Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garyl2k

Friday Practice 1 - Turkey Gp

I get the feeling you won't last here long if you're going to jump at everyone who doesn't agree with you or just tries to give some advice.

I mentioned his colour as I feel that at the beginning of his career the media played on it a bit subtlety. Mentioning he was the first black driver IIRC... They must be racist to for mentioning it.

Its a debate, im not jumping on anyone!! Debates get heated. Thtas all this is. If you cant handle what im saying don't reply.

SIMPLE!!

Its a debate, im not jumping on anyone!! Debates get heated. Thtas all this is. If you cant handle what im saying don't reply.

SIMPLE!!

It's fine to debate, you're meant to at least try and show a little bit of respect though. You also basically told me what I thought, despite barely having signed up.

From both practice sessions Kimi is looking strong, I predict him to win as long as he doesn't have any mechanical failures - which basically means kimi's Ferrari will give up while he is leading late in the race. Lewis second. Just my thoughts, better picture after qualifying.

BTW this thread is about discussing Friday Practice isn't it? You see it's a bit hard to tell.

From both practice sessions Kimi is looking strong, I predict him to win as long as he doesn't have any mechanical failures - which basically means kimi's Ferrari will give up while he is leading late in the race. Lewis second. Just my thoughts, better picture after qualifying.

BTW this thread is about discussing Friday Practice isn't it? You see it's a bit hard to tell.

You know how easily these things go off on tanjents!!

And one thing that comes to mine, everywhere Kimi goes they have realiabiltiy issues.....

Just food for thought..!!

You such a hypocrit, you disrespecting me right now by typing that!!

GET A GRIP!!

You need to earn yourself some respect before someone else can disrespect you.

Sorry, I am being too ironic, it's true. And you are behaving as if the word "silent" and the letters "-asin" did not belonged to your nick.

Now please calm down, nobody gives a darn here about Lewis' skin colour.

Relax and you'll enjoy this so much more.

You need to earn yourself some respect before someone else can disrespect you.

Sorry, I am being too ironic, it's true. And you are behaving as if the word "silent" and the letters "-asin" did not belonged to your nick.

Now please calm down, nobody gives a darn here about Lewis' skin colour.

Relax and you'll enjoy this so much more.

Aha! The quite one and the silentassasin are the ones who seem to make the most noise! :lol:

I think the chief priest will take care of him!

:rolleyes: I am typing more slowly now, in the hopes you will understand me better.

You do not have to leave your veiws on Lewis aside. If you want to masturbate to his picture, please do so.

However, in a forum you should try not to disrespect people, even more so when you have no idea about their points of view. That is what I didn't like about your post.

Please forgive my interruption, keep on going with your chants, but I guess the TF1 Lewis Church would feel kind of embarrassed . Just a thought.

<_< give him some time!

You such a hypocrit, you disrespecting me right now by typing that!!

GET A GRIP!!

Why are you making assumptions about users who you clearly don't know much about? Calling someone racist is uncalled for. Mentioning someone's race isn't due to bias by the user, but due to the press who hailed him as the first black driver and made a point about his skin colour. No matter how heated a debate gets you need to stick to the topic at hand.

Instead yourself and others started getting personal, which is what brings the conversation levels on the forum down. If you think Lewis was faster fine, but attack the post not the poster.

Not aimed at you, but it's disappointing that certain users claim never to make personal attacks when they do.

I wasn't awake during practice 1 so I can't comment, but session 2 wasn't the most normal of circumstances.

You know how easily these things go off on tanjents!!

And one thing that comes to mine, everywhere Kimi goes they have realiabiltiy issues.....

Just food for thought..!!

Fair point, but I don't believe Kimi is a car breaker - I mean look at the problems Massa has had this year.

Why are you making assumptions about users who you clearly don't know much about? Calling someone racist is uncalled for. Mentioning someone's race isn't due to bias by the user, but due to the press who hailed him as the first black driver and made a point about his skin colour. No matter how heated a debate gets you need to stick to the topic at hand.

