Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Behaviour Here

I am sorry, forum rules, but if you take a look at page 452 of the rulebook, paragraph 12, subsection c, you will find -

'Any list, demand or request of other members can only be edited to up to 12 hours after the inital request was posted. If a list is amended after this time then the aforesaid member has to run naked through their nearest town centre shouting Robert has a huge nose, I mean shouting something derogatory about their favourite driver. Friends or a witness must be present to provide photographic, or videographic, evidence and an eyewitness account. All forfits must be performed within 1 week of the transgression.'

I'm really sorry, Piotr, but rules are rules. I'd get another bottle of scotch if I were you!

I'd say pure Vodka will be better.....

I am sorry, forum rules, but if you take a look at page 452 of the rulebook, paragraph 12, subsection c, you will find -

'Any list, demand or request of other members can only be edited to up to 12 hours after the inital request was posted. If a list is amended after this time then the aforesaid member has to run naked through their nearest town centre shouting Robert has a huge nose, I mean shouting something derogatory about their favourite driver. Friends or a witness must be present to provide photographic, or videographic, evidence and an eyewitness account. All forfits must be performed within 1 week of the transgression.'

You made me laugh through my nose and snot into my muesli. At least the muesli now tastes good.

Hey, how come I have "warn: (0%) " label under my name? I never received any warnings that I remember... :eusa_think:
My warn bar is 20% full, I only gots 1 chance before Bruce bans me permanently!

You made me laugh through my nose and snot into my muesli. At least the muesli now tastes good.

Oh touche, Steve, you returned the favour. Except mine wasn't snot............nor muesli.

I'm really sorry, Piotr, but rules are rules. I'd get another bottle of scotch if I were you!

Ya know, I'm old, out of shape, married, and have a professional carier. Can I just dig up some pics with similar topic from my college years and drink heavily? Oh, btw, my wife watched part of Monza today, occasionally asking me where was Robert (my son was very concern after his first pit stop-not sure if about Robert or me having a seizure...) and mumbling "loser" under her breath. Finally, she declared that he is simply too ugly to ever win. Now would that fullfil my obligations???

Cheer up! I consider Bob was this time one of the truly stars of the race. After all, with all that pitstop stuff he still managed to grab 5th. Not a small feat by any means.

Ya know, I'm old, out of shape, married, and have a professional carier. Can I just dig up some pics with similar topic from my college years and drink heavily? Oh, btw, my wife watched part of Monza today, occasionally asking me where was Robert (my son was very concern after his first pit stop-not sure if about Robert or me having a seizure...) and mumbling "loser" under her breath. Finally, she declared that he is simply too ugly to ever win. Now would that fullfil my obligations???

To be honest, with a wife that comes out with comments like that, I'd do the forfit and get rid of the wife - it's the easier sentence and you know it! :lol:

To be honest, with a wife that comes out with comments like that, I'd do the forfit and get rid of the wife - it's the easier sentence and you know it! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Oh, but I love those moments when she leaves the room in indignation after I remark: "Yeah, but the only American in F1 got fired - he was able to turn only left! NOW, who's the loser???"

Anyway, she's still in shock after the World Cup (example of that exchange: "Polish team are losers!", " Not any more than the American team", "Who cares about soccer anyway?", "Only about every single nation in the World, including Iraq and Iran, except for America!") and now the F1, because since we've met in 1999, I've exhibited only a mild interest in sports. I think she is still coming to terms with it. I believe she only tolerates this new development in our marriage because I managed to brainwash my 6-year old son (he always wants to make sure that "the Polish guy" did OK)!

Otherwise, your point is valid! :naughty:

An American is being bashed! I must rally to the defense of my countryman (or woman)!

Oh, but I love those moments when she leaves the room in indignation after I remark: "Yeah, but the only American in F1 got fired - he was able to turn only left!

More than Kubica managed in Montreal....

Anyway, she's still in shock after the World Cup (example of that exchange: "Polish team are losers!", " Not any more than the American team", "Who cares about soccer anyway?", "Only about every single nation in the World, including Iraq and Iran, except for America!")

When the rest of the world steps up to the cultural level of America, they too will see the absurdity of 'Football'. The British only participate because they get bored with snooker.

Yes, I'm kidding. Brits never bore of snooker, but they like Football because it gives them an excuse to get drunk and beat up Germans.

[quote name='Autumnpuma' date='Sep 11 2007, 12:05 AM' post='214390']

An American is being bashed! I must rally to the defense of my countryman (or woman)!

Well, her grandparents were, respectively, from Poland, Ireland, and Germany (but she looks VERY Polish-Irish, i.e. strawberry blond, fair skin, green eyes, and high cheekbones and I need to get to bed soon... ooops, sorry, SuperKimi!) :naughty:

AAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHH ya done kilt me! But that's inacurate, he actually did turn slightly right, but durn Trulli (and then Scott Speed) was in the way... :rolleyes:

When the rest of the world steps up to the cultural level of America, they too will see the absurdity of 'Football'. The British only participate because they get bored with snooker.

Well, American "football" is just rugby for sissies....(can you believe Eagles lost???? damn!)

Yes, I'm kidding. Brits never bore of snooker, but they like Football because it gives them an excuse to get drunk and beat up Germans.

Polish fans can do THAT 10x better. Heck, the Polish and German hooligans had the fights REHEARSALs together a month before the World Cup. And WE know how to kick German arses! :clap3:

What's a "snooker"????? :eusa_think:

:clap3:

I have an idea for an American/British triathlon; Drive in a straight line for three miles (keeps the Americans happy, not too mentally taxing), hop out of the car and pot a snooker ball (for the Brits), punch a German/media journalist/paedophile (delete as appropriate).

