Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Behaviour Here

I told you I'd look like an idiot. I forgot about Scott ****ing Speed.

How about this: Alonso and Speed go to Champ Car and **** F1 over.

:lol: I'll have you know my a## is worth a few bob two!
Wow! Must be a tough life for Hamilton to be an F1 driver without any pubes :shakehead: .
I hope Monty bashes that speky-4-eyed b@stard into the concrete wall.
Is the option "Who gives a tupenny fukc?" missing?

These are some of just many examples i've found browsing the forum, each with swear words/sex refrences in.

I guess you can find them pretty easy without me having to put them in bold.

THIS is just the sort of thing i'm fed-up of seeing here, and if you want to here more of my argument, go to my latest entry in my blog (link in my sig)

I just wanted to adress this to admins and other members of TF1, why is this sort of language coming up again and again, no matter how people disguise it, it's just appaling.

There is a younger audiance here you know and some people don't want to read stuff like that, i here enough of the same at school thankyou very much, and i come here to relax, and there is more of the same!

Why is this happening? Why is there no forum rules?

I appriciate that there is an older range of adult here, and i may sound like i'm trying to take over, but i don't want to read filth like that

It's putting me off coming to TF1 more and more.

Please stop it happening!

I only came here to have a civilised disccusion about F1 and motorsport, and i have to put up with the sorts of posts i just quoted.

I'm fed-up of reading these posts. <_<

These are some of just many examples i've found browsing the forum, each with swear words/sex refrences in.

I guess you can find them pretty easy without me having to put them in bold.

THIS is just the sort of thing i'm fed-up of seeing here, and if you want to here more of my argument, go to my latest entry in my blog (link in my sig)

I just wanted to adress this to admins and other members of TF1, why is this sort of language coming up again and again, no matter how people disguise it, it's just appaling.

There is a younger audiance here you know and some people don't want to read stuff like that, i here enough of the same at school thankyou very much, and i come here to relax, and there is more of the same!

Why is this happening? Why is there no forum rules?

I appriciate that there is an older range of adult here, and i may sound like i'm trying to take over, but i don't want to read filth like that

It's putting me off coming to TF1 more and more.

Please stop it happening!

I only came here to have a civilised disccusion about F1 and motorsport, and i have to put up with the sorts of posts i just quoted.

I'm fed-up of reading these posts. <_<

May I be the first to congratulate you.

Its nice to see there are at least a few youngsters around that are offended by bad language!

Bravo! :congrats:

I agree. Already apologized in SK's blog and he has a more than fair point there.

We should try to control our foul language, it won't hurt our argumentations, after all.

I agree. Already apologized in SK's blog and he has a more than fair point there.

We should try to control our foul language, it won't hurt our argumentations, after all.

Well, maybe a bit of a point, but a certain 3 letter word as a slang name for derriere - isn't that going too far? And sexual references too? I won't be posting much then.

It's each to their own, I don't mind the swearing that much and I use it myself sometimes, but I would rather somebody swore than use God or Jesus as a profanity. However, I shall attempt to tone it down, being the charming, amicable, social fellow that I am.

PS SK - if I catch you using God or Jesus as profanities, there will be wailing and snarling and gnashing of teeth! :lol:

I don't really use bad language so that doesn't apply to me, but some of my posts have (or can have) double meanings, never realised it might cause issue, as they are normally confined to certain threads in the cafe.

Well, maybe a bit of a point, but a certain 3 letter word as a slang name for derriere - isn't that going too far? And sexual references too? I won't be posting much then.

It's each to their own, I don't mind the swearing that much and I use it myself sometimes, but I would rather somebody swore than use God or Jesus as a profanity. However, I shall attempt to tone it down, being the charming, amicable, social fellow that I am.

I agree with the things I've put on bold.

PS SK - if I catch you using God or Jesus as profanities, there will be wailing and snarling and gnashing of teeth! :lol:

+1 Agreed...

