Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUschumi

All-time Most Unsporting F1 Champion

All-Time Most Unsporting F1 Champion  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Please give your sincere vote.

• Fernando Alonso
    • Michael Schumacher
    • Mika Hakkinen
    • Jacques Villeneuve
    • Damon Hill
    • Alain Prost
    • Nigel Mansell
    • Ayrton Senna
    • Nelson Piquet
    • Niki Lauda
    • Keke Rosberg
    • Alan Jones
    • Jody Scheckter
    • Mario Andretti
    • James Hunt

Only reason i checked this thread was that i saw the topic on main page and tried guessing the creator. My guess was Fuschumi and suprise suprise -- i was right :P

Fu, we already know what you think of Michael so no need to create these type of posts/threads to show your allegiance :P

Apparently, Micheal is the most unsporting driver of all...

Michael Schumacher has admitted for the first time that the ascendancy of reigning world champion Fernando Alonso contributed to his decision to retire.

At the height of his championship reign earlier this decade, the seven time world champion repeatedly declared that the right time to stop will be when a younger driver starts to regularly beat him.

38-year-old Schumacher told the Spanish language magazine Gentleman this week that he decided to call it a day at the end of 2006 principally because he detected his dedication to the sport beginning to slip.

He added: "And I always said that the day a younger driver went past me would tell me that the moment had arrived to leave.

Cliquez ici...

"

Schumacher also revealed that he sympathises with his 2006 championship rival, as Alonso now endures a somewhat negative relationship with the media.

"I have been astonished by the commentaries of certain journalists," the German said.

"This person is the youngest double world champion of all time, but they write that he is arrogant and inaccessible ..."

Source GMM

CAPSIS International

www.f1-live.com

Alonso happy to see Schumacher awarded

''I am happy for him, because he deserves it''

06/09/07 09:51

Fernando Alonso has welcomed the selection of his 2006 title rival Michael Schumacher as the winner of the Spanish Prince of Asturias award for this year.

Alonso, who was born in the Asturian capital Oviedo and won the prize two years ago, declared in an official communication to the organisers that 38-year-old Schumacher is 'a great champion' who 'deserves the distinction'.

Alonso and Schumacher, who retired as a Ferrari driver and record seven time world champion at the end of last season, shared a close and controversial chase for the 2006 title.

26-year-old Alonso emerged from the season as a back-to-back championship winner, and said of his German rival on Wednesday: "I am happy for him, because he deserves it, and I am happy for my sport that is involved in an accolade of this magnitude."

f1-live

Maybe I'm overdoing things, but anyway...

Most champions are unsporting at some point in their career.

FU(FUShumi)

FU(FUschumi)

FUschumi

(the guy who registered couldn't spell)

:eusa_think:

Most champions are unsporting at some point in their career.

FU(FUShumi)

FU(FUschumi)

FUschumi

(the guy who registered couldn't spell)

:eusa_think:

Could be:

If I was joining now, I think I would prob go with the username FU_FUSchumi. :eusa_think:

Could be:

Nice try, but no cigar I'm afraid, for several reasons. Before I start though, please see the following warning emoticons for the post that is to follow - :yawn::bangin::blahblah1:

(For a description please see here http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...&start=120)

(Ok, ok, I lied about the banging bit, but it was just to get you interested)

1. I said I would join as FU_FUschumi, not FU(FUschumi).

2. I actually can't be arsed joining again, certainly not for the sake of giving you some grief. I do know some people join up with different usernames to influence poll results, though. Despicable in my eyes, in fact it is cheating, just like that cheating scumbag you despise..........oh :eusa_think:

3. I can't be arsed.

4. I have a life.

5. It would be 10mins of my life that I could never get back.

6. Did I mention I can't be arsed?

Could be:

No, like I said spelling is the clue.

Funnily enough if you go back just over a year in the memberlist there are pages of anti-Schumacher names.

