Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Some More Good News!

Isn't it ironic that you will be into Criminology? After all, you're stealing the hearts of us boys!

:lol: I can just see LabradoRacer sitting there with a book of pickup lines...

:lol: I can just see LabradoRacer sitting there with a book of pickup lines...

The question is, are they working?

Good to hear you may have a smile Kay, it's been well earnt ;)

Gosh - you've all made me blush and I may have the tiniest of smiles, there's something to put on your CVs. ;)

I've decided to treat myself to a few things, but already I have had an information pack full of forms and envelopes to send off... this is going to put my A Level grades to the test.

Andres, you are too kind, your heart must keep your home warm during all seasons.

:blush:

I am not too kind. I am too tired and bitter to bother with being kind. I am saying what I know is true, that's all :D

Errr...now that you will be a Criminology expert, will you use our Button-bashing posts as evidence against us? I love that guy! I think he is the best! Better than Senna, Fangio and Alex Yoong!

I am not too kind. I am too tired and bitter to bother with being kind. I am saying what I know is true, that's all :D

Ahh, so it's a guy thing. Whenever Eric says anything nice and I say "aww you're sweet" he says "No, I'm just honest"...now when he says that it seems less special...you've got your work cut out for you, Eric :lol:

Ahh, so it's a guy thing. Whenever Eric says anything nice and I say "aww you're sweet" he says "No, I'm just honest"...now when he says that it seems less special...you've got your work cut out for you, Eric :lol:

:lol:

Well, I AM being just honest.

I dont think that's Eric's case :P

(Don't thank me, Eric, glad to be of help!)

No I'm not getting married. Most certainly not pregnant and sorry guys no new girlfriend..

In order for people to think you had a "new" girlfriend, it supposes that you had an old girlfriend at one time. :eusa_think:

Congrats on the university. :thbup::thbup::thbup:

No I'm not getting married. Most certainly not pregnant and sorry guys no new girlfriend...

i thought u r a gal and a straight one :unsure::eusa_think:

Isn't it ironic that you will be into Criminology? After all, you're stealing the hearts of us boys!

Can I be a Watson to you? If you've me as an assistant, I'll make you look more intelligent.

:clap3: Problem is I have to study it first!

:blush:

Errr...now that you will be a Criminology expert, will you use our Button-bashing posts as evidence against us? I love that guy! I think he is the best! Better than Senna, Fangio and Alex Yoong!

Much better to uncover a crazy choice in who to support than a lie. ;):ph34r:

In order for people to think you had a "new" girlfriend, it supposes that you had an old girlfriend at one time. :eusa_think:

I'll leave that one up to your own imagination!

Thanks again for all the support!

With all the good news catching around here is some more!

No I'm not getting married. Most certainly not pregnant and sorry guys no new girlfriend...

I've just got my first university choice confirmed! I'm going to one of the best universities in the country! :clap3:B) The website (UCAS) only tells you whether you've got your place, but it doesn't tell you your grades. So I have to wait a little longer to share that good news. :)

Everyone can have a drink on me and make up for me not getting crazily drunk. :thbup:

Great news Kay. Uni is so much fun - no parents telling you what to do (OK, I missed them to start with...), loads of friends that you can stay up all night with, maybe debating criminology or F1, exciting stuff to learn from people who are famous experts. Like Brad said, it's a time when you can really shine because there will be so much freedom socially and academically. So the experience is what you make it, and there will always be like-minded people to share it with you!

PS You will let me know when you get your new girlfriend right? You know I'd just love to get to know such a special young lady!

She was taking a gentle dig at the "other" good news when she said "no new girlfriend". :lol:

Edit : Maybe I am too bright.