Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hollywood2003

Are McLaren struggling??

From the looks of the ozzie GP it looks like McLaren will be in for a long season.

The both driver's semmed very down in the mouth after the race claiming the car is just too slow, so much for the radically fast MP4-19??

yeah they are way off the pace...BAR and Renualt will push past them this year i feel. Maybe even jaguar.

Ive just emailed Ron Dennis and given him the number for Tonka , if my kid cant break it , it should meet GP standards .

On a serious note , we are down on everything including self confidence but it seemed to be the feeling from all team drivers after the race interviews today . ferrari have just come up with some extreem goods and it seems to have taken everyone by surprise but hey , money makes money if you know what i mean .

I just hope that all other teams dont just accept it this year and hope for points in comparison to 1st and 2nds cause it will be ashame for the sport .

yes mclaren is in for a long season but to think of it so are all the other teams apart from ferrari..... williams weren't to impressive either and renault well alonso did well considering what he had but i dun think he's goin to trouble ferrari tht much this year..... all said i believe the only team to impress apart from ferrari at the aussie gp was BAR so lets hope they dun one day turn up as one of those who wants to beat ferrari but actually one who gives them a fight....... well BAR givin ferrari a fight is a thing of the future but for now mclaren and williams better buck up or it's going to be a long boring season for all F1 fans.....

For now i believe we should congratulate ferrari for a job well done... they have proven that they have a strong car and they have been consistent thru the past 6 years or so ....

This is annoying as there are two places to post messages about the same topic, that of McLaren’s disappointing form, and I forget what I’ve said in each! Can’t we combine them somehow?

sorry about that, I should have looked at the other topics in the forum before I posted this one. I apologise and will never post another topic!!

he he

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It looks like they really weren't sandbagging in testing then. On pace alone they were way behind Williams, Renault and just behind BARf. I wonder what Monty is thinking about his move now.

shaun

yeah it looks like kimi really was spitting the dummy last week..

o0 poor little baby. poor kimi is not up there. oooo poor little kimi

Are McLaren struggling?

Let`s see, 2 seconds off the pace, one car DNF.

No, i`m sure that`s exactly where they planned to be at the start of the season...lol

Cheers Crash

i've gotta agree, it's way too early to be writing em off. williams weren't crash-hot this time last year. ferrari had downer's, and trust me temps were low all weekend, i was there. melbourne didn't turn on the sunshine till monday.

i'm just pleased that despite this bar were very solid.

early days my friends..

Malaysia will be a Michelin circuit and this should help McLaren. Hopefully they will be a lot stronger there than they were in Australia.