Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaide

Where Can I Find Old F1 Races?

i found out that there are many old f1 races in in emule but there are several great races still missing: hungary 1989, france 90, germany 1989, spain 1991...i would like to know where i can find then...just for curiosity of course..

If someone know where i can find some interesting races(websites, download software, usenet) please say it to me in this forum or well mail my at [email protected] i will be very pleased and i canhelp you too if you want. ty in advance.

well my only suggestion that i can think of is go on youtube, ive seen a little of Hungary 89 on utube, you'll probabally have to type in Mansell vs Senna Hungary 89.

or even get a season review from duke videos.

thats where i got my 94,95, and 96 season reviews.

well my only suggestion that i can think of is go on youtube, ive seen a little of Hungary 89 on utube, you'll probabally have to type in Mansell vs Senna Hungary 89.

or even get a season review from duke videos.

thats where i got my 94,95, and 96 season reviews.

ty man, try emule and stuff like this, i found out there are lost of interesesting full races avaliable over there.

I use emule to find old races. Of course there are many missing, but you can also try torrents.

I have downloaded Monaco 1984 among others.

If you haven't seen this race, you are missing one of the greatest moments of ayrton senna.

Just great man.

i tried to download a few but gave up in the end and bought a few sets from www.oldf1dvds.com - was well worth the money to see the old turbo cars in their prime

Hi there,

Formula One was once the greatest sport in the world to me! I was an avid follower from around 1989 to 1997, rarely, if ever missing a race. I remember the days of getting up at 6am to watch the Australian Grand Prix in Adelaide with Murray Walker's dulcit tones brightening up a dark morning.

I was always keen to remember the nostalgia of yesteryear and in the last few years I have managed to collect material from 1979 to 1997. So, if I can fill any gaps in anyones collections, please drop me an email at [email protected] and perhaps I can help.

Best Wishes,

Josh

Hello I ordered F1 DVDs of this guy his email address .......... he has a great collection, however I emailed him a new order yesterday and he hasn't repliedand he usually replies quite quickly, so I'm not certain he's still selling F1 DVDs. Is there anyone else has large collections of old F1 races in good quality and in English.

:lol: Yeah. I've always figured that, with this thread being five years old, it must not violate any kind of rule so I let it be.

Besides, it's sort of like one of those 80s variety music albums you can get, featuring the greatest hits of twelve different one-hit wonders. Here we have a collection of chaide, V12, f1reviews, donkeykong, jtbturnbull, and Skotyknows at their finest. ;)

Welcome to the forum, anyway, Skotynows.

My recommendation is to exercise all lawful options when acquiring media (says the guy who posts YouTube videos of old races all the time). I know they don't really make much content available for purchase.