road.. As a spyker driver, you can blame a "+3 laps" classification on the car, but a crash is harder to push onto the equipment.

Spyker's overall budget is what, like 30 mil a year?

Ferrari spends that every year just keeping Kimi's mini-bar fully stocked..

:lol:

:lol:

I vote to have Steve (dribbler) as the official "Google ads TF1 team" chief media officer.

:D

Dont really care who is what, But I want to be the no1 driver as I am poised to bring several millions stolen from the corrupt politicians of my country! :naughty:

I am sure Mike (autmnpuma) will agree to become my advisor, and C21 my chief engineer! :P

PD has to the boss, I am sure he will be the kind of boss who will enjoy watching team mates throw spanners and hammers at each other rather than watching us destroy our p**s poor ex Spykers on track! :D

I have race experience!! And I've also been in situations experiencing 4G's, so I'm ready for Turkey's Turn 8.

However, Google Ads should only be the sponsor if they actually put some of the great ads I've seen from them before "Meet Married Women Looking for Affairs," "Gay Geek Forum," and "Free Male Enhancement."

I have race experience!! And I've also been in situations experiencing 4G's, so I'm ready for Turkey's Turn 8.

However, Google Ads should only be the sponsor if they actually put some of the great ads I've seen from them before "Meet Married Women Looking for Affairs," "Gay Geek Forum," and "Free Male Enhancement."

I have more crash experience, I have been in situations experiencing 10G's, so I am ready for the wall of the champions! :P

which means... "those p**sant drivers went through a year's supply of materials in 5 races. "

If you are a second slower than everyone else PER LAP, drop another two tenths just to make sure you keep it on the freekin road.. As a spyker driver, you can blame a "+3 laps" classification on the car, but a crash is harder to push onto the equipment.

Spyker's overall budget is what, like 30 mil a year?

Ferrari spends that every year just keeping Kimi's mini-bar fully stocked..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont really care who is what, But I want to be the no1 driver as I am poised to bring several millions stolen from the corrupt politicians of my country! :naughty:

I am sure Mike (autmnpuma) will agree to become my advisor, and C21 my chief engineer! :P

PD has to the boss, I am sure he will be the kind of boss who will enjoy watching team mates throw spanners and hammers at each other rather than watching us destroy our p**s poor ex Spykers on track! :D

I would be delighted!

Can we be a team that is known for having fun? I mean p**s ups and bbqs and general ****ing around!

Not that engineered Sh#t that Red Bull does?

I would be delighted!

Can we be a team that is known for having fun? I mean p**s ups and bbqs and general ****ing around!

If the "fun" involves Mark Webber and Jenson Button, count me in :P

I'll take the easy job and do PR. All you really have to do is make up some sugar-coated bulls##t, like fake quotes of the driver saying "Oh, yes, we are so very optimistic about this year. It will be a victory for us if we can get down to only being 25 seconds off the pace," and then if there is nothing good to say, just use big words and confuse people into thinking "oh, it must be good."

By the way, I'd like to thank classmates.com and Google Ads for being fine sponsors of this forum (see, I'm ready!)

I would be delighted!

:lol: cooldown mate! We can still talk with Dr.T for some of his BMWs! :naughty:

I'll take the easy job and do PR. All you really have to do is make up some sugar-coated bulls##t, like fake quotes of the driver saying "Oh, yes, we are so very optimistic about this year. It will be a victory for us if we can get down to only being 25 seconds off the pace," and then if there is nothing good to say, just use big words and confuse people into thinking "oh, it must be good."

By the way, I'd like to thank classmates.com and Google Ads for being fine sponsors of this forum (see, I'm ready!)

With a driver Like me you can expect me to rant about my mechanic! :P

Precisely! The beauty of Google Ads is in their technology -- it makes them so customized to the exact needs of each individual....

For instance, google usually shows me ads for "exotic car storage" and "how to keep all the ladies at bay."

I don't know what youuuu've been seeing :D

I couldn't resist... when you give me a golden setup line like that, how can I not take a swing??