Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

V12

Your F1 Car

This question is either past or present in history.So if given the chance what formula one would you like to have driven? for me i would have liked to drive the 1995 Ferrari. the V12 had the most incrediable sound.And driving for Ferrari is a honour.And if i could choose my team mate?Out of Berger and Alesi for that year? Alesi was my favourite 4 his passion but Berger was a larakin.But still i'd pick Jean. The only problem with that Ferrari was the Reliability that year.if those Ferraris were more reliable that year one wonders weather they could have been a real challenge for the championship????

This question is either past or present in history.So if given the chance what formula one would you like to have driven? for me i would have liked to drive the 1995 Ferrari. the V12 had the most incrediable sound.And driving for Ferrari is a honour.And if i could choose my team mate?Out of Berger and Alesi for that year? Alesi was my favourite 4 his passion but Berger was a larakin.But still i'd pick Jean. The only problem with that Ferrari was the Reliability that year.if those Ferraris were more reliable that year one wonders weather they could have been a real challenge for the championship????

2005 Ferrari with Bridgestone 2005-spec tyre @ Indianapolis.

SO I can get free bottle drinks from the spectators while driving. :pepsi1::pepsi1::pepsi1:

:lol::lol::lol:

Im not picky! I would love to drive ANY formula 1!!!

I love the colours and the fact that Ferrari is Ferrari and it's name alone stands for pure class.

For me however it has always and always will be McLaren!!

If Lewis was to go to Ferrari I would want him to win the championship but Mclaren to win the Constructers!!

I'd drive Aston Martin's 2009 F1 car.

Oh yes. It'll happen. Mark my words, kids. ;)

I seriously dont know much About Aston Martin but dosent Dave Richards own Aston?please correct me if i may b wrong?

2005 Ferrari with Bridgestone 2005-spec tyre @ Indianapolis.

SO I can get free bottle drinks from the spectators while driving. :pepsi1::pepsi1::pepsi1:

:lol::lol::lol:

Too many of those can make you hyperactive at your age.

I liked Montoya's williams a lot.But that's prehistory.So this year's McLaren.

For sheer "scare you silly and soil yer Nomex": Lotus 79

For the challenge and joy of driving: '67 AAR Gurney-Weslake Eagle

I'd drive the '07 Honda. If I wrecked it I'd be able to cover the $11.93 for the damages.

Any would do me, but if forced to pick one, I'd go with the 96 Williams. I'm not sure what model number it was though... FW something :P

Ah! Its been a while!!!!

I'd love to say Lotus, but they're notoriously unreliable.

So, my say would be for personal and purely selfish reasons the Williams FW-14B :thbup:

Aside from the 95 Ferrari I would also would have loved to have driven the 92 Andrea Moda

A Lotus '79, definitely. It's so beautiful it's physically painful.

An '81 Renault, to honor the car that made me love F1.

A '70 Lotus-Ford, to race in a car wre I am the driver, not some boring computer or the pitwall. Why a 70? because that was the year I was born, and because Jochen Rindt made some darn good moves on that car!

I'd go with Ferrari 04 with Schumi's car being superbly dominant, even over his team mate Rubens! Don't wanna end up in the McLaren 07 car & end up being bitter enemies with Alonso at McLaren & being hated by all his lovers, well mainly AleJock. BTW, has he been banned as I gots banned for getting off the hook with his racist comment???

For me the question should be, "What F1 car would you wreck if you were given the chance?"

I guess maybe I'd pick something like a Minardi, so I could blame my inevitable lack of pace on the car. :lol:

For me the question should be, "What F1 car would you wreck if you were given the chance?"

I guess maybe I'd pick something like a Minardi, so I could blame my inevitable lack of pace on the car. :lol:

y not the 06 Super Aguri? you may have looked good up against Yuji ay! :lol::lol::lol:

I would love to drive: (in order)

Sauber C21

Williams FW 18

Prost AP04 (I plan to drive it at Monza next year)

Williams FW 14

To me the Renault R26 was a pretty nice looking car. Hand me over one of those thanks. :)

31209a.jpg