Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Favorite Type Of Crisps?

Favorite flavour of crisps  

21 members have voted

1. 1. No need for me to go deeper

• Plain
    • Cheese and onion
    • Salt and Vinegar
    • Cheddar Cheese
    • Smoky Bacon
    • Thai Chilli
    • Worcester sauce
    • Cajun Spice
    • BBQ rib
    • Prawn cocktail
    • Sea salt and black pepper
    • Fish and chips
    • Lime and black pepper
    • Roast Chicken
    • Other, please specify.
  2. 2. What flavour of crisps don't you like?

• Plain
    • Cheese and onion
    • Salt and Vinegar
    • Cheddar cheese
    • Smoky bacon
    • Thai Chilli
    • Worcester sauce
    • Cajun Spice
    • BBQ rib
    • Prawn Cocktail
    • Sea salt and black pepper
    • Fish and chips
    • Lime and black pepper
    • Roast Chicken
    • Other, please specify

Marmite.

.......with your black pudding?

It is indeed the Scim's arse, peeking from the garage, waiting for the sun. But I do have a new(ish) toy - BMW 325ti Sport - huge fun, but awfully teutonic in that nothing has fallen off yet. Saw a lovely Fiat Spider today for $6000, but then you'd have shipping. Any luck with the quest?

No luck at all. It seems when I start looking the Fiats vanish! I shall prevail, however! There are quite a lot of Triumphs, of varying years, for sale these days. If not for my desire to re-live my youth, I'd probably buy one of the Triumphs.

I love crisps (all flavours) but annoyingly have an allergy to gluten and milk which means I can't eat most of them apart from Ready Salted :(

My faves used to be cheese and onion and chicken.

My sympathies. Sister-in-law has the same allergy and it's been hell for her to find foodstuffs. I never really thought about gluten....and how it's in almost everything.

My sympathies. Sister-in-law has the same allergy and it's been hell for her to find foodstuffs. I never really thought about gluten....and how it's in almost everything.

Thanks, milk is worse actually as it is in even more things. Many gluten free or free-from foods are full of milk in one form or another.

Bizarre things I have found these in include:

- Gluten in a kids' soft drink (to make it a bit more 'gloopy")

- Milk in oxtail soup

- Gluten in toothpaste (one that many celiacs don't think about - you can get a gluten-free toothpaste called Kingfisher)

- Milk and gluten in packets of ham

- Gluten in cereals that you would have thought would be OK, like cornflakes (in the form of malt)

Yep it is a nightmare!

Who needs chips when you can eat filet mignon medium rare with heavily-seasoned thick fries? Use the juice left by the steak as sauce. Yum.

Who needs chips when you can eat filet mignon medium rare with heavily-seasoned thick fries? Use the juice left by the steak as sauce. Yum.

Why spoil a good steak by over cooking it? Chared rare is the only way, with blood spilling.

Why spoil a good steak by over cooking it? Chared rare is the only way, with blood spilling.

Ahhh, so you're a 'yank it's horns off & run it over the grill' type of steak person then ? :lol:

Ahhh, so you're a 'yank it's horns off & run it over the grill' type of steak person then ? :lol:

indeed........................