Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

I'm Sorry But...

Well you won't have to put up with me.

I'm leaving. I've had enough of you all.

If anyobdy want to try and persuade me otherwise, you can do.

But i wouldn't, i'm sick and tired of you all

Ok, its your choice...

Have a good life ahead....

If anyobdy want to try and persuade me otherwise, you can do.

But i wouldn't, i'm sick and tired of you all

Goodbye SuperKimi... :bye:

I will miss your random topics.

Very Nice c21.... Marge joining in was funny. :lol::lol:

:lolyes:

has someone seen the Spanish version of this gag?I think it's better cause it rhymes: "no consigues na-da, con una ensala-da" :whistling:

:blush: ok,it's very off topic,but it's the Simpsons! :wub::P

GUTTED I missed SK being a c u next tuesday! What a ****ing shame! Never bloody mind! It did make for some enjoyable reading though so thanks for that!

I'm thinking of starting a thread for SuperKimi's kind, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Ah that's nice Elgo! There are hardly any rhymes in English in comparison.

:D I think there are few in Spanish,too,there are even less because of the translations.I remember that the English version of the song that Homer sang when he flushed springs rhymed,while in Spanish it didn't.

And...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opqW5PfvskI

Btw,do you find the voices weird? :D

Btw,my bad,it's "no conquistas nada con una ensalada" :P

Oh! OK I didn't know that about Spanish, cheers. It's harder to translate something and keep the rhymes too, of course. :) Thanks for the video, very amusing. I hadn't seen that one in English either. Bart's first laugh in Spanish sounded similar, but afterwards he sounded more grown up and weird than in English to me. Lisa was slightly more like I expected, and Homer was just strange.

Oh! OK I didn't know that about Spanish, cheers. It's harder to translate something and keep the rhymes too, of course. :) Thanks for the video, very amusing. I hadn't seen that one in English either. Bart's first laugh in Spanish sounded similar, but afterwards he sounded more grown up and weird than in English to me. Lisa was slightly more like I expected, and Homer was just strange.

Isn't he always?

Maybe, the friction could have been avoided had someone told SuperKimi in the other thread that there're no kids in the forum save for DarkRider13 & hence crude language is nearly kosher.

I think he's a sensitive guy & he's really hurt. Oh well, I hope he gets over it soon.

I was hot under the collar, stressed out, angry and frustrated so that's why i would like to take this time to appologise for my behaviour earlier, i'm just fed-up of reading things like i have and people not listening to me, but i realise that i should'nt have said what i did.

Sorry everybody

Mistake? Where? No. I don't see any.

You are just great.

Don't let the forum door hit you on the a$$. :bye:

The one you should say you are sorry too is Katy after that hate filled pm you sent her. Perfect exp. of why 14 yr. olds have so much to learn about life.

I can't ban you for a pm, or can I :eusa_think: but you deserve one after that. :nono1:

I think a weakness of mine is that I'm too forgiving, but after sending hate pm to our gorgeous Katy is best that he leaves....

Is there a Telly Tubbies forum? Seems more his bag. Anyway, back to business, eh?

Is there a Telly Tubbies forum? Seems more his bag. Anyway, back to business, eh?

Indeed, carry on.......................

Why get angry over people you don't know? If anyone started saying something about my Mam on these forums, I's slag them back! Easy, but don't let it get on your nerves!

I don't think I've spoken a single word to Superkimi since he joined, so here it is- Goodbye.

Wonder how he can be a Kimi fan after he famously "was taking a sh!t" :eusa_think:

You were upset because no-one was listening to you?
Is that why he was p*ssed of? Nobody ever listenes to me, don't see me complaining!
:roll::roll: !

Here's something for SK: How the hell can you be 9 days older than me & act like a 6-year-old who did'nt get a b'day cake or an 8 year old having a temper tantrum when he failed a mission on a PS2 game! I once got insulted on a forum & I freaked out & gots meself IP banned but 5 members wanted me banned for nothing which is why I lost the rag but I would'nt mind if they all slagged my mam, I'd just slag back & besides, it was only 1 member who really made you angry, not gonna mention, but will PM him shortly!

So, stop acting like an immature child & take a joke for once, especially on these forums because if someone finds out you're sensitive about people flaming at you BANG!!! You're stay here at these forums will be a tough 1!

Is that why he was p*ssed of? Nobody ever listenes to me, don't see me complaining!

:roll::roll: !

Here's something for SK: How the hell can you be 9 days older than me & act like a 6-year-old who did'nt get a b'day cake or an 8 year old having a temper tantrum when he failed a mission on a PS2 game! I once got insulted on a forum & I freaked out & gots meself IP banned but 5 members wanted me banned for nothing which is why I lost the rag but I would'nt mind if they all slagged my mam, I'd just slag back & besides, it was only 1 member who really made you angry, not gonna mention, but will PM him shortly!

So, stop acting like an immature child & take a joke for once, especially on these forums because if someone finds out you're sensitive about people flaming at you BANG!!! You're stay here at these forums will be a tough 1!

Only 1? Are you sure? There were apparently only 3 (now 2) civilised members on the forum.

Only 1? Are you sure? There were apparently only 3 (now 2) civilised members on the forum.

OK, OK. It was me what done it.

I dunno, I come back from other frolics and some bugger has left the cot open.