Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day-turkish Gp

Driver of the Day?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets your vote?

• Massa
    • Kimi
    • Alonso
    • Heidfeld
    • Hamilton
    • Kovy
    • Rosberg
    • Kubica
    • Other

Button did have a good race but if for honda beating thier B team and red bulls B team and a spyker is an achievement, then there is a problem somewhere....

My point exactly but better put.

:rolleyes:

My point exactly but better put.

:rolleyes:

Its all in the words, my friend, its all in the words....

I am doing a speech communication class where they are teaching us all this....

That would be another fun to watch race....Last Year at Monza, it was a 1-3 this time we should improve....

My vote goes for Massa, he again drove a very good and faultless race...

Button did have a good race but if for honda beating thier B team and red bulls B team and a spyker is an achievement, then there is a problem somewhere....

That is very true but Fed Up was describing Button's performance as mediocre, that was what some posters couldn't undersand as it was anything but, it is in fact the team/car which is mediocre - and this is precisely why people think Button did well today.

*lol* well u know who i voted for :) great job outpacing that other driver from bmw... :)

Nick, driver of the day?

Get out of my plane! :P

my vote goes to Kovalainen, solid racepace from start to finish.

Do anyone think that there could have been team orders in Ferrari camp...why did Kimi back of so fast in the last stint..and still he made the fastest time of the race...

my vote goes to Kovalainen, solid racepace from start to finish.

Do anyone think that there could have been team orders in Ferrari camp...why did Kimi back of so fast in the last stint..and still he made the fastest time of the race...

Read the race thread....

Nonsense!

So you think Lewis doesn't know how to overtake to win a race :blink:

i didn't say that!i just said that he hasn't proved it yet!but this doesn't necessarily mean that he can't do so!

*lol* well u know who i voted for :) great job outpacing that other driver from bmw... :)

i didn't think of that!i could have voted for fernando for the same reason! :dam:

My vote goes to Jenson. He made great progress in a pig of a car - I only wonder what he could have done had he not had the engine change. His pace was good - maybe a points finish?

Lovely overtaking move on DC, but didn't see the rest - as I said in a thread about him recently, he's a great passer and exciting to watch when he has a car underneath him. Gets the job done on the track, not just in the pit lane.

I missed the radio transmission about Rubens and 2 seconds a lap. Can someone explain for me?

My vote goes to Jenson. He made great progress in a pig of a car - I only wonder what he could have done had he not had the engine change. His pace was good - maybe a points finish?

Lovely overtaking move on DC, but didn't see the rest - as I said in a thread about him recently, he's a great passer and exciting to watch when he has a car underneath him. Gets the job done on the track, not just in the pit lane.

I missed the radio transmission about Rubens and 2 seconds a lap. Can someone explain for me?

They radio'd Rubens and said "Jenson is 2 seconds faster, or claims he is 2 seconds faster" and Rubens replied with "*little laugh* Don't make me laugh"

Kimi. Not for his racing, but for his quote. Here's what he said :

The quick lap at the end? I was a bit bored with spending the whole race behind another car and so I tried to see how quick I could have been.

You have to hand it to him - he might not say much, but somehow he does have a way with words.

How can Jenson Button be the driver of the day when he didn't even score a point :blink:

Massa drove faultlessly and managed to keep his composure despite the attentions of Kimi - Ferrari must also be commended for giving both drivers a fair crack of the whip.

IMHO Massa wins it by a country mile.

Well Jenson is driving the world around the track. No wonder why the Hondas are so slow.

I have to give him credit though for finishing so far in front of his team mate and also his start was hindered due to a spinning Trulli. Only one retirement aswell so IMO he did well.

Fair play Massa did well and drove 58 laps without putting a foot wrong. But IMO its more difficult passing cars and driving a Honda round than leading a Grand Prix from start to finish in a Ferrari. If their meant to be the best drivers in the world leading a race start to finish must be a piece of cake them in my opinion.

Well Jenson is driving the world around the track. No wonder why the Hondas are so slow.

I have to give him credit though for finishing so far in front of his team mate and also his start was hindered due to a spinning Trulli. Only one retirement aswell so IMO he did well.

Fair play Massa did well and drove 58 laps without putting a foot wrong. But IMO its more difficult passing cars and driving a Honda round than leading a Grand Prix from start to finish in a Ferrari. If their meant to be the best drivers in the world leading a race start to finish must be a piece of cake them in my opinion.

Hadn't thought of it that way, but you are right. I agree! :thbup:

I don't think so.It's far more difficult to overtake hmm let's say the 8th car,than to overtake the 19th.For a points finish,he would have needed some retirements.Or rain.

He had the 10th fastest lap I noticed, so maybe not points... At the same time he could have been more consistent than 9th or 8th etc. I think he could of had an outside chance of points if he'd started from 13th and avoided the mess at turn 1 perfectly.

Kimi. Not for his racing, but for his quote. Here's what he said :

That is a pretty good quote, i think Kimi dislikes modern F1 as much as the fans.

Agree.

My driver of the day goes to Heikki.

I'm glad that the guy is finally living up to my expectations of putting Fisi in the shade.

Massa has me beat why he has so many votes, normal Massa victory, pole, lead the entire race yay. Yes a good effort to hold off Kimi and ultimately did a better job over the course of the weekend, but it was still far from a inspired drive. Sorry just my thoughts on Massa.

My vote is for Kovy....even though he didn't pass LH at the end, he still showed a brilliant race...

Same

Kovy.

And finally he has got more points than Fisi :)

Agreed

Kova... driver of the day imo, showed Fisi the way - he better get used to it.

Agreed

My driver of the day goes to Heikki.

I'm glad that the guy is finally living up to my expectations of putting Fisi in the shade.

Massa has me beat why he has so many votes, normal Massa victory, pole, lead the entire race yay. Yes a good effort to hold off Kimi and ultimately did a better job over the course of the weekend, but it was still far from a inspired drive. Sorry just my thoughts on Massa.

Agreed

:thbup::thbup::thbup:

I voted Hamilton based on the live timing throughout the race. He was able to match Ferrari pace (both quali and race) despite of heavier fuel load.

I believe without the tyre failure, he might be able to slot in between the two Ferraris.

Well done Hamilton.

I voted Hamilton based on the live timing throughout the race. He was able to match Ferrari pace (both quali and race) despite of heavier fuel load.

I believe without the tyre failure, he might be able to slot in between the two Ferraris.

Well done Hamilton.

Well said that man - a lot of ppl on here dont appear to follow the livetiming choosing to waste there time following a driver that peaked at 13th best.

To get a broader picture of the race livetiming is best - the times also showed that Hami was at least as quick as Nando despite a heavier car