Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Alonso, Time To Learn From Micheal Schumacher

Extract from James Allen on ITV talkback...

Out of the four drivers contending for the championship, who do you believe possesses that extra edge in the remaining races and will come out on top?

Tom Gibson

Warrington

It

Well, Alonso is either being very stupid with his remarks, or very shrewd. I really can't decide which at this moment in time.

I'de go for stupid, remember last year's comments attacking the Renault team, his comments follows a familiar tendency

I'de go for stupid, remember last year's comments attacking the Renault team, his comments follows a familiar tendency

I just don't know, Brad, he did win the title after all. However, in the recent light of Ecclestone & Briatore's acquisition of QPR, it seems very clear now that Bernie sabotaged Ferrari's campaign at the end of last year as a sweetener for his new business partner :whistling:

But seriously, if I was a McLaren team member, I would be pretty annoyed by his remarks, especially when you consider what goes into making a competitive car. But maybe Alonso knows something we don't, he has made reasonably decent decisions so far in his career. Whether he has been successful despite those decisions or because of those deicisons, we may yet find out.

>

^ Schumacher demanded no.1 status and received it.

Alonso did not.

End of discution.

you mean discussion...

even there he was stupid, he probably thought he would run over the rookie..... pity he did'nt include that clause i'de say... :naughty:

>

^ Schumacher demanded no.1 status and received it.

Alonso did not.

End of discution.

Michael earnt his no.1 status through many different criteria.

Michael earnt his no.1 status through many different criteria.

Dammit Pabloh. Though never having been a fan of the man, I think you're quite right - Shoe Maker made it very difficult for a team manager to not favour him.

I think the growing problem that Alonso has is that (however he means it), he makes too many comments that make him look selfish, spoilt, whinging, ungrateful and of large cranial dimensions. Pity, he's damn fast.

[quote name='medilloni' post='213122' date='Sep 4 2007, 12:32 PM']Dammit Pabloh. Though never having been a fan of the man, I think you're quite right - Shoe Maker made it very difficult for a team manager to not favour him.

I think the growing problem that Alonso has is that (however he [i]means[/i] it), he makes too many comments that [i]make him look[/i] selfish, spoilt, whinging, ungrateful and of large cranial dimensions. Pity, he's damn fast.[/quote]
Oh he is damn fast, for sure and I like him asa driver. However, I think you may be right, also the timing of his comments is probably not the best - if he said such things while he was giving his team mate a spanking (well not literally, but you know what I mean) then his comments would be more palatable. As it is, it makes him sound like a spoilt brat.

Oh he is damn fast, for sure and I like him asa driver. However, I think you may be right, also the timing of his comments is probably not the best - if he said such things while he was giving his team mate a spanking (well not literally, but you know what I mean) then his comments would be more palatable. As it is, it makes him sound like a spoilt brat.

Yep. Be strong with your team - but encourage and heap praise on them. Then make your team mate look like a good number two.

Edit: When I say 'number two', I don't mean in the anal sense. Didn't want to insult anyone :o

Yep. Be strong with your team - but encourage and heap praise on them. Then make your team mate look like a good number two.

Aye indeed, Sir, that's it in a nut shell.

:lol:

Well, it could be the reason we now have 5 blades instead of 1 :eusa_think:

Compleeeetley of thread, that add for the wet electric shaver with the Japanese Robot Woman and the nekid bloke in the shower........... I've never seen a robot so horny. Phwar. I mean, she's giving him a hand job for gosheseses sake :wub:

Compleeeetley of thread, that add for the wet electric shaver with the Japanese Robot Woman and the nekid bloke in the shower........... I've never seen a robot so horny. Phwar.

Mental note to self - view said add and decide if Med has completely lost the plot :lol:

I've not seen that one, will have to check it out!

I'm betting James Allen has a king size Lewis Hamilton Bed Spread and Pillow combo in which when he goes to sleep he wears a replica helmet to bed. His room with posters all over his wall, all of Lewis and a 5x10 photo under his pillow. In the background you will hear Montreal, Canada playing on his TV while he sleeps. Only to wake up in the morning to an alarm clock with the sound of Lewis' voice. I could go on.

I'm betting James Allen has a king size Lewis Hamilton Bed Spread and Pillow combo. Wears a replica helmet to bed. Poster all over his wall and a 5x10 photo under his pillow. And Montreal, Canada playing on his TV while he sleeps. Only to wake up in the morning to an alarm clock with the sound of Lewis' voice. He than............................................................................

Which helmet?

oooohhhhh, lol. I was about to type all Lewis Hamiltons gear, but I feel I have made understanding toward your point! ;)

Mental note to self - view said add and decide if Med has completely lost the plot :lol:

I've not seen that one, will have to check it out!

It's a Phillips, she's here:

. Please tell me I'm not sad, I want to make little robot babies. Batteries Not Included?

It's a Phillips, she's here:
. Please tell me I'm not sad, I want to make little robot babies. Batteries Not Included?

Noooo, you're not going mad. Though, I have just bought 1 of those shavers and there was no damn robot in the box. May need to write to customer services.