Instead yourself and others started getting personal, which is what brings the conversation levels on the forum down. If you think Lewis was faster fine, but attack the post not the poster.

Not aimed at you, but it's disappointing that certain users claim never to make personal attacks when they do.

I wasn't awake during practice 1 so I can't comment, but session 2 wasn't the most normal of circumstances.

Aimed at me, perhaps? :P

Aimed at me, perhaps? :P

No, not at all, I'm sure the person it is aimed at understands completely. ;)

What!!!! me!!! damn i just got to make one post and this is the comments i get......

Ok Kay, i was just joking, you can shut the hamster door now, before it attacks...

Btw, SilentAssisan, had you not used the F & R word to the poster, it would have helped your rep up a bit....

Not me?

Anyways, your post made me rethink my previous comments and I found out they were overly aggressive.

I do apologise for my rudeness.

(But it is just so tempting to write a vitriolic post every now and then!)

And you do it with such style, such elan. Do it again. Go on, I know you want to.

I hate everybody talking about respect between members but never talk about respect to drivers.

Only football (soccer) fans are such disrespectful people with sportsmen.

I do not like Hamilton's behaviour (Monaco press conference and Hungaroring) but I have to admit he is an amazing driver. People still talk about cheating or luck when they refers to FA when he is a 2 time WDC.

You are not doing a favour to F1, neither to the forum nor to your head.

What!!!! me!!! damn i just got to make one post and this is the comments i get......

Ok Kay, i was just joking, you can shut the hamster door now, before it attacks...

Btw, SilentAssisan, had you not used the F & R word to the poster, it would have helped your rep up a bit....

Just had a vision of that rabbit going berserk in Monty Pythons, Holy Grail. Very funny :)

Looks like Toyota and Renault are closing the gap to BMW.

Don't know what Red Bulls problems are, looking very slow. :(

...'S OK! I know y'all hate me 'casue I'm an educated, successful Polish professional (well, a geologist, anyway) living in the US! :wacko:

Bwahahahahahah!!! Onward! I am the ONLY one who is always RIGHT!!!

Sorry, just trying to get into the spirit of the discussion.

Anyway, it seems that Kubica always does better in qualy the farther behind he is in practice. I hope the trend holds.

And what's with the Spyker engineering department??? :eusa_think:

...'S OK! I know y'all hate me 'casue I'm an educated, successful Polish professional (well, a geologist, anyway) living in the US! :wacko:

Sorry, just trying to get into the spirit of the discussion.

Anyway, it seems that Kubica always does better in qualy the farther behind he is in practice. I hope the trend holds.

And what's with the Spyker engineering department??? :eusa_think:

They have an engineering department???? :blink:

.......and some wonder why the old faces here have left............

They have an engineering department???? :blink:

Sorry, should have qualify that statement with "so called engineering department." Looks like Spyker borrowed the B car from the Champ Car series...

Saturday Practice is fast and currently:

LH (just)

FM

KR

FA

NR

NH

3.7 separates the whole field.

Right,

I started this thread but have not put my imput in yet, seems

things get out of hand very quickly at times but it seems to have

settled now.

Right assasin, to your first post on this thread, read topic, it states

Friday pratice 1 not Friday Practic 2...

Lewis did not dominate P2, by the lap times it was clear to see he

and the rest was on high fuel levels. Also it clear after Saturdays

practice session that Kimis time in Fridays P1 was not showing dominant

either.

Remember, these sessions are to get the cars ready for the weekend

race and not to show off whos fastest, they do so many different testings

that its very hard to tell what there real speeds are.

Only on Saturday practice can we see there real potential, and what a race

we should have!

The Ferrari ain't as quick has we all thought, I will not judge just yet as quali

has yet to get started but I see a good battle for poll today (if all goes well!)

We don't hate you, well maybe some members. Sometimes you make pretty odd & weird posts which is natural!