If you want to talk about sex go to a sex forum then. May i remind you this is an F1 forum and that is why most of us joined up here. I personally don't want to be reading disgusting comments like the 3rd one in the list, it's highly unpleasent and not at all civilised.

Why is it such a problem that you can't talk sex here? I don't understand. Had you forgotten there is a younger member audiance as well here?

And no, it's not going to far. I don't want to be reading posts about somebody's behind. Do that with you're friends/family like i said in my blog if you must, but not in a public place like a forum. For example, you're waiting at a bus-stop and somebody's talking about having problems doing number 2s to a freind. I don't know about you, but i wouldn't find that in the least bit pleasent.

Finnaly, i never exclaim using the words god or jesus. I've never been religious and neither has the rest of may family, and if you did do that, that would just be pathetic, this is a real issue that i've been feeling more and more uncomftable about. It's hard to be yourself with all those sorts of posts around.

Bollocks. I'm not changing the way I post for anyone.

Well that's just a very immature and stubborn oppinon.

I'm not saying don't do it full stop, just don't here. You can talk sex/swear as much as you want to freinds/family or over messanger to somebody. Not me though

What is you're problem with this anyway?

If you want to talk about sex go to a sex forum then. May i remind you this is an F1 forum and that is why most of us joined up here. I personally don't want to be reading disgusting comments like the 3rd one in the list, it's highly unpleasent and not at all civilised.

Why is it such a problem that you can't talk sex here? I don't understand. Had you forgotten there is a younger member audiance as well here?

And no, it's not going to far. I don't want to be reading posts about somebody's behind. Do that with you're friends/family like i said in my blog if you must, but not in a public place like a forum. For example, you're waiting at a bus-stop and somebody's talking about having problems doing number 2s to a freind. I don't know about you, but i wouldn't find that in the least bit pleasent.

Finnaly, i never exclaim using the words god or jesus. I've never been religious and neither has the rest of may family, and if you did do that, that would just be pathetic, this is a real issue that i've been feeling more and more uncomftable about. It's hard to be yourself with all those sorts of posts around.

To be Honest SK, thats like saying pitbabes shouldn't be in F1 as it caters to a younger audience...

But i would miss them, sometimes they are better than the race.....

Why don't u put those posters in 'ignore' then? Maybe it's gonna avoid all this situation :)

To be Honest SK, thats like saying pitbabes shouldn't be in F1 as it caters to a younger audience...

But i would miss them, sometimes they are better than the race.....

What? To be perfectly honnest with you, i don't care about them and never pay any attention to them anyway. They just get in the way of the team preparing the car.

Anyway, this is something completely different.

Katy H- i thought i could trust them to have a decent discussion about F1/motorsport without having those disgusting comments in it, obiously i was wrong. Which, in a way is sad.

You want to say you passed you're bad habbits like that to the next generation, go ahead, it's water of a duck's back to me

SuperKimi, we're all living in the same hard-reality life. There are some thing we agree with and other's not. You're not going to be protected everywhere. You have to consider what you will "digest" and what you'll ignore. I think the moderator's are doing a great job here, I think it's hard to be in their shoes.

All i'm saying is i think it's absolutly rubbish to get away with talk like that. What about the warning system? That's been effective hasn't it (?)

You could just have a concience to think about other people, but as i said, in the 21st century, that's the problem. Nobody cares about anybody else.

It's just pathetic that some of you won't belt up and stop. You deem it acceptable for you're kids (if you don't, what if you had?) to come on a forum and pick up swear words and sex refrences from a very early age?

Think about that. What if you're kid swore at you one day and said he had got it from somewhere like here. Is that what you want?

If you want people to be more tolerant of your views, then you have to be more tolerant of other people's views. I have said I will atempt to tone it down, so don't start acting like a spoilt brat who has had his dummy taken away.

Let's also address a couple of point here. I never said talking sex, I said sexual references, they are completely different, which you would realise if you came down from your high horse for a minute. Also, I never said anything about toilet humour, I said using a 3 letter word as slang for derriere, that has nothing to do with talking about no. 2's or whatever.

