Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garyl2k

Friday Practice 1 - Turkey Gp

It's that time again!

F1 is back this weekend, the first practice session has just finished

and Ferrari are showing some crazy pace so far.

Though we all know practice sessions don't give us a 100% accurate reading

on what we will get on race day but it does give us an understanding

of what we might see.

I know the practice sessions bore some people and they don't care

for it but lets keep this thread for the people that do :)

So whats your thoughts on todays session?

Do you think Ferrari will have almost a clear second advantage over

the McLaren team on quali and race day?

It's that time again!

F1 is back this weekend, the first practice session has just finished

and Ferrari are showing some crazy pace so far.

Though we all know practice sessions don't give us a 100% accurate reading

on what we will get on race day but it does give us an understanding

of what we might see.

I know the practice sessions bore some people and they don't care

for it but lets keep this thread for the people that do :)

So whats your thoughts on todays session?

Do you think Ferrari will have almost a clear second advantage over

the McLaren team on quali and race day?

Clearly not. If you had followed the session you would have seen that Lewis had problems in the first session, but in true Lewis style he came out in P2 and dominated!!

Alonso was well down the pecking order!!

And people say its becasue Lewis has the best car!!

Get a grip he's simply the best driver!!

Nobody ever doubted Schey at Ferrari year after year but because a rookie is doing it "it must be the car"......

Whatever!!

Come on Lewis!!

Clearly not. If you had followed the session you would have seen that Lewis had problems in the first session, but in true Lewis style he came out in P2 and dominated!!

Alonso was well down the pecking order!!

And people say its becasue Lewis has the best car!!

Get a grip he's simply the best driver!!

Nobody ever doubted Schey at Ferrari year after year but because a rookie is doing it "it must be the car"......

Whatever!!

Come on Lewis!!

homer_boring.gif

Lewis didn't dominate anything... he couldn't even match Kimi's FP1 time.

...and Kimi couldn't even match his FP2 time.

Sometimes I wonder whether you know anything about F1 :rolleyes:

...and Kimi couldn't even match his FP2 time.

Sometimes I wonder whether you know anything about F1 :rolleyes:

How is it dominating if you don't match the best time of the weekend? Sometimes I wonder if you know anything at all.

Lewis didn't dominate anything... he couldn't even match Kimi's FP1 time.

He was over 10 laps behind. They spent all morning trying to sort his car so he was always going to struggle. Your only as good as your last performance and if that was Qualifiying Lewis would be on pole.

Your all just jealous cause he's English!! If he was from your country you'd be kissing his arse!!

As for the old 'BORING'.......

Yeah that fiver year schuey reign was soooooo goood. Thrilling for so long!!

DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT BORING!!

Lewis is better than all your little puppet boys!!

He was over 10 laps behind. They spent all morning trying to sort his car so he was always going to struggle. Your only as good as your last performance and if that was Qualifiying Lewis would be on pole.

Your all just jealous cause he's English!! If he was from your country you'd be kissing his arse!!

Yes it must be because I hate British drivers just because I'm not on the kiss the new black British kids arse bandwagon. The fact Kimi went faster in the first sessions suggests to me the two teams are working differently in their practice sessions, and I see no domination in FP2. I saw it in FP1 where Kimi owned everyone by, IIRC, 6 or 7 tenths.

How is it dominating if you don't match the best time of the weekend? Sometimes I wonder if you know anything at all.

What you fail to realise Sherlock is that the track can sometimes get faster or slower depending on various factors. From watching the livetiming it would appear that Kimi & Lewis are the quickest drivers, both on a single lap and on the long runs.

Looking at headline times is a fools paradise.

Yes it must be because I hate British drivers just because I'm not on the kiss the new black British kids arse bandwagon. The fact Kimi went faster in the first sessions suggests to me the two teams are working differently in their practice sessions, and I see no domination in FP2. I saw it in FP1 where Kimi owned everyone by, IIRC, 6 or 7 tenths.

No, mate, you are just you!

That's your problem, nothing else.

<_<

No, mate, you are just you!

That's your problem, nothing else.

<_<

So your racist towards black people and your racist towards british people!!

F##k you and your country!!

Not bring your racsim on here!!

LEWIS IS KING AND YOU KNOW IT!!

Atleast he is not a p#'s head like Kimi, He is focused and he will win the championship!!

Is this about my "Boring" pic?

:lol: I just read your previous post...somebody needs his medication.

Why do you hate British drivers?

Is it becasue they win by not cheating?

Schey = Cheat!!

Alonso = Cheat!!

Where are you from anyway??

So your racist towards black people and your racist towards british people!!

F##k you and your country!!

