Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Behaviour Here

Well if people had a more open mind and taken into account my point of view....there could be more.

Fine, i can't compromise if i don't know what one is ;)

Well......what's that got to do with me??

That you don't like the way a forum is, so you want it changed for you rather than leaving yourself or just accepting that is how the forum is.

It's not like this is the only F1 forum out there. There are loads.

Your first line of your post is exactly what is wrong. If someone doesn't agree with you straight off they are uncivilised. If you infer people are like that then you aren't going to get people to listen to you. You've not been polite in this thread, you've not had an open mind and you have not taken other people's feelings into consideration. Your posts have only considered what you want and how you feel about things. Please can you step down from the high horse and realise that no one is perfect and no forum is going to change for one member. Also it might be worth considering I was just 14 when I joined this forum, hardly the 'ill mannered' adult you are going over the top to make us all out to be.

I thought i explained that, that was before, but now i know it's bad to swear on a public forum

What happened in the last 26 days? Did you change village? Or do all the kids swear already there? Maybe once you reached a certain age in that village you stopped swearing to protect all the younger people who are already swearing? Besides, I think you owe all the other kids on the internet an apology for making such "disgusting" and "vile" posts.

Good ridance.

And you are still insulting people... He deserves a polite apology too.

If you can't accept playful banter, sometimes involving sexual innuendo or swearing, then you should find another forum.

Hey SK,

It seems you are very lucky. Very few people find their life's mission at an early age. Congratulations on finding yours. Did you say you come here to relax? If a person likes classical music and attends a rock concert, then it is not very appropriate to ask that the volume of the ENTIRE rock concert be turned down because YOU can't handle it.

Grow up!

Maybe you should watch some nature channels on TV cause most of the other ones have sex and foul language... but then, hey they also show a lion killing a deer. Maybe they should only focus on the deers eating grass as audiences like yourself may get offended by seeing animals hunt other animals...

If the kitchen is too hot please find the pool! Thank you! Good bye!

Also since you are so kind, please give that horse (the high horse you have been riding for a long time) a break and get off it. Maybe it does not like your backside rubbing on its back!! ;) ohh oh did that offend you? I guess we should ban horse riding too (of the mental kind that you are doing) ...but that would not go well with you would it?

You may respond to this posting as much as you like. But this is my ONE and only posting for this thread, as I would not like to further qualify your thread with additional comments.

I have NO time for cry babies. Get a life!

hehe a## :D

Another respected member crossed off my list.

That doesn't make u 100% right to tell him he can't spell.

Oh really? He said i couldn't spell

That you don't like the way a forum is, so you want it changed for you rather than leaving yourself or just accepting that is how the forum is.

It's not like this is the only F1 forum out there. There are loads.

Your first line of your post is exactly what is wrong. If someone doesn't agree with you straight off they are uncivilised. If you infer people are like that then you aren't going to get people to listen to you. You've not been polite in this thread, you've not had an open mind and you have not taken other people's feelings into consideration. Your posts have only considered what you want and how you feel about things. Please can you step down from the high horse and realise that no one is perfect and no forum is going to change for one member. Also it might be worth considering I was just 14 when I joined this forum, hardly the 'ill mannered' adult you are going over the top to make us all out to be.

AGAIN- note that i said SOME members not ALL

I don't have a horse. I have a pet Llama.

but u can't. let's go.. MANNERS

I think mom will know how to spell manners

plus. u're not my mOm really!!! she's at work! :P

What happened in the last 26 days? Did you change village? Or do all the kids swear already there? Maybe once you reached a certain age in that village you stopped swearing to protect all the younger people who are already swearing? Besides, I think you owe all the other kids on the internet an apology for making such "disgusting" and "vile" posts.

If you can't accept playful banter, sometimes involving sexual innuendo or swearing, then you should find another forum.

:lol:

By the way, have you ever seen Dad's Army?

Was that an attempt at humour, young SK ?

Whoa! Slow down, people! I can't keep up!

Bruce was right in his first post: you made your point, now cut it.

You made a sensible point. Now you turned it into a silly crusade, you are on your own. I am not going to back up all these silly claims.

