Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

My 2nd Trip To Europe!

Hi!

Suddenly, without a warning, my dad invited me to his first trip to Spain,

So...I accepted and tomorrow, I will leave to Madrid...all the week, we will maybe go to Paris too...

I will try to show the trip to you with pics...

bye!!!

You ungrateful b#####d! I was taking you not only to Europe but all around the globe and suddenly you leave just because an "actual" trip comes up!

I will not give you the Kingair back, now! So there! :P

Oh yeah, have fun and all that stuff.

You ungrateful b#####d! I was taking you not only to Europe but all around the globe and suddenly you leave just because an "actual" trip comes up!

Jaja...My spirit is still with you mate...I can be again in the plane as soon you touch spanish soil!

Do you think I will left my loved King air?... dont even think so!!!

Be kind with the plane...remember to check the oil and the normal maintenance routines ok?

see you in Europe!

Hi!

Suddenly, without a warning, my dad invited me to his first trip to Spain,

So...I accepted and tomorrow, I will leave to Madrid...all the week, we will maybe go to Paris too...

I will try to show the trip to you with pics...

bye!!!

have a good time!

Jaja...My spirit is still with you mate...I can be again in the plane as soon you touch spanish soil!

Do you think I will left my loved King air?... dont even think so!!!

Be kind with the plane...remember to check the oil and the normal maintenance routines ok?

see you in Europe!

:lol:

hahaah classic!

:clap3:

That's disgusting behaviour, isn't it Andres? I'm sorry you don't just pull out of a road trip, I mean air trip, just because something else comes up. I'd give him his marching orders, preferably mid flight! :lol:

PS If you don't want to do it TF1 Maria will always handle the job for you :aikido1yw:

Hi!

I'm waiting for my plane, gate 22 at the "Aeropuerto Internacional de la Ciudad de Mexico, Benito Juarez", its 9:35 am and the plane leaves mexico at 12:05...I have some hours to walk around the airport, maybe buy some magazines and a coffee...sadly I wont have a window seat so I wont be able to take some pictures from the air... you cant have everything dont you?

well,

wait for more news.

Hi!

I'm waiting for my plane, gate 22 at the "Aeropuerto Internacional de la Ciudad de Mexico, Benito Juarez", its 9:35 am and the plane leaves mexico at 12:05...I have some hours to walk around the airport, maybe buy some magazines and a coffee...sadly I wont have a window seat so I wont be able to take some pictures from the air... you cant have everything dont you?

well,

wait for more news.

Spain... :rolleyes: That's a beautifull country!!! I miss Spain a lot, look after my country Eduardo :unsure:

Spain... :rolleyes: That's a beautifull country!!! I miss Spain a lot, look after my country Eduardo :unsure:

Hi Kiko! I missed you!

Well, I'm in madrid, the jet lag is terrible...its 10:17am but my brain says its 4:17 am...refuses to turn on. :wacko:

This is my second day here, I have post some pics at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eduardocapdeville/

Leaving to walk the city again.

bye :rolleyes:

Hi Kiko! I missed you!

Well, I'm in madrid, the jet lag is terrible...its 10:17am but my brain says its 4:17 am...refuses to turn on. :wacko:

enjoyed the pics!

I think you've missed your life's calling :naughty:

enjoyed the pics!

I think you've missed your life's calling :naughty:

My life????

ow god! :rolleyes:

I wonder what it wants to tell me... :mellow:

Hi Kiko! I missed you!

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks mate. I missed all of you (even Brad!!! :naughty: )

How are you doing in Madrid? I saw the pics... wow you shouldn't have taken that picture of the iberian hams. I can only think of eating it and i can't (well, i can think of sex too... needless to say :P:P )

Enjoy Spain. Do you want me to recommend yuo any restaurant. Where in Madrid are you staying at?

Enjoy Spain. Do you want me to recommend yuo any restaurant. Where in Madrid are you staying at?

I'm staying at the "QUO ERASO Aparthotel", its in the corner of ERASO and ARDEMANS, really close to the DIAZ DE LEON metro...We have 3 days here and now we know your subway as the palm of my hand its great!

Of course I accept recommendations about everything (including food :naughty: )

have a good day dear Kiko.