Not bring your racsim on here!!

LEWIS IS KING AND YOU KNOW IT!!

Atleast he is not a p#'s head like Kimi, He is focused and he will win the championship!!

Look mate, you are new to this forum and dont really know the politics. I cannot be racist towards black people or British because I am both.

Take a chill pill and try to fit in rather than alienate yourself.

Look mate, you are new to this forum and dont really know the politics. I cannot be racist towards black people or British because I am both.

Take a chill pill and try to fit in rather than alienate yourself.

You chill out im on your side mate!! Im saying that he said he hates British drivers and hates black drivers!!

Thats racist!!

Read my posts before jumping in!! Im backing ev erything you are saying. They are all just jealous casue Lewis is doing the business in his first season!!

JEALOUSY, THAT IS ALL IT BOILS DOWN TO!!

As for being new I may be new but ive followed F1 for nearly 20 years (Im only 26, my dad used to watch it and I remember watching it all my life. There is nothing new you can tell me about F1. IM MERELY NEW TO THE SITE!!

I am not a Schuey fan, quite the contrary, in fact. Fed Up is no racist, quite the contrary, in fact.

You say you have watched F1 for nearly 20 years, but for how long have you read and tried to understand other people's points of view?

You should leave that Lewis fanboi attitude aside. Lewis is not going to be a worse driver just because you stop yelling he is your god, believe me. As a matter of fact, it is a little surprising when I realize just how much skill the boy has, because is hard to assess his skills in their true greatness when you are being annoyed by people yelling at you that he is a genius.

I am not a Schuey fan, quite the contrary, in fact. Fed Up is no racist, quite the contrary, in fact.

You say you have watched F1 for nearly 20 years, but for how long have you read and tried to understand other people's points of view?

You should leave that Lewis fanboi attitude aside. Lewis is not going to be a worse driver just because you stop yelling he is your god, believe me. As a matter of fact, it is a little surprising when I realize just how much skill the boy has, because is hard to assess his skills in their true greatness when you are being annoyed by people yelling at you that he is a genius.

So because there are a million people are on his bandwagon am I supposed to leave my views out side of here? AN F1 Forum???

I have followed Lewis for nearly six years!! My Dad is the biggest fan of F1 you will ever find. Seriously somethimes I think he works for McLaren or Bernie with all the info and knowledge he has!! He informed me about this new kid nearly 6 years ago and I have followed him ever since!!

Now he is in the spotlight it is nice to be able to talk about him!!

Sorry I thought that is what we are here for!!

Dont call me a fanboi becasue I am anything but!!

Why do you hate British drivers?

Is it becasue they win by not cheating?

Schey = Cheat!!

Alonso = Cheat!!

Where are you from anyway??

I think you'll find I agree completely re: Schumacher, you may also find it interesting that Damon Hill was and STILL is my favourite all time driver... Wasn't he British?

I'm from Australia, and I'm not racist.... You're going to call me racist because I was too lazy to type out british-african-merucan?

:rolleyes: I am typing more slowly now, in the hopes you will understand me better.

You do not have to leave your veiws on Lewis aside. If you want to masturbate to his picture, please do so.

However, in a forum you should try not to disrespect people, even more so when you have no idea about their points of view. That is what I didn't like about your post.

Please forgive my interruption, keep on going with your chants, but I guess the TF1 Lewis Church would feel kind of embarrassed. Just a thought.

I think you'll find I agree completely re: Schumacher, you may also find it interesting that Damon Hill was and STILL is my favourite all time driver... Wasn't he British?

I'm from Australia, and I'm not racist.... You're going to call me racist because I was too lazy to type out british-african-merucan?

No what I mean is that if race is not an issue why even mention his color??

You obviously have an opinion if you even think of him as a black driver and feel you have to mention that in your dig at me!!!!

I think of him as Driver, a British driver. Nothing more nothing less!!

:rolleyes: I am typing more slowly now, in the hopes you will understand me better.

You do not have to leave your veiws on Lewis aside. If you want to masturbate to his picture, please do so.

However, in a forum you should try not to disrespect people, even more so when you have no idea about their points of view. That is what I didn't like about your post.

Please forgive my interruption, keep on going with your chants, but I guess the TF1 Lewis Church would feel kind of embarrassed. Just a thought.

You such a hypocrit, you disrespecting me right now by typing that!!

GET A GRIP!!

I get the feeling you won't last here long if you're going to jump at everyone who doesn't agree with you or just tries to give some advice.

I mentioned his colour as I feel that at the beginning of his career the media played on it a bit subtlety. Mentioning he was the first black driver IIRC... They must be racist to for mentioning it.