Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Behaviour Here

I've got the perfect solution - just post all profanities in French. That way, if I somebody says 'je t'encule' or 'putain de merde', everybody will think that he or she is talking about some lovely existential idea.

Bon, je vous emmerde tous! :mf_tongue:

Ferme ta bouche mon ami! :lol:

maybe someone should create a site were people who are worried about sexual inuendo or everyday swear words aren't used. it could be called total f1,the politically correct site for those who are looking for clean debate!!! this forum is nothing but .....nothing!!! :mf_tongue:

Yes i am. I'm having to put up with rubbish posts with rubbish language constantly.

I think there should be for you to talk sex and swear, then everybody is happy. Problem solved.

sk you don't have to put up with $hit!!!you have the right to sign in here and read what people have to say!!you also have the right not to if you feel offended!!get over yourself!!!hahaha!! :mf_tongue:

I've got another idea. Everytime someone uses a dodgy word, they should place a warning in front of it, so for example: I think that so and so driver is a - WARNING - FOUL LANGUAGE AHEAD - IF THIS OFFENDS YOU PLEASE STOP READING NOW - s**thead. Perfectly reasonable idea, don't you think? :mf_tongue:

I've got another idea. Everytime someone uses a dodgy word, they should place a warning in front of it, so for example: I think that so and so driver is a - WARNING - FOUL LANGUAGE AHEAD - IF THIS OFFENDS YOU PLEASE STOP READING NOW - s**thead. Perfectly reasonable idea, don't you think? :mf_tongue:

:lol:

Maybe an emoticon can be created for just such an occasion :eusa_think:

Paul, how about.....

:aikido1yw: = S&M thread.

:bangin: = thread about my early years of banging.

:smoke: = drug thread.

:yahoo: = another drug thread.

:yawn: = FUSchumi thread.

:controller: = masturbation thread.

:sailor: = homosexuality thread.

:prayhands: = religious thread.

ha ha Great stuff. welcome to the internets superkimi. So do you like free speach buddy. I bloody well do!!

Good idea Steve:

the crack thread: :wacko:

the robbery thread :ninja:

the ugly face thread :bag:

the Uriah Rennie thread :redcard:

the Bob Marley thread :ban_006:

the Muhammad Ali thread :boxing:

the laugh your ar$e off thread :roll::loljump::lolroll:

the Juan Pablo Montoya thread :snack:

continued...

the Satin thread :the_finger:

the Banana Scorchio thread :party0775:

the Takuma Sato's BAR Honda career thread :redyellow:

the Yuji Ide thread :blueflag:

the Matt Stone thread :milk_carton:

the Andre the Giant thread :weights:

Just to clarify things, here are some posts that are EXTREMELY offensive to ME:

1. Any negative reference to anything Polish

1a. As a corollary, any negative posts about ANY Polish F1 drivers, including their capabilities and performance.

2. Any positive reference to anything I don't like.

3. Any posts with any untrue statements, specifically the ones that disagree with my viewpoint.

4. Any posts pontificating and pushing the author's preferences and morals on everybody else.

5. ANYBODY putting me on ignore (Katy H... :unsure: )

Ok, I think I made my point, by golly gee...

I hope I did not offend anyone ... B)

Hey, how come I have "warn: (0%) " label under my name? I never received any warnings that I remember... :eusa_think:

Did you say thread or head?

Autumnpuma head......bad images.

Just to clarifying things, here are some posts that are EXTREMELY offensive to ME:

1. Any negative reference to anything Polish

1a. As a corollary, any negative posts about ANY Polish F1 drivers, including their capabilities and performance.

2. Any positive reference to anything I don't like.

3. Any posts with any untrue statements, specifically the ones that disagree with my viewpoint.

4. Any posts pontificating and pushing the author's preferences and morals on everybody else.

5. ANYBODY putting me on ignore (Katy H... :unsure: )

Ok, I think I made my point, by golly gee...

I hope I did not offend anyone ... B)

Ok, it started badly and the ending was terrible. The middle needs a bit of work too. Other than that, it was fine.

Ok, it started badly and the ending was terrible. The middle needs a bit of work too. Other than that, it was fine.

:clap3:

hey, it was late and I was on my 3rd scotch. Under the circumstances, I did fine.

Oh,

6. anyone criticizing my posts should be banned for at lest 5 minutes. Or years.

I am also extremely offended that someone is offended. I think I'm going to sulk now. Everyone hates me, and those who don't hate me make fun of me. That's offensive./ I'm leaving never to come back to this forum (at least until Sunday night).

Go Robert!

:clap3:

hey, it was late and I was on my 3rd scotch. Under the circumstances, I did fine.

Oh,

6. anyone criticizing my posts should be banned for at lest 5 minutes. Or years.

I am also extremely offended that someone is offended. I think I'm going to sulk now. Everyone hates me, and those who don't hate me make fun of me. That's offensive./ I'm leaving never to come back to this forum (at least until Sunday night).

Go Robert!

I am sorry, forum rules, but if you take a look at page 452 of the rulebook, paragraph 12, subsection c, you will find -

'Any list, demand or request of other members can only be edited to up to 12 hours after the inital request was posted. If a list is amended after this time then the aforesaid member has to run naked through their nearest town centre shouting Robert has a huge nose, I mean shouting something derogatory about their favourite driver. Friends or a witness must be present to provide photographic, or videographic, evidence and an eyewitness account. All forfits must be performed within 1 week of the transgression.'

I'm really sorry, Piotr, but rules are rules. I'd get another bottle of scotch if I were you!