Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Don't You Just Hate Heathrow Airport!!!!

I'm stuck in Heathrow waiting for the ****ing check in to open and I'm so bored! Heathrow is such a Sh#thole don't you all agree, plus I'm now gonna go trek all the way outside just to have a fag, damn country! Do you guys hate any Airports or hate airports in general!? I have some fat bitch on the comp next to me breathing REALLY LOUDLY and I'm thinking I should just stab her now and get it over and done with, that seems to be the method of choice in this country nowadays LOL! But other than that WOOOOO I'm back off to Dubai for a month then back to Uni YAY! Will be posting here much more regularly from now on too.

I shall be leaving now for a fag and find somewhere that sell's cup's of tea, I'm guessing Costa Coffee is open as it never seems to close, it was last time I was here in Terminal 3!!!!!!

Ciao x

Airports and airplanes all suck :(

Try coach holidays, much better, although lengthy travel times (especially to Dubai!).

I went with siestaholidays this year, thought it was an excellent option if you don't like flights :)

This is why I have to go all the way to Holyhead to catch a ferry tomorrow instead of going to Heathrow aswell as expensive flights & c#cksuck!ng hippy protestors! I could'nt believe how correct the South Park creators were on that episode where thousands of hippies come to South Park & create a hippy festival & they were all like "Down wth the corporatins maaaaaaannnnnnn". That's exactly what these Heathrow protestors are doing & my Dad absolutely hates hippies to bits!

This is why I have to go all the way to Holyhead to catch a ferry tomorrow instead of going to Heathrow aswell as expensive flights & c#cksuck!ng hippy protestors! I could'nt believe how correct the South Park creators were on that episode where thousands of hippies come to South Park & create a hippy festival & they were all like "Down wth the corporatins maaaaaaannnnnnn". That's exactly what these Heathrow protestors are doing & my Dad absolutely hates hippies to bits!

So you hate hippies but you do what they say? Don't fly? :naughty:

So you hate hippies but you do what they say? Don't fly? :naughty:
Since when did I hit on any corporation??? Explain yourself Kay.

Since when did I hit on any corporation??? Explain yourself Kay.

Their message is not to fly, they want people to stop flying and you've done this and instead gone on a Ferry. :P

I wasn't talking about 'hitting' on any corporation.

Their message is not to fly, they want people to stop flying and you've done this and instead gone on a Ferry. :P

I wasn't talking about 'hitting' on any corporation.

Not the reason why I'm not flying home! I don't give a crap about planes damaging the environment, they've always been harmful it's just flights are so-called too expensive!

Not the reason why I'm not flying home! I don't give a crap about planes damaging the environment, they've always been harmful it's just flights are so-called too expensive!

I'll believe you, but millions wouldn't.

I'll believe you, but millions wouldn't
Millions would'nt what? I like flying better than taking a ferry! It akes 50 mins to get from Heathrow to Dublin. Weird thing is, I always fly with the same airline & always will (British Midland), I also fly on the same flight number (BA128 or 129 forgot) & also fly on the exact same plane (Airbus A321). Strange but true but I was forced to take a 3-5 hour long trip to Holyhead to take a ferry to Dublin port!

Millions would'nt what? I like flying better than taking a ferry! It akes 50 mins to get from Heathrow to Dublin. Weird thing is, I always fly with the same airline & always will (British Midland), I also fly on the same flight number (BA128 or 129 forgot) & also fly on the exact same plane (Airbus A321). Strange but true but I was forced to take a 3-5 hour long trip to Holyhead to take a ferry to Dublin port!

Why not use Gatwick or that other smaller airport in London(forgot what its called...)

I was teasing you, I fly all the time.

Why not use Gatwick or that other smaller airport in London(forgot what its called...)
That would be London City airport & I don't know why! I;d say becuase they're miles away from where my Dad lives (Northolt) but Holyhead is a 3-5 hour long trip but with Gatwick's new passport safety things, not a chance & Stansted only do Ryanair flights which ae low quality & London City, should'nt have been mentioned!

I've been there once. I had no problems.

I do have problems with Logan Airport in Boston, though, so I go all the way to Providence to fly. Flying's a bitch, though, so I drive as much as possible.

That would be London City airport & I don't know why! I;d say becuase they're miles away from where my Dad lives (Northolt) but Holyhead is a 3-5 hour long trip but with Gatwick's new passport safety things, not a chance & Stansted only do Ryanair flights which ae low quality & London City, should'nt have been mentioned!

Northolt? I've been there, working at NATO UK HQ. Probably the best signposted underground bunker in the UK. And I like Heathrow. It's the people that p!ss me off.

I've been to worse. Line ups at security suck, but not as bad as Barcelona. Generally the whole flying experience is a bad one. Hurry up and wait at every station.

Northolt? I've been there, working at NATO UK HQ. Probably the best signposted underground bunker in the UK. And I like Heathrow. It's the people that p!ss me off.

Definitely!

Been in a passport control and security check queue before and two nice 40-50 year olds decided it was fine to pick a fight with me and push their bags into the back of my legs. On reflection I should have either fallen over in a drama queen fashion or whispered to one of the security guys that they were looking VERY shifty. You learn.

Northolt is easy to find. Just off the A40 & you can get the Central Line (coloured red) there as well as a selection buses!

Ben having a fag, I guess some things dont change lol

:lol::lol::clap3::clap3:

I didn't notice that until just now!

Never been as a passenger - only been outside with my camera. Infact, I've never been to any airport as a passenger - the only flight I've ever had is in the back of an RAF Helicopter.

I don't give a crap about planes damaging the environment

Thats the kind of attitude that p**ses me off, whilst I hate hippies we all need to do something to save the environment otherwise we or our children will suffer. I did a thread on my game about how people could help, all the little things we do help - including giving a crap about what we do that damages our future way of life.

I don't hate flying, I love it, I just have a hatred towards Heathrow. It's just a dump!

In Dubai now though so much happier. Fell asleep on the guy next to me on the plane though and dribbled a little LOL! Sat here about to go to bed watching Girls Aloud's LIVE performances of their new song which is amazing and shocking that they are singing live all the time now, but it's all good since they sound great wooo!