Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Behaviour Here

Oh that's good- an admin insulting members.

Why won't you just sort the problem with some basic forum rules, and then i will drop it.

Or if you don't like it, you could find the door?

PS. Welcome to life.

That was before and i have realised that it's wrong to do on a public forum so i have stopped. Others should follow.

And besides, i never swore as much as some people do here.

that's just not enough...

No one else has said it, so I will. Superkimi, if you're not happy then you should leave. Because you will not change this forum. Especially with that attitude. Goodbye.

Edit: Damnation and buggery! Sato said it too. Bollocks.

Oh that's good- an admin insulting members.

Why won't you just sort the problem with some basic forum rules, and then i will drop it.

Insult?............A little thin skined eh?

PS. Welcome to life.

Exactly. As Kati said, he's not "suffering". His only point is that some posts aren't appealing to his personal tastes. It's a purely aesthetic and subjective argument. If he doesn't like the style of posting here, he should leave.

That was before and i have realised that it's wrong to do on a public forum so i have stopped. Others should follow.

And besides, i never swore as much as some people do here.

I see, you extol the virtues of your upbringing and then only in the last 26 days or so, you have realised that it's wrong to swear on a public forum? Seriously?

There is no points system invoked here, you can't claim absolution on the fact that you haven't sworn as much as somebody else.

PS. Welcome to life.

Welcome to politness. In my village, it's a big thing, obiously not in you'res

that's just not enough...

Don't understand you.

No one else has said it, so I will. Superkimi, if you're not happy then you should leave. Because you will not change this forum. Especially with that attitude. Goodbye.

Edit: Damnation and buggery! Sato said it too. Bollocks.

You'll never get on in life if you don't learn some manors.

Insult?............A little thin skined eh?

There you go again.

Nor will you if you don't learn to spell.

Still here?

Mum...? Is that you?

Well done, very observent, yes i am.

Don't care if i can't spell, politeness is more important.

SK I'm going to do you a favor, I'm logging off in 5-7 minutes or so and when I do I'm locking the thread for the next 8-10 hours or so, just to protect you from yourself.(I have to leave for work and won't be able to monitor)

Well, I'm sure you'll rattle on for a good few posts yet, Superkimi so I'll leave you to it. Incidentally you have shown yourself to be probably the least polite poster in this thread. How amusing. Ta ta for now.

Bruce, good idea.

:lol: Or as they say in "the only polite village in all of England it seems":

You are really starting to p*** me off quite a bit now.

Mum...? Is that you?

I think mom will know how to spell manners :naughty:

edit: sh!t, the posting's is going into overload, I'm left behind, thank god Pump is closin it...

Now I feel bad for not teling him he is p**sing me off :(

SK I'm going to do you a favor, I'm logging off in 5-7 minutes or so and when I do I'm locking the thread for the next 8-10 hours or so, just to protect you from yourself.(I have to leave for work and won't be able to monitor)

I can look after myself very well thankyou very much!

Well, I'm sure you'll rattle on for a good few posts yet, Superkimi so I'll leave you to it. Incidentally you have shown yourself to be probably the least polite poster in this thread. How amusing. Ta ta for now.

Bruce, good idea.

Good ridance.

I thought i explained that, that was before, but now i know it's bad to swear on a public forum

Note that i said SOME members not ALL.

Not at all. It's not okay to be hurtful, and neither is the hidden meanings things, if they contain disgusting laungauge within them

Well what do you want me to say then? You give me an example and i'll see.

Yes, I remember that you said there were three people who were civilised here. Hardly endearing is it? I'm eighteen, only just and I don't have a problem with it. I do not like swearing and I do not like the way it is used sometimes, but I ignore it as I'm an adult. If it is a reoccurring problem with a particular user I ignore them.

There is absolutely no point me giving you an example as you've demonstrated in this thread you don't want a compromise. You don't like something so you don't want to see it, but in the process you've insulted people who do this which means you put anyone off your idea that would have been open to consideration.

You really are on your high ground today, levelling insults at others and then pretending to be polite. I've left forums in the past, never announced it, but just gone because I've not enjoyed the forum anymore. They didn't suit me, because they'd changed or I'd changed. I didn't demand that forum change back or change for me. I've also left totalf1 for a few months at a time (don't believe I announced them either) when I just felt out of touch.

I think mom will know how to spell manners :naughty:

And she will know how to spell mum

Now I feel bad for not teling him he is p**sing me off :(

Boo hoo

Yes, I remember that you said there were three people who were civilised here. Hardly endearing is it? I'm eighteen, only just and I don't have a problem with it. I do not like swearing and I do not like the way it is used sometimes, but I ignore it as I'm an adult. If it is a reoccurring problem with a particular user I ignore them.

There is absolutely no point me giving you an example as you've demonstrated in this thread you don't want a compromise. You don't like something so you don't want to see it, but in the process you've insulted people who do this which means you put anyone off your idea that would have been open to consideration.

You really are on your high ground today, levelling insults at others and then pretending to be polite. I've left forums in the past, never announced it, but just gone because I've not enjoyed the forum anymore. They didn't suit me, because they'd changed or I'd changed. I didn't demand that forum change back or change for me. I've also left totalf1 for a few months at a time (don't believe I announced them either) when I just felt out of touch.

Well if people had a more open mind and taken into account my point of view....there could be more.

Fine, i can't compromise if i don't know what one is ;)

Well......what's that got to do with me??

FYI in american english courses, we learn MOM. Myself, I wrote MUM cus of some british I know hehe ;) So don't try to attack someone if u dunno if yr 100% right ;)

FYI in american english courses, we learn MOM. Myself, I wrote MUM cus of some british I know hehe ;) So don't try to attack someone if u dunno if yr 100% right ;)

Well, because i'm 100% english i say mum. Always have, laways will, that's why i said what i did.

And she will know how to spell mum

That doesn't make u 100% right to tell him he can't spell.