Darn, blast it and a hey nonny nonny thrown in for good measure, Mike! I am so fed up of the inaccurate stereotype that you portray us Brits to be..................we don't need an 'excuse' to get drunk.

Right now I have that off my chest I am going to have a cream tea.

Toodle pip.

MAGIC! The last page of this thread has warmed the c#ckles within my underpants - how I've missed this friendly banter twixt different countryfolk.

Comments about football, rugby, snooker, snot, muesli, getting drunk and beating Germans up just remind me what a convivial bunch most of the die hard TF1 posters are. A ray of sunshine in a day full of Di O'Reah :blush:

Piotr: Well, American "football" is just rugby for sissies...
So, so true. Mind you, (so-called professional)soccer is a game for overpaid pansies too, if you put them in a game of rugby the only thing they'd like is Mr Big in the showers after the game.

And watching football 'cos it gives us an excuse to get drunk? To beat up Germans? My dear boy, to be born an Englishman is to draw first prize in God's Lottery - we have never needed an excuse to get drunk. Tsk tsk.

Snooker: Please be aware that this is NOT a sport . This is something that men do when:

1) They are bored/p1ssed/too fat to move.

2) They can't get on the golf course 'cos it's full and/or it's raining and/or they're too scruffy to join one.

C) Hoping desperately to see a handsome young filly with a fit bum and long legs bending over to take a shot. At the ball. I mean taking her turn with the large member in her hands, gently nestling it under her chin and rubbing s l o w l y back and forth whilst carefully aiming, all this to make the balls go where she wants.

.............come to think about it, it's not a bad game really

What was this thread about anyway?

MAGIC! The last page of this thread has warmed the c#ckles within my underpants - how I've missed this friendly banter twixt different countryfolk.

Comments about football, rugby, snooker, snot, muesli, getting drunk and beating Germans up just remind me what a convivial bunch most of the die hard TF1 posters are. A ray of sunshine in a day full of Di O'Reah :blush:

So, so true. Mind you, (so-called professional)soccer is a game for overpaid pansies too, if you put them in a game of rugby the only thing they'd like is Mr Big in the showers after the game.

And watching football 'cos it gives us an excuse to get drunk? To beat up Germans? My dear boy, to be born an Englishman is to draw first prize in God's Lottery - we have never needed an excuse to get drunk. Tsk tsk.

Snooker: Please be aware that this is NOT a sport . This is something that men do when:

1) They are bored/p1ssed/too fat to move.

2) They can't get on the golf course 'cos it's full and/or it's raining and/or they're too scruffy to join one.

C) Hoping desperately to see a handsome young filly with a fit bum and long legs bending over to take a shot. At the ball. I mean taking her turn with the large member in her hands, gently nestling it under her chin and rubbing s l o w l y back and forth whilst carefully aiming, all this to make the balls go where she wants.

.............come to think about it, it's not a bad game really

What was this thread about anyway?

Ok, I need to just go and powder my nose after reading 'C'................... :controller:

And just what were you trying to with the last bit in a different colour - make fun of us :controller: , I mean people with fading eyesight! :lol:

Sarcasm. I'm offended. :blink:

Are you also now going to leave the forum?

Or you could start a poll to see is sarcasm accepted in the forums....

Ok, I need to just go and powder my nose after reading 'C'................... :controller:

And just what were you trying to with the last bit in a different colour - make fun of us :controller: , I mean people with fading eyesight! :lol:

Ah! The lighter shade of text you refer to is the new way of whispering (according to my young ones). I hope they're wrong, it'll be good to remind them their old man knows a thing or two about t'internet :naughty:

Anyway, sorry Pabloh, you're buggered on two counts now, hard of site AND hearing ;)

I've also tried to explain to the little rascals that 'Lol' has got to be the most annoying expression to come out a person's electronic gob.

Lol!

SEE!

This forum is in safe hands. :clap3:

Where will it all end Drib? When I were a lad we learnt to drive at the age of 6 in a Ford Popular (sit up and beg - the very first, I know you'll know the one), I remember the hand signals and losing my virginity at the tender age of 24 to Doris, our next door neighbour's dog sitter.

Now what do kids do for fun? Eh? Start a thread on their own Sh#te behaviour, trying to recite from the Beano (but changing the names to protect Desperate Dan and Plug), THEN they wonder why "noooo waaan list ens tooo meeee".

Just letting off again. Must have another curry.........

Where will it all end Drib? When I were a lad we learnt to drive at the age of 6 in a Ford Popular (sit up and beg - the very first, I know you'll know the one), I remember the hand signals and losing my virginity at the tender age of 24 to Doris, our next door neighbour's dog sitter.

Now what do kids do for fun? Eh? Start a thread on their own Sh#te behaviour, trying to recite from the Beano (but changing the names to protect Desperate Dan and Plug), THEN they wonder why "noooo waaan list ens tooo meeee".

Just letting off again. Must have another curry.........

Just so glad you added the word 'sitter'.

Just so glad you added the word 'sitter'.

Sorry, I missed a coma out after 'dog'. 'Sitter' was the dog's name. Ok, we were desperate, and we were sick of listening to 'Duelling Banjo's'.............. :blink:

Sorry, I missed a coma out after 'dog'. 'Sitter' was the dog's name. Ok, we were desperate, and we were sick of listening to 'Duelling Banjo's'.............. :blink:

Damn you! Coffee through the nose is not a good thing....especially when it's cheap coffee.