By the same token, if you think I should go to a sex forum because I might use innuendo, then I think you should go to a CBeebies forum. It's time you realised that it's not just about the words that you use, but the intention behind the words.

I just think you're giving too much importance to the whole thing. I agree we could pick up better word and jokes, but I don't see it as something that terrible.

I just don't think you're gonna change any of them with this thing...

Well that's just a very immature and stubborn oppinon.

I'm not saying don't do it full stop, just don't here. You can talk sex/swear as much as you want to freinds/family or over messanger to somebody. Not me though

What is you're problem with this anyway?

Humour is so lost on the young, these days.................

Be careful. Your post came very close to a personal insult. And we don't want that sort of behaviour around here. It might upset people.

That's a bit dramatic.

Most of us make posts which have hidden meanings from time to time, they can either be taken at face value or those who they are aimed at see the innuendo in them. I've been on forums since I was thirteen and I've learnt to ignore threads, posts or users that will irritate me or that I have no interest in. Nobody has forgotten anyone's age, but it is about maturity and context.

I also think it's a bit hypocritical to be calling other people immature after your own incident a little over a month ago. Nobody is perfect. The humour here is a result of the members here. You say you'll leave if you don't get what you want, but what about everyone else? Where is the compromise?

Why are you so quick to jump on the ideas of warning and banning whenever someone does something you don't like? It's hardly the right way to go about getting people to think about the way they are posting.

You say to monza "Well that's just a very immature and stubborn oppinon." Aren't you doing exactly the same back?

Bollocks. I'm not changing the way I post for anyone.

Agreed, same here Monza.

And complaining about the terribly naughty 3 letter word for (dare I say it?) 'bottom' is pathetic. I'd say this is a severe case of prudity, except there's no such word and, gosh, odds bodkins, darn it, it rhymes with 'nudity'.

There are posts that are maybe not very nice, there are posts that are extremely insulting without a single swearword or inuendo in them. Ignore them, put them on your ignore list or leave the forum - our choices are free.

And anyway, 'Bollocks' is such a top word. Very much like 'Knob' :bag:

That's a bit dramatic.

Most of us make posts which have hidden meanings from time to time, they can either be taken at face value or those who they are aimed at see the innuendo in them. I've been on forums since I was thirteen and I've learnt to ignore threads, posts or users that will irritate me or that I have no interest in. Nobody has forgotten anyone's age, but it is about maturity and context.

I also think it's a bit hypocritical to be calling other people immature after your own incident a little over a month ago. Nobody is perfect. The humour here is a result of the members here. You say you'll leave if you don't get what you want, but what about everyone else? Where is the compromise?

Why are you so quick to jump on the ideas of warning and banning whenever someone does something you don't like? It's hardly the right way to go about getting people to think about the way they are posting.

You say to monza "Well that's just a very immature and stubborn oppinon." Aren't you doing exactly the same back?

Yes, but there is an ammount to how much you can take. Ever since i came here there has been 2 or more of this dreadful posts in at least 1 topic which is so anoying. Why can't i just have a civilised and disciplined talk about something we all like- F1??

Compremize, stop with the disgusting talk and it will be better for everyone, i wouldn't be suprised to see a lot more junior members joining here if it stops

I only say that because everyone i so 1 minded. The won't take into concideration that posts could be hurtful to other people. I'm sick and tired of hearing swear words, i've had enough of it at school. It's just like smoking. Bad for everyone.

No, i'm trying to put my points across in an good post, but saying "I'm not doing that for anyone" it's just very selfish, like a kid who won't go to bed at night and they are only doing it to cause a headache for there parents.

I think SK has a fair point.

That's all.

Thankyou!

At least you understand.

None of you know who difficult to come here day in, day out, knowing that there are SOME people that type disgusting posts, that i don't think add to the discussion at all. Infact they brake it down.