Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Coulthard Reveals Conspiracy Theory

David Coulthard publicised his own championship conspiracy theory as the Formula One circus convened in Turkey.

The 13-time race winner, who now drives for Red Bull, said he thought Ferrari might have deliberately fouled a pit stop for Felipe Massa three weeks ago in Hungary so as to give the Brazilian's team-mate Kimi Raikkonen a clearer shot at the 2007 title.

The Maranello based team in Budapest admitted its mistake in failing to properly fuel Massa's car during a qualifying pit stop, which wrecked the Brazilian's event and left him out of the points.

"How do we know that Ferrari didn't deliberately not put fuel in Felipe's car?" Coulthard wondered in a news conference at the circuit outside of Istanbul. "Maybe that was a team decision to benefit Kimi.

How do you forget to put fuel in a car?"

Massa, in the same media gathering, acknowledged Coulthard's conspiracy theory but answered: "It was not on purpose. It was a misunderstanding."

"A pretty fundamental misunderstanding," Coulthard retorted. "I think it's a conspiracy to favour Kimi. Good luck."

Source GMM

CAPSIS International

---------------------------------------------------------------

:lol::lol: I think even DC is bored or paranoied....

Well they porbabally want 2 see the value in Kimi. Afterall they are paying him 52 million a year!

Sounds possible because Ferrari are extremely good in hiding team orders.

They might have over thousands of methods hiding team order in Ferrari's bible.

I don't really care if that's true or not, but wow I'm excited to see if Massa is going to lose his nerve now :roll:

Thank you David for this lovely piece of entertainment!

I can agree with David C, it is amazing that a team like Ferrari could forget to put in fuel, I mean just to give Kimi the edge?

Also, why would Ferrari dent there constructor championship chances to just help Kimi?

Or are they hoping for the Macca team to get points taken away from them for spy scandle?

It was just a wind up, indicating the ridiculous way F1 is being run these days. Quite funny, though.

Unfortunately, Massa is obviously not the quick retorted type, otherwise he could have responded with 'from the speed you go, I would say they put too much fuel in your car'. :lol:

This is ridiculous. May be they want to create a feud between kimi and massa just as with nando and hami.

Wonder what ferrari will say about this. Most probably they'll ignore such a stupid comment

:clap3: I love it! Funny stuff.

Read about Alonso retiring funnier stuff.....

http://formula-1.updatesport.com/news/arti...etire/view.html

It was just a wind up, indicating the ridiculous way F1 is being run these days. Quite funny, though.

Unfortunately, Massa is obviously not the quick retorted type, otherwise he could have responded with 'from the speed you go, I would say they put too much fuel in your car'. :lol:

:lol::lol:

lmao, good point :)

pretty fundamental misunderstanding," Coulthard retorted. "I think it's a conspiracy to favour Kimi. Good luck."

sounds like its happened to dc when he was teammate to kimi?

That would've been gold!!