Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day-turkish Gp

Driver of the Day?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets your vote?

• Massa
    • Kimi
    • Alonso
    • Heidfeld
    • Hamilton
    • Kovy
    • Rosberg
    • Kubica
    • Other

Who's your driver of the day? My vote goes to Massa! Did brilliant to stay in the lead & managed to create a big gap between himself & team-mate Kimi & it's his 2nd win at the Turkish GP in a row which is a great record!

Button should be an option on his own. Overtaking 10 cars with brilliant pace.

Button should be an option on his own. Overtaking 10 cars with brilliant pace.
It was a touh desicion between Massa & Button but fair play to Jenson for doing brilliant & overtaking a lot of cars :clap3: !

Ok, if Button did what Kay said he did, I wasn't paying attention, then let's go for Button. If he didn't, no one, they made the race boring.

Ok, if Button did what Kay said he did, I wasn't paying attention, then let's go for Button. If he didn't, no one, they made the race boring.

He did :P

Overall he went from 21st - 13th. This wasn't due to a good start as he had to avoid the spinning Trulli!

It was a touh desicion between Massa & Button but fair play to Jenson for doing brilliant & overtaking a lot of cars :clap3: !

Agreed tough decision. Massa for staying in front and maintaining the gap and for Jenson. Drove with determination..... gotta love the radio transmission from Rubens though about jens claiming he was 2 secs a lap quicker than him :clap3::clap3: hahahah too funny

How can Jenson Button be the driver of the day when he didn't even score a point :blink:

Massa drove faultlessly and managed to keep his composure despite the attentions of Kimi - Ferrari must also be commended for giving both drivers a fair crack of the whip.

IMHO Massa wins it by a country mile.

My vote is for Kovy....even though he didn't pass LH at the end, he still showed a brilliant race...

I still doubt between Massa and Heikki... Massa drove a good race, but quite uneventful, so I guess I'll go for Heikki this time.

How can Jenson Button be the driver of the day when he didn't even score a point :blink:

Massa drove faultlessly and managed to keep his composure despite the attentions of Kimi - Ferrari must also be commended for giving both drivers a fair crack of the whip.

IMHO Massa wins it by a country mile.

What are you saying? Just because Button did'nt score a point does'nt mean he should'nt be driver of the day! He started from the back of the grid & moved all the way up to 13th!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, Yamamoto did not go in the grass today, and every weekend a Spyker goes in the grass (this time it was Sutil), but Yamamoto did not, so if he didn't, Yamamoto! :P No, just kidding.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, Yamamoto did not go in the grass today, and every weekend a Spyker goes in the grass (this time it was Sutil), but Yamamoto did not, so if he didn't, Yamamoto! :P No, just kidding.

Yamamoto had a very slow lap mid way through the race without pitting, so I think he did, just that the race director was rubbish and didn't want to stray outside the top ten.

What are you saying? Just because Button did'nt score a point does'nt mean he should'nt be driver of the day! He started from the back of the grid & moved all the way up to 13th!

I just think it is a loser mentality to view mediocrity as a positive. The Honda team are a joke! how funny was it when Ruebens was told on the radio that JB claimed he was 2 secs per lap faster than him.

You are welcome to your opinion I just dont bother with the racing outside of the points scoring positions.

I really couldn't think of any driver who did sth great today!but button gets my vote.He fought very hard!

Fernando's 3rd place is very very good,but he benefitted from hamilton's problem.And he had a bad start...

Kimi took hamilton at the start!that was REALLY great!but then he was unable to do the same with massa.

Hamilton couldn't match the ferraris,plus he had a puncture...Not a good race for him!(i had a feeling that hamilton would have some kind of problem in this race! :naughty: )

Massa proved once again that he can win only if he has the pole...

And Button did a great job!

I just think it is a loser mentality to view mediocrity as a positive. The Honda team are a joke! how funny was it when Ruebens was told on the radio that JB claimed he was 2 secs per lap faster than him.

You are welcome to your opinion I just dont bother with the racing outside of the points scoring positions.

Mediocrity? How is coming from the back to 13th in a total crapwagon Sh#tbox mediocre?

I don't understand your opinion - how is going from the back row to 13th and soundly beating your team-mate mediocre, is it just because you finish outside the points?

What if Sutil in his Spyker started last and finished 9th in a grand prix where all the drivers finished, would that be mediocre just because he finished outside the points?

Everything is relative, especially in f1.

(and yes honda are a joke)

I don't understand your opinion - how is going from the back row to 13th and soundly beating your team-mate mediocre, is it just because you finish outside the points?

What if Sutil in his Spyker started last and finished 9th in a grand prix where all the drivers finished, would that be mediocre just because he finished outside the points?

Everything is relative, especially in f1.

(and yes honda are a joke)

Agreed. Similarly, Speed in STR at Monaco, only 2 drivers retired and he finished 9th with no brakes, and was faster than Kimi in Ferrari...(okay, fine, you caught me, I just love having an excuse to brag about my favorite driver's only good race)

Mediocrity? How is coming from the back to 13th in a total crapwagon Sh#tbox mediocre?

It is mediocre because the slower drivers tend to be at the back of the grid - We all know JB is super fast so overtaking the Spykers/Super Aguri's etc is not exactly championship pace.

Jenson beat;

14. DAVIDSON

15. LIUZZI

16. TRULLI

17. BARRICHELLO

18. SATO

19. VETTEL

20. YAMAMOTO

21. SUTIL

Only Trulli was genuinely fast of that lot and he had his problems on the opening lap.

Dont get me wrong, Jenson's was a stellar drive under the circumstances, but it is hardly of note given that it din't earn him a point.

Which is a shame, because that's where the racing is. But, whatever floats your boat.

It is mediocre because the slower drivers tend to be at the back of the grid - We all know JB is super fast so overtaking the Spykers/Super Aguri's etc is not exactly championship pace.

Jenson beat;

14. DAVIDSON

15. LIUZZI

16. TRULLI

17. BARRICHELLO

18. SATO

19. VETTEL

20. YAMAMOTO

21. SUTIL

Only Trulli was genuinely fast of that lot and he had his problems on the opening lap.

Dont get me wrong, Jenson's was a stellar drive under the circumstances, but it is hardly of note given that it din't earn him a point.

A: He beat his teammate

B: The Honda sucks!! Beating those guys is a big deal for Honda because Honda sucks!! It's a Sh#tty car, just like those he beat.

C: So if the points system went back to P13, then would he be eligible? In which case, it's all relative, and your logic isn't logical.