Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RBMaurice

Spyker Shows B-spec Car

What do I think? Well, for all the times Sutil and Yamamoto and Albers and Winkelhock went off in the grass...

....this orange vehicle would be a better B-Spec car:

news6.jpg

Anyway, welcome RBMaurice!

Shame it couldn't pass the rear test crash first time around. I bet Rubens was glad otherwise he would have been last again. ;)

Shame it couldn't pass the rear test crash first time around. I bet Rubens was glad otherwise he would have been last again. ;)

One difference, Sutil pays like 5 million to drive for Spyker, Barichello gets something around 12 million to drive for Honda, kinda strange :rolleyes:

One difference, Sutil pays like 5 million to drive for Spyker, Barichello gets something around 12 million to drive for Honda, kinda strange :rolleyes:

Sutil will soon be one of the top earning F1 drivers though, so he'll soon break even. :thbup:

What do I think? Well, for all the times Sutil and Yamamoto and Albers and Winkelhock went off in the grass...

....this orange vehicle would be a better B-Spec car:

news6.jpg

Anyway, welcome RBMaurice!

:clap3::clap3::clap3: ha ha ha too funny, while i pick myself up off the floor , i will say that at least we would have more of a warning when they were up behind someone so you could get out their way before they took you out the race with them.....

Have not laughed so hard in ages

Looks nice- personally, I think the Spyker is one of the nicest liveries on the grid this year - up there with the McLaren and Ferrari (well - that beautiful, deep metallic red anyway - the other one was ugly!).

spyker_10.jpg

Spyker just released some pictures of their new B-specification car

High Res Picture

Full mesage(dutch):

http://www.racestart.nl/nieuws.php?id=698

It already looks much faster than the old car, what do you think? :eusa_think:

Welcome RBMaurice, Which car/driver do u like....

If looks matterred, then honda should be right back..... oh wait it is... so maybe it does matter.... :eusa_think:

Welcome RBMaurice, Which car/driver do u like....

If looks matterred, then honda should be right back..... oh wait it is... so maybe it does matter.... :eusa_think:

Well I am Dutch and I hope someday Spyker will be right there at the top but well I have always been a Ferrari and Red Bull Racing fan and I always will be. But well if looks mattered the current Ferrari should be just infront of the Honda's, I dont like the new red introduced at monaco, the McLaren like welved engine cover introduced at barcelona and the new frontwing. But well as long as Ferrari wins it doenst matter really :clap3: But well the 248F1 surely was the nicest car ever :D

Well I am Dutch and I hope someday Spyker will be right there at the top but well I have always been a Ferrari and Red Bull Racing fan and I always will be. But well if looks mattered the current Ferrari should be just infront of the Honda's, I dont like the new red introduced at monaco, the McLaren like welved engine cover introduced at barcelona and the new frontwing. But well as long as Ferrari wins it doenst matter really :clap3: But well the 248F1 surely was the nicest car ever :D

sorry to say ut spyker are looking to sell out so that would probably not happen.....

Yes thats the spirit...

Its gonna be a worthy successor to the A-spec, in that it will still be the slowest car on the grid I'm afraid

the Spyker that we have seen this season was a conservative chassis i thought.

but we do know that they have a ferrari engine in the back of that car so with the skill that adrian Sutil is showing this season, this car can really bring out the best in him.

with this car it also looks neater as well i think anyway.

to the naked eye it looks like the 05 toyota to me ay.(btw i know that mike was influencial in designing both cars)

unfortunately i havent been keeping up with the news this season as i just bought my laptop the other week but i read in a magazine that Mark Smith was joining Spyker. is that a true story?