Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUschumi

All-time Most Unsporting F1 Champion

All-Time Most Unsporting F1 Champion  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Please give your sincere vote.

• Fernando Alonso
    • Michael Schumacher
    • Mika Hakkinen
    • Jacques Villeneuve
    • Damon Hill
    • Alain Prost
    • Nigel Mansell
    • Ayrton Senna
    • Nelson Piquet
    • Niki Lauda
    • Keke Rosberg
    • Alan Jones
    • Jody Scheckter
    • Mario Andretti
    • James Hunt

Need not say much, my choice goes to Schumi.

Here are some of the reasons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gIQVcA1vg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MSUFZzhuL8

There are many more. We can find tonnes of Schumi unsporting acts through google search engine.

Frankly speaking, I prefer to support champions with sporting spirit, and NOT cheating over and over again.

:blush:

There are many more. We can find tonnes of Schumi unsporting acts through google search engine.

Frankly speaking, I prefer to support champions with sporting spirit, and NOT cheating over and over again.

And yet you would like to see him back till 2032 provided no team orders.....

There are some people who are a little scared of the internet because of some of the stranger characters that surf its waves. Whilst i enjoy a bit of hearty debate over Michael Schumacher and his various controversies, i have to say that your single obsession over all things Michael is a liitle scary and even perverse. Does your mind allow you to discuss any other Formula One related matters? In your real life do you find a distinct lack of interest from those around you due to your tendancy to not deviate from one subject?

The people who compile these sad little Michael Schumacher compilations on Youtube clearly have issues with success. It seems that they haven't had much in their lives and like to slate those who have, especially if they are ruthless. What truly makes me sick though are the small minded fools who make reference to Michael's Imola '94 podium response as being disrespectful. The idiotic suggestion is not worthy of counter response because i fear it would not only fall on deaf ears, but ones that are incapable of appreciating what it is to be a decent human being.

I'm not normally moved to responding to such filth but i had a little time on my hands as my morning sh!t didn't take long.

to me all the champions are special ppl..Michael Schumacher included. i've nothing to much comment except the guy who started this thread is nothing but brain__ss, idi_t, as__ole...so on.. :mf_tongue: that's why I registered such a unique nickname specially for the guy. :naughty:

Whats the point of this topic??? Even i ( never an MS fan ) thinks that this kind of topics are stupid and bored.

There are some people who are a little scared of the internet because of some of the stranger characters that surf its waves. Whilst i enjoy a bit of hearty debate over Michael Schumacher and his various controversies, i have to say that your single obsession over all things Michael is a liitle scary and even perverse. Does your mind allow you to discuss any other Formula One related matters? In your real life do you find a distinct lack of interest from those around you due to your tendancy to not deviate from one subject?

The people who compile these sad little Michael Schumacher compilations on Youtube clearly have issues with success. It seems that they haven't had much in their lives and like to slate those who have, especially if they are ruthless. What truly makes me sick though are the small minded fools who make reference to Michael's Imola '94 podium response as being disrespectful. The idiotic suggestion is not worthy of counter response because i fear it would not only fall on deaf ears, but ones that are incapable of appreciating what it is to be a decent human being.

I'm not normally moved to responding to such filth but i had a little time on my hands as my morning sh!t didn't take long.

Well said, that man. If only I had the literary skills I would have written something similar, but perhaps a tad stronger. Its about time trolls were weeded out.

:clap3:

Completely agree, Steve.

What's even sadder is that it looks like he has in fact logged in with another 5 usernames to 'up' the vote, as it were. Either that, or he has actually managed to convince 5 of his acqaintances, I am hesitant to use friends, to vote - what a conversation that must have been. The only redeeming thing is that he didn't actually just put Schumi as the only option.

Completely agree, Steve.

What's even sadder is that it looks like he has in fact logged in with another 5 usernames to 'up' the vote, as it were. Either that, or he has actually managed to convince 5 of his acqaintances, I am hesitant to use friends, to vote - what a conversation that must have been. The only redeeming thing is that he didn't actually just put Schumi as the only option.

talk about giving an sincere vote...

Schumie is really amazing, still winning after retiring almost a year ago....

Schumacher wins Prince of Asturias sports prize

MADRID, Sept 5, 2007 (AFP) - Seven-time Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher was on Wednesday awarded one of Spain

Schumie is really amazing, still winning after retiring almost a year ago....

Schumacher wins Prince of Asturias sports prize

MADRID, Sept 5, 2007 (AFP) - Seven-time Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher was on Wednesday awarded one of Spain

Very well said, Steve, keep it up..

I voted Alonso, just to prove how much I care both for the poll and its author.

You are a disgrace for all of us Schumi haters.

Geez, how bad must he be then? :lol:

Nice one Andres, though I didn't bother to vote myself, didn't think there would be much point - he will only create more accounts to make sure Schumi's vote is higher anyway.

why is this thread still opened? i expected to be closed by the time i get home from work.

why is this thread still opened? i expected to be closed by the time i get home from work.

I don't think there is a reason to lock it... if there is no activity it will automatically sink to the bottom....

Damn just bumped it by typing this....

:lol: Good one! Yeah I voted Alonso too for the same reasons even though I 'm a Schumi fan,not a hater.... :eusa_think::mellow: ....

You guys are absolutely right this thread is a shocker and is an ill attempt to open up old wounds that have been discussed and debated a million times. To FUSchumi water under the bridge mate time to move on.