Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Monza Predictions...

Who do you think'll win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think'll win?

• Massa
    • Kimi 'no ice in that please' Raikkonen
    • Nando
    • God
    • Heidfeld
    • Kubica
    • None of the above
    • All of the above
    • I don't know/care

So what do you think? Who's gonna win the 2007 Italian GP @ Monza?

Will Massa perform his well practiced and effective lights to flag victory? Another Ferrari 1-2 on the cards?

Can the rookie beat the champ? Will Kimi turn up in a gorilla suit? What lie will Ron Dennis tell?

Can you answer any of these questions?

Please share your thoughts, feelings, opinions, desires etc.

Now get posting immediately...or i'll feel lonely...

and yes i know one of the poll options is a contradiction, so don't start!

Ferrari are always quick at Monza so I'll go with Kimi over Massa with Fernando in third. Lewis will have a engine problem and register a DNF.

Red Bull & STR will be very quick at Monza, with that very slippery Newey RB3.

Massa...

But really we have a PPP to make predictions on who win win...

Yeah don't want to give much away!!! I'm in 71st position, so not playing for the win this year.

Ferrari are always quick at Monza so I'll go with Kimi over Massa with Fernando in third. Lewis will have a engine problem and register a DNF.

D'OH!! Say it aint so!! Actually, it's far more likely that Webber will do his customary lap 15 interview with the press....

I think I ought to exit stage left....

:runaway:

Massa...

But really we have a PPP to make predictions on who win win...

woops, sorry about that. still relatively new here and hadn't heard anything about that and it didn't show up in my original forum search. anyway i think this is different enough, you can pick more than podium here.

now about your prediction are you sure? those macs are looking worryingly fast in testing to me.

my best bet is either lewis or kimi to win + a spyker will break down. i have a feeling we are not going to see another ferrari 1-2.

then again my best bet may not be as good as yours, let's wait and see...

oh in case anybody hadn't realised God is lewis, or should that be lewis is god. anyway who cares, it isn't my opinion, just the general consensus round these parts!

EDIT:the U of K that is...

oh in case anybody hadn't realised God is lewis, or should that be lewis is god. anyway who cares, it isn't my opinion, just the general consensus round these parts!

EDIT:the U of K that is...

"Thou shalt not have false gods before me..." :nono1:

Kubica 2nd with mechanical problems in testing - Doom!!! :blink:

D'OH!! Say it aint so!! Actually, it's far more likely that Webber will do his customary lap 15 interview with the press....

I think I ought to exit stage left....

:runaway:

:lol:

I think that Mark will be strong at Monza due to the aero on the RB3. The engine maybe another story. We all remember the bottom end failure that Fernando and Renault suffered last year. Lets just hope that 19,000 rpm is a little kinder to the engines.

woops, sorry about that. still relatively new here and hadn't heard anything about that and it didn't show up in my original forum search. anyway i think this is different enough, you can pick more than podium here.

now about your prediction are you sure? those macs are looking worryingly fast in testing to me.

my best bet is either lewis or kimi + a spyker will break down. i have a feeling we are not going to see another ferrari 1-2.

McLaren do look very quick indeed. Kimi was very quick in the McLaren last year at Monza and finished second.

"Thou shalt not have false gods before me..." :nono1:

Kubica 2nd with mechanical problems in testing - Doom!!! :blink:

or before anyone else for that matter! :D anyway LH ain't my false god, that honour would go to Senna or Clark.with Rindt and Gilles as demi-gods.

:lol:

I think that Mark will be strong at Monza due to the aero on the RB3. The engine maybe another story. We all remember the bottom end failure that Fernando and Renault suffered last year. Lets just hope that 19,000 rpm is a little kinder to the engines.

McLaren do look very quick indeed. Kimi was very quick in the McLaren last year at Monza and finished second.

Mark another Kaboom! Kimi another excuse by saying he was bored. Hamilton and Alonso, I dont really know, well, I think it will be another Massacre I hate to witness.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the BMW's mixing it up there and changelling for the win.

don't forget Robert did score his sole podium at Monza last year, the BMW engine is a real pearler and the chassis could come to the fore.

But i can't look past Kimi for the victory.

I'm tipping an opening lap collision within the championship contenders (whom it will be remains to be seen), with Kimi escaping and taking the win.

Just quietly in the last race predictions I never got round to it, so its meaningless, but I had an inkling that Hamilton would receive a mechanical failure. Close enough. ^_^

I'm tipping an opening lap collision within the championship contenders (whom it will be remains to be seen), with Kimi escaping and taking the win.

Just quietly in the last race predictions I never got round to it, so its meaningless, but I had an inkling that Hamilton would receive a mechanical failure. Close enough. ^_^

That first chicane at Monza does get very congested on lap one!! Lets just hope that everyone has their brains turned on. So yeah we should have a incident in the desperate midfield without doubt!!!

I'm glad someone agree with me in saying Lewis will have a engine / mechanical failure!!

Liuzzi, pole and win.

(These painkillers I'm taking are soooooo good...)

If the painkillers are making you think that, I want some please!! :lol::lol:

Liuzzi, pole and win.

(These painkillers I'm taking are soooooo good...)

you should start a thread on painkillers like your "my goodbyes :mf_tongue: , I dont mind leaving my postal address in it :P

That first chicane at Monza does get very congested on lap one!! Lets just hope that everyone has their brains turned on. So yeah we should have a incident in the desperate midfield without doubt!!!

I'm glad someone agree with me in saying Lewis will have a engine / mechanical failure!!

If the painkillers are making you think that, I want some please!! :lol::lol:

Why would you want Lewis to have to suffer the misfortune of a retirement? isnt that a bit selfish and unfair on his behalf?

my best bet is either lewis or kimi to win + a spyker will break down. i have a feeling we are not going to see another ferrari 1-2.

No worries...

but the PPP you select all the top 8 finishers, the pole, fastest lap and the last classsified driver so....

http://www.totalf1.com/ppp_2007/

To clarify, my thoughts on Lewis suffering a mechanical failure were in regard to the last race ;) .

I look forward to Monza, love this race!

hmm...it seems Kimi is taking an early lead in teh poll, would be very nice if he won at monza in that ferrari of his, i think he would win the lifetime affections of the tiffosi.

so no doubt he'll break down while leading.

remember people this is about what you think will happen, not what you want to happen!

Last year shumie made mistakes at qualifying and Massa won at the Turkey GP, this year it's been Kimi who made the mistake in the last corner. Massa won't get so lucky again at Monza.....

Last year shumie made mistakes at qualifying and Massa won at the Turkey GP, this year it's been Kimi who made the mistake in the last corner. Massa won't get so lucky again at Monza.....

You have a good point, qualifying will most likely (sigh) be the deciding factor of the race. what fuel load will they give Kimi and Massa respectively? which works best at monza? can you (not you personally of course) make a heavier strategy work? one thing i'm sure of is KR won't be making a mistake this time, so Massa will have to be on top form - then again he usually is in qualifying (and no Massa fans i'm not implying that he isn't in the race)

ok wtf...quote me confused. i edit my original post and all the votes are lost, bloody modern technology. load of old bollocks if you ask me.

:lol::lol: looks like some oppertunist has taken the chance to vote for nando, now he has 1 vote, a 100%, yet there have been 23 votes altogether. Final proof that statistics lie, gotta love it!