BTW, is good to see you all together discussing! Don't lock the thread Bruce!

I'll send him a christmas card. Then again......

Hey SK,

It seems you are very lucky. Very few people find their life's mission at an early age. Congratulations on finding yours. Did you say you come here to relax? If a person likes classical music and attends a rock concert, then it is not very appropriate to ask that the volume of the ENTIRE rock concert be turned down because YOU can't handle it.

Grow up!

Maybe you should watch some nature channels on TV cause most of the other ones have sex and foul language... but then, hey they also show a lion killing a deer. Maybe they should only focus on the deers eating grass as audiences like yourself may get offended by seeing animals hunt other animals...

If the kitchen is too hot please find the pool! Thank you! Good bye!

Also since you are so kind, please give that horse (the high horse you have been riding for a long time) a break and get off it. Maybe it does not like your backside rubbing on its back!! ;) ohh oh did that offend you? I guess we should ban horse riding too (of the mental kind that you are doing) ...but that would not go well with you would it?

You may respond to this posting as much as you like. But this is my ONE and only posting for this thread, as I would not like to further qualify your thread with additional comments.

I have NO time for cry babies. Get a life!

I have no times for bullies. I have no time for somokers. I have no time for people who swear. I have no time for people who take pleasure of the thought of sex.

I already said, i don't have a horse, i have a Llama, and i am not sitting on it, it's in the stables happily eating, i'm sitting at a desk on a computer chair

There was no mention of some and all. You said there were three civilised adults here (now two), as a result of that statement it makes everyone bar three (now two) adults uncivilised. Which begs the question. Why do you want to be somewhere, where you don't respect anyone and can level insults at them?

Please don't shout at me, I've not been rude to you thank you.

Ok closed for the day, and a word of warning SK if you start a like thread while I'm gone you will be gone..........capice?...

but u can't. let's go.. MANNERS

plus. u're not my mOm really!!! she's at work! :P

That you don't have.

I think you'll get lonely up there on your pedestal, SK.

Actully no i'm not, i'm at a desk, infront of a computer screen on a chair with a group of freinds laughing at you all.

By the way, have you ever seen Dad's Army?

Was that an attempt at humour, young SK ?

No, i don't watch junk t.v

No, that was the truth.

Whoa! Slow down, people! I can't keep up!

Bruce was right in his first post: you made your point, now cut it.

You made a sensible point. Now you turned it into a silly crusade, you are on your own. I am not going to back up all these silly claims.

BTW, is good to see you all together discussing! Don't lock the thread Bruce!

Don't care, don't need help.

There was no mention of some and all. You said there were three civilised adults here (now two), as a result of that statement it makes everyone bar three (now two) adults uncivilised. Which begs the question. Why do you want to be somewhere, where you don't respect anyone and can level insults at them?

Please don't shout at me, I've not been rude to you thank you.

O really?!

That's strange....

Ok closed for the day, and a word of warning SK if you start a like thread while I'm gone you will be gone..........capice?...

I speak english, no other language.

Actully no i'm not, i'm at a desk, infront of a computer screen on a chair with a group of freinds laughing at you all.

really? u have friends with this behaviour?

Open again, play nice.

Bored with it now. You can only get so much mileage out of an obnoxious child.

Who threw his toys out of his pram.

Can i ask what i have to do to get back on the list :unsure:

That's easy - don't bully, don't smoke, don't swear and never take pleasure in the thoughts of sex. And always remember the green cross code.

End of the year awards: this might just earn funniest thread from me. For all the wrong reasons. Great work!

I've already gotten my stuff out, face-to-face over MSN last night, leading to me blocking him.

Have fun here: The Official Abstinence Forum!

I'm suitably flabbergasted. And laughing my socks off. Thanks Eric. :thbup:

Who threw his toys out of his pram.
End of the year awards: this might just earn funniest thread from me. For all the wrong reasons. Great work!

I've already gotten my stuff out, face-to-face over MSN last night, leading to me blocking him.

Have fun here: The Official Abstinence Forum!

Suprise!

You're all just old farts who like to bully.