Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

I'm Sorry But...

I was hot under the collar, stressed out, angry and frustrated so that's why i would like to take this time to appologise for my behaviour earlier, i'm just fed-up of reading things like i have and people not listening to me, but i realise that i should'nt have said what i did.

Sorry everybody

Iwas hot under the collar, stressed out, angry and frustrated so that's why i would like to take this time to appologise for my behaviour earlier, i'm just fed-up of reading things like i have and people not listening to me, but i realise that i should'nt have said what i did.

Sorry everybody

chill man, we all make mistakes, what counts is that you learn from them....now let's move on.... :thbup:

Yeah, but probably half of TF1 hates me now, so i don't know if i should stay or not.

Yeah, but probably half of TF1 hates me now, so i don't know if i should stay or not.

I have'nt met a non-forgiving soul on TF1 yet......

dude, you support Kimi, and he's my fav, so that makes us bud's... :)

u should've written here what u called me, so maybe they'll agree w my point of view!

Don't be silly, half of TF1 doesn't hate you........all of TF1 hates you! :lol:

Ok, I'll be serious now, sorry.

Hey SK,

Chill. Welcome back to sanity! I guess we have not see such a fast and good discussion in a while!! :P

Please stick around.

p.s Don't take out your frustration on the Llama!! :lol:

Hey SK,

Chill. Welcome back to sanity! I guess we have not see such a fast and good discussion in a while!! :P

Please stick around.

p.s Don't take out your frustration on the Llama!! :lol:

I won't. What did Fred do anyway? :lol:

I was hot under the collar, stressed out, angry and frustrated so that's why i would like to take this time to appologise for my behaviour earlier, i'm just fed-up of reading things like i have and people not listening to me, but i realise that i should'nt have said what i did.

Sorry everybody

You were all of the above?

You had a go at everyone from your pathetic self righteous perch, in a village-full-of-spoon-fed-virgins-that-do-no-wrong?

You were upset because no-one was listening to you?

Your chums all gone home giggling have they? They've watched while you made the apology too?

All this changed in such a short time?

I think you've been sniffing to much glue. If you write 'I must not be an a##' (that soooo naughty word for your bum) 100 times, then you might find redemption.

PS: GUTTED that thread was closed, don't see much sport on here these days. In more ways than one.

I think you've been sniffing to much glue. If you write 'I must not be an a##' (that soooo naughty word for your bum) 100 times, then you might find redemption.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

SuperKimi, If i were you, I would write it out once, and do the copy and paste thing....

Sorry everybody

psstt! Super kimi! :secret: You can type anything and just create a sorry thread like I did in the past, and you can get away with it unless you dont catch the attention of the mods! :P

Or Murray for that matter! He likes to spank! -_-

No, i'm not doing that.

I'm not wasting my time doing that when i have better things to do. Why don't YOU do it medilloni

Yes i was

Not actully, most of them have jobs to do back home.

If he doesn't accept the appolgy, that's his problem, not mine.

You had a go at everyone from your pathetic self righteous perch, in a village-full-of-spoon-fed-virgins-that-do-no-wrong?

Right you've taken it too far now you prat. I don't like you. I never will

No, i'm not doing that.

I'm not wasting my time doing that when i have better things to do. Why don't YOU do it medilloni

Yes i was

Not actully, most of them have jobs to do back home.

If he doesn't accept the appolgy, that's his problem, not mine.

Right you've taken it too far now you prat. I don't like you. I never will

Oh.

Or fish. Unless it's Norwegian.

I'm anybody's for some pickled herring.

As for Superkimi, the die is cast.

The one you should say you are sorry too is Katy after that hate filled pm you sent her. Perfect exp. of why 14 yr. olds have so much to learn about life.

I can't ban you for a pm, or can I :eusa_think: but you deserve one after that. :nono1:

I'm anybody's for some pickled herring.

As for Superkimi, the die is cast.

Weren't like this in my day, we were to knackered to type after we'd licked 'th lake clean.

Very Nice c21.... Marge joining in was funny. :lol::lol:

As for SK, you did not know Ctrl300... I think you guys would be best buddies....

You are going to have some problems on this forum, after all you made about 35 posts against the whole forum, but give it time and maybe everyone will forgive you....

Good Luck