Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUschumi

All-time Most Unsporting F1 Champion

All-Time Most Unsporting F1 Champion  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Please give your sincere vote.

• Fernando Alonso
    • Michael Schumacher
    • Mika Hakkinen
    • Jacques Villeneuve
    • Damon Hill
    • Alain Prost
    • Nigel Mansell
    • Ayrton Senna
    • Nelson Piquet
    • Niki Lauda
    • Keke Rosberg
    • Alan Jones
    • Jody Scheckter
    • Mario Andretti
    • James Hunt

Seriosuly, what did Schumi did to you? He ran over your d#ck or what?

140 posts and all you said was that you hate Schumi. Not exactly what I'd call communication skills.

Love to watch F1 but had been interrupted with an evil driving in F1 for 13 years with unsporting and cheating drive as well as extreme team-order show.

Hope you guys understand now.

Would like see fair play exists in F1.

But it is hard to find a F1 champion never giving up his cheating habit from 1994 untill 2006. We had an evil in F1 for the past 13 years.

:blahblah1: I wish we had the "beating a dead horse" one

Love to watch F1 but had been interrupted with an evil driving in F1 for 13 years with unsporting and cheating drive as well as extreme team-order show.

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

This thread is a joke, and there's no need for the all-time part of the thread title really.

A better thread is 'who is the least unsporting F1 champion'? - or most gentlemen like.

I vote G.Hill, from what I've read about him.

I didn't support Schumi, BUT...without controversy, F1 would suck.

We need controversy. It's the only excitement. I enjoy the off-track Sh#t more than the actual race, which is WRONG, but it's true.

And even if the on-track gets better, we still need the controversy.

I didn't support Schumi, BUT...without controversy, F1 would suck.

We need controversy. It's the only excitement. I enjoy the off-track Sh#t more than the actual race, which is WRONG, but it's true.

And even if the on-track gets better, we still need the controversy.

Agree.

[quote name='rainmaster' post='213735' date='Sep 8 2007, 01:13 PM']This thread is a joke, and there's no need for the all-time part of the thread title really.
A better thread is 'who is the least unsporting F1 champion'? - or most gentlemen like.
I vote G.Hill, from what I've read about him.[/quote]

How about Mika? Seems to have least complaints so far.

sorry for dissing your thread, so to speak, but i just think that the number of anti-ferrari, or spy story threads that have been started recently are getting a bit much. esp since some just seem to have baseless quotes as the reason why they are started.

sorry for dissing your thread, so to speak, but i just think that the number of anti-ferrari, or spy story threads that have been started recently are getting a bit much. esp since some just seem to have baseless quotes as the reason why they are started.

Yep!!

To be honest i had a good laugh reading this one though!I didn't read the 2nd page until now! :lol:

FUschumi is a rather strange guy/girl and even though he gets tiring, I 'm not (strangely) offended by him!He appears to be noble at instances, which I don't understand :eusa_think: !He is obsessed with Ferrari and Schumi and he shows it at EVERY SINGLE POST, yet he doesn't resolve to personal insults or anything!I guess controversy is good everywhere!

P.S. I 'll gladly diss him the next time he starts accusing Ferrari and Schumi though!! :nono1:

Yep!!

To be honest i had a good laugh reading this one though!I didn't read the 2nd page until now! :lol:

FUschumi is a rather strange guy/girl and even though he gets tiring, I 'm not (strangely) offended by him!He appears to be noble at instances, which I don't understand :eusa_think: !He is obsessed with Ferrari and Schumi and he shows it at EVERY SINGLE POST, yet he doesn't resolve to personal insults or anything!I guess controversy is good everywhere!

P.S. I 'll gladly diss him the next time he starts accusing Ferrari and Schumi though!! :nono1:

That would be in his next post....

i think every F1 driver from time to time has his bad moments, as with every sport, but due to schumi's remarkable career the press seem to have picked up on the odd occassion when he's let himself down by his actions. I can't knock the fella in a way as he's been such an excellent driver overall throughout his career and what he's achieved, but his mistakes have been highlighted to such an extent that it lind of puts a black mark on what could have been the most perfect driver in formula one. But hey thats my opinion and i know not everyone is gonna agree with it. :)

i think every F1 driver from time to time has his bad moments, as with every sport, but due to schumi's remarkable career the press seem to have picked up on the odd occassion when he's let himself down by his actions. I can't knock the fella in a way as he's been such an excellent driver overall throughout his career and what he's achieved, but his mistakes have been highlighted to such an extent that it lind of puts a black mark on what could have been the most perfect driver in formula one. But hey thats my opinion and i know not everyone is gonna agree with it. :)

well i agree!

Well said and welcome to the forum - It always amazes me those that choose to dwell on the negative rather than focus on the positives. Michael is an F1 legend and will remain so for many years to come. I'll always remember his drive to second when stuck in 5th gear or his first qualifying performance in the Jordan.

Michael is loved by so many because of the man and the driver.

Senna.

Like it or not, Senna came closer to killing a driver than Schumi ever did.

Suzuka 1990, if happened a little bit differently, could have ended very badly for Prost. Anyone remember the F3000 (or F3?) race in Suzuka in 1992 where that guy went airborne at the first turn?

Wham, bam, thank you mam.

The all time unsporting driver that was so blatant to see was Schmucker, Schmuker,Schmucker, Schmucker, Schmucker, Schmucher, Schmucker!!!i believe that's all!!! :mf_tongue: Sooooo happy he's history :clap3: lets move on!!!

well i agree!

As probably the biggest Schumacher fan here, i agree too. Well put.

Tough call!

and this poll will be a little skewed cause most posters never saw some of the listed drivers at their best/worst.

It is a pleasure for me seeing Fernando Alonso second in the list... It might be true, at least he's been the most ridiculously and unfairly penalized WDC of all time.

I voted Alonso because of the ridiculousness of the thread... I hope that p**ses everyone off!

You really should have voted Hamilton to do that ;)

EDIT: Forgot it requires winning one actually ;) Thats what i get for multitasking :P

You really should have voted Hamilton to do that ;)

EDIT: Forgot it requires winning one actually ;) Thats what i get for multitasking :P

I might have voted for Hamiltonto but I voted for Alonso.

Senna came closer to killing a driver than Schumi ever did.

Michael killed Hill and Montoya. Sent them packing, running to mummy. Made Damon grey. Made Juan turn to comfort burgers and N.A.S.(Not A Sport)CAR.

Michael killed Hill and Montoya. Sent them packing, running to mummy. Made Damon grey. Made Juan turn to comfort burgers and N.A.S.(Not A Sport)CAR.

Normal human response: :lol::lol:

Stock car racer that I am response:

500 miles in a 3600 lb car that doesn't turn in 130-degree heat...

If that ain't a sport, nothing is.

The latest two world champions get the most votes.

Might it have to do more with the age of the voters that the actions of the drivers?