Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Johnnnnaaaayyyy Mo!!!

P2 in Bristol. Congrats, JPM, you are in fact a NASCAR racer now.

For those of you not in the know, Bristol is the total opposite of F1. Good old hillbilly beatin' and bangin', can't pass 'em, bump 'em, short track Saturday night rough tough everyone crashes no one finishes without damange! It's a 1/2-mile oval with 36 degrees of banking. Not your average Turkey or Malaysia. So, the adjustment's been made. JPM's one of them now. The world's best driver has once again proved he is in fact the world's best driver (yeah, controversial, blah blah blah no other drivers tried all the series he was in so it's unfair to compare blah blah blah. No other drivers have balls the size of my head, either. Or man boobs that size, for that matter. Good old JPM!)

For those of you not in the know, Bristol is the total opposite of F1. Good old hillbilly beatin' and bangin', can't pass 'em, bump 'em, short track Saturday night rough tough everyone crashes no one finishes without damange! It's a 1/2-mile oval with 36 degrees of banking. Not your average Turkey or Malaysia. So, the adjustment's been made. JPM's one of them now. The world's best driver has once again proved he is in fact the world's best driver (yeah, controversial, blah blah blah no other drivers tried all the series he was in so it's unfair to compare blah blah blah. No other drivers have balls the size of my head, either. Or man boobs that size, for that matter. Good old JPM!)

:lol: ! Well said!

:worshippy: typical eric!

Sorry but he will get an old fashioned Bristol thumping by people that know how to bang fenders and race.

Well, pumpdoc was kinda right! BUT. JPM is improving and he'll make The Chase next year (NASCAR's dumb playoff system)

Well, pumpdoc was kinda right! BUT. JPM is improving and he'll make The Chase next year (NASCAR's dumb playoff system)

JPM did allright esp. early in the race, but Bristol is a tough nut to crack.

Yeah, he's improving a lot, still not quite there, but a lot closer than before. And the new Bristol...whoah...I didnt watch the race, busy with my own racing, but I listened on the radio on the way back. 3-wide for the lead? At Bristol? I was amazed.