Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Am I The Only Gay In The Villiage?????

I was just wondering am I the token gay/bi/lesbian person on this forum? Such a shame, I my hae to start turning people!

I don't think you can turn me around, but that does not mean I don't love hanging around gay people, a good time is always guaranteed! :D

As for your question, Ben, I always wondered the same. I don't think any driver ever admitted being gay.

I thought Lewis was a good prospect for a gay driver. All the pics with beautiful women do not mean anything of course. You can spot gay people better. What do you think?

I did think he was gay actually at first and I'm usually raher excellent at telling. Though I don't think he is now but I saw a forum earlier where someone said he was gay!

Yeh lol, again I too thought Alonso was gay as I never saw him with or heard him talk about women before!

Come on!!! Everybody knows Dafid Thomas is the only gay in this village... :clap3:

I'm Vicky Polard by the way , yeah, but no.

Meh what is the relationship version of agnostic. :eusa_think:

That's cryptic. Maybe.

@Ben: I thought you were bi? Are you definitely playing for the other team now?

That's cryptic. Maybe.

@Ben: I thought you were bi? Are you definitely playing for the other team now?

...............and what position, pitcher or catcher hehe........opps sorry :blush:

We love ya Ben no matter what.

Why is it that gay guys just love attention?

I'm Kael by-the-way, hello everyone!

Because they're gay?

Welcome, Kael. I am not sure if you have noticed, but there is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. I have a feeling somebody may point it out to you............well ok, everyone will point it out to you, because basically we're like that! :lol:

Because they're gay?

Welcome, Kael. I am not sure if you have noticed, but there is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. I have a feeling somebody may point it out to you............well ok, everyone will point it out to you, because basically we're like that! :lol:

Hey Pabloh, take it easy on the Dude (Hi Kael!), I thought being gay was about finding 'new ways in', kael did just that :naughty::rolleyes:

And kael, you do have a point, gay (blokes in particular) people do seem to have this 'look at me, I'm gay' thing. I wonder why? Any brainy ananlysts out there with thoughts on that? I wonder if we had a thread on 'Anyone still straight' would straight people be accused of stirring the poo poo. So to speak. :eusa_think:

I dunno, what happened to all the fun games we had as kids? Like how many people of the OPPOSITE sex you can snog/jump the bones with in one night. Them were 'th days. Now I just find myself thinking, 'only two more women and I'd be in a threesome'. :blush:

In this village, you are, but who cares! I mean yes you will get verbally insulted but it's nothing to be ashamed of!

Hey Pabloh, take it easy on the Dude (Hi Kael!), I thought being gay was about finding 'new ways in', kael did just that :naughty::rolleyes:

And kael, you do have a point, gay (blokes in particular) people do seem to have this 'look at me, I'm gay' thing. I wonder why? Any brainy ananlysts out there with thoughts on that? I wonder if we had a thread on 'Anyone still straight' would straight people be accused of stirring the poo poo. So to speak. :eusa_think:

I dunno, what happened to all the fun games we had as kids? Like how many people of the OPPOSITE sex you can snog/jump the bones with in one night. Them were 'th days. Now I just find myself thinking, 'only two more women and I'd be in a threesome'. :blush:

I'm sorry, did it sound harsh? I meant it as a question, as in, is it a paradox? My apologies if it sounded wrong. Anyway, everyone knows it's widening the circle of one's friends. :lol:

Med, the thing is, and do correct me if I am wrong, but if you did manage to obtain the 2 said women for the threesome, would you not be like the dog that actually catches the bus? Or should that be bush in this context? :lol:

Edit: It's good to have you back posting more than once a month!

If it isn't mandatory, I'll skip the introduction thread.

Thank you pabloh and medilloni for you warm welcomes. You know, every gay guy I know, are all drama queens, loud and proud. I don't know whether they're just happy to be out of the closet or pms 365 days/year. And ..isn't it just bloody easy to rub them up the wrong way (no pun intended). I would never turn gay ...can't handle pain. I'm from SA, by-the-way, and when I see a black gay guy, my heart just goes out to his partner/partners ...that's just wrong!

I'm sorry, did it sound harsh? I meant it as a question, as in, is it a paradox? My apologies if it sounded wrong. Anyway, everyone knows it's widening the circle of one's friends. :lol:

Med, the thing is, and do correct me if I am wrong, but if you did manage to obtain the 2 said women for the threesome, would you not be like the dog that actually catches the bus? Or should that be bush in this context? :lol:

Edit: It's good to have you back posting more than once a month!

Naaa, you weren't harsh Pabloh :blink: But thoughts of widening one's circle in the context of this thread is making me feal a bit pukey :wacko:

The threesome thing is just a distant memory from the working in Russia days - as soon as they knew you had a British/American passport, they would jump on you - we had no chance, so just tried our best to get on with a normal life.

Bush is good.

Ahh, the posting. Work went ballistic many months ago, means I can't always play when I want.

Naaa, you weren't harsh Pabloh :blink: But thoughts of widening one's circle in the context of this thread is making me feal a bit pukey :wacko:

The threesome thing is just a distant memory from the working in Russia days - as soon as they knew you had a British/American passport, they would jump on you - we had no chance, so just tried our best to get on with a normal life.

Bush is good.

Ahh, the posting. Work went ballistic many months ago, means I can't always play when I want.

Ahhh, the lie back and think of England life? :lol: