Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Behaviour Here

Sorry, I missed a coma out after 'dog'. 'Sitter' was the dog's name. Ok, we were desperate, and we were sick of listening to 'Duelling Banjo's'.............. :blink:

........squeel like a pig!!!..........................

Sorry, I missed a coma out after 'dog'. 'Sitter' was the dog's name. Ok, we were desperate, and we were sick of listening to 'Duelling Banjo's'.............. :blink:

:lol:

I know you said :lol: was the most annoying expression, but I did actually :lol: while reading your comments in work. Got some strange looks.............well, ok I normally get strange looks, but at least I can blame you today!

:lol:

I know you said :lol: was the most annoying expression, but I did actually :lol: while reading your comments in work. Got some strange looks.............well, ok I normally get strange looks, but at least I can blame you today!

What? Hm? Yeah, now you're going to tell me you're a doggy-virgin eh? As if!!!!!!

Everyone should try it - you don't have to chat them up, spend any money on them, they don't argue (occasionally bitch?) and they're soooo much fun as they play hard to get and scamper off into the wall. THEN you've got 'em :naughty: AND, if you shave the dog all over it feels just like the real thing, y'know, the ones you get really knackered with trying to inflate it and repairing damn punctures.

........squeel like a pig!!!..........................

Carefull Pumpdock, sounds like you're remembering the bit that made us reach for the sick bucket and talk about manly things!!!!! :wacko:

EDIT: All of my recent verbal plop is due to being sat in the office waiting to speak with clients in the USA (big time difference), and watching stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAfRVKLd1_k Doesn't do me any good.........

Are you also now going to leave the forum?

Or you could start a poll to see is sarcasm accepted in the forums....

I DID leave the forum- between Saturday morning and Sunday night! I guess you didn't notice... :mellow:

EDIT: All of my recent verbal plop is due to being sat in the office waiting to speak with clients in the USA (big time difference), and watching stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAfRVKLd1_k Doesn't do me any good.........

What??? You mean some of you Europeans actually:

a) are not on an 8-week summer vacations;

B) really do some work?

Or are you trying to, well.., "snooker" the Americans? :naughty:

I DID leave the forum- between Saturday morning and Sunday night! I guess you didn't notice... :mellow:

Do you know feel offended that i did not notice??? :P

What??? You mean some of you Europeans actually:

a) are not on an 8-week summer vacations;

B) really do some work?

Or are you trying to, well.., "snooker" the Americans? :naughty:

I am deeply offended, Piotr! How dare you suggest that us Euopeans do no work and have 8wk summer vacations! I was off yesterday afternoon and I come into work today to read this......................oh, hang on :eusa_think:

I am deeply offended, Piotr! How dare you suggest that us Euopeans do no work and have 8wk summer vacations! I was off yesterday afternoon and I come into work today to read this......................oh, hang on :eusa_think:

Yeah, stop ganging up on us poor English Piotr!! I thought we had done enough to convince all of America that we work 53 weeks a year and live in a shoe box etc?

AND, calling me European is associating me with the French, and certain elements of the Italian community that I'd rather distance me'self from :P

Any road up, apart from the long hours, it's a great part of my day - talking with US business people is hugely different to dealing their Brit/Euro counterparts, in particular, the upbeat 'can do' attitude on that side of the pond is like a breath of fresh air.

And Pool is more fun than Snooker - more women play it :whistling:

Do you know feel offended that i did not notice??? :P

Yeah, kinda. Also underappreciated and unwanted, but that's another thread...

:(

Yeah, stop ganging up on us poor English Piotr!! I thought we had done enough to convince all of America that we work 53 weeks a year and live in a shoe box etc?

AND, calling me European is associating me with the French, and certain elements of the Italian community that I'd rather distance me'self from :P

Any road up, apart from the long hours, it's a great part of my day - talking with US business people is hugely different to dealing their Brit/Euro counterparts, in particular, the upbeat 'can do' attitude on that side of the pond is like a breath of fresh air.

And Pool is more fun than Snooker - more women play it :whistling:

oooopsss! Sorry!!! Calling a British person ANYTHING closely associated with the Franco-Italian lineage would be beyond rude. More like draconian and cruel!

Sorry about that! :blush:

As to the pool- not bad, but have you ever watched a woman trying to play ping pong??? :clap3:

Yeah, kinda. Also underappreciated and unwanted, but that's another thread...

:(

Hmm, replying to my own post??? :eusa_think:

As to the pool- not bad, but have you ever watched a woman trying to play ping pong??? :clap3:

PIOTR! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS! How dare you post about the opposite gender in this thread!! :P

PIOTR! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS! How dare you post about the opposite gender in this thread!! :P

I simply commented on women's superior ability to play Ping Pong! What's your problem??? :eusa_think:

:naughty:

Everyone should try it - you don't have to chat them up, spend any money on them, they don't argue (occasionally bitch?) and they're soooo much fun as they play hard to get and scamper off into the wall. THEN you've got 'em :naughty:AND, if you shave the dog all over it feels just like the real thing, y'know, the ones you get really knackered with trying to inflate it and repairing damn punctures.

Unless you're dating a Russian girl.