Nice try, but no cigar I'm afraid, for several reasons. Before I start though, please see the following warning emoticons for the post that is to follow - :yawn::bangin::blahblah1:

(For a description please see here http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...&start=120)

(Ok, ok, I lied about the banging bit, but it was just to get you interested)

1. I said I would join as FU_FUschumi, not FU(FUschumi).

2. I actually can't be arsed joining again, certainly not for the sake of giving you some grief. I do know some people join up with different usernames to influence poll results, though. Despicable in my eyes, in fact it is cheating, just like that cheating scumbag you despise..........oh :eusa_think:

3. I can't be arsed.

4. I have a life.

5. It would be 10mins of my life that I could never get back.

6. Did I mention I can't be arsed?

It was just a wild guess. Anyway, I don't see any offence with FU(FUschumi) username or whatsoever. I believe everyone has the freedom to express him/herself in this forum. Enjoy!

It was just a wild guess. Anyway, I don't see any offence with FU(FUschumi) username or whatsoever. I believe everyone has the freedom to express him/herself in this forum. Enjoy!

It's entirely up to you I guess and what you actually want to do on the forum. If you want to enjoy a debate about F1 and want people to take you seriously, then a username like 'FUschumi' is probably not the greatest idea, especially when you back up the username with posts like you have been doing. If the purpose of joining was to just slag off Schumi and Ferrari then I agree, you have picked a good username, though 'FUschumiarri' might have been better.

its sad to see such a negative thread, but i guess its what we come to expect from certain members who even use their username to provoke negativity.

On topic, i'm surprised no-one voted Senna before me. What he did at Suzuka 1990 was disgusting.

Alonso isnt that unsporting, he's just a whingy baby/brat

its sad to see such a negative thread, but i guess its what we come to expect from certain members who even use their username to provoke negativity.

On topic, i'm surprised no-one voted Senna before me. What he did at Suzuka 1990 was disgusting.

No is seriously voting in this topic(and many people, including me, did not vote, as it is pointless)

Mario Andretti. What an awful awful man.

No, just kidding, I voted for Mario just to say how much I don't care about this poll.

All champions were in fact sporting, or else they would've gotten the championship taken away. Duh.

It's entirely up to you I guess and what you actually want to do on the forum. If you want to enjoy a debate about F1 and want people to take you seriously, then a username like 'FUschumi' is probably not the greatest idea, especially when you back up the username with posts like you have been doing. If the purpose of joining was to just slag off Schumi and Ferrari then I agree, you have picked a good username, though 'FUschumiarri' might have been better.

Yup, you are right. Thinking of Mafiarrari as I used quite often recently. What do you think?

But it is very hard to find someone not giving up cheating from 1994 until 2006 i.e. 13 years. What a record! :clap3:

Yup, you are right. Thinking of Mafiarrari as I used quite often recently. What do you think?

At a guess, I would say you don't really want to know what I think. It's a famous line from a film - you can't handle the truth. :lol:

At a guess, I would say you don't really want to know what I think. It's a famous line from a film - you can't handle the truth. :lol:

You are right again. I can't handle to truth of someone not giving up cheating from 1994 until 2006 i.e. a record of 13 years. Wow!

You are right again. I can't handle to truth of someone not giving up cheating from 1994 until 2006 i.e. a record of 13 years. Wow!

Hmmmm, an obsessive compulsive disorder to mention Michael's cheating at ever point, even if it doesn't, and believe me it nearly always doesn't, bear no relevance to the conversation in hand whatsoever.

For example, you asked me what ithought of the name Mafiarrari. I replied that you probably don't want to know what I think. To which you responded with your reply above. How is that in any way related to what I think of the name 'Mafiarrari' ? Now, I am not opposed to taking things off topic, in fact I am quite reknowned for it, but not normally in direct response to a question. Now if you had said 'You're right again, I don't want to know what you think. However, what do you think of Michael's cheating from 1994-2006?', that would be a more acceptable way to take a subject off topic.

I suspect that what you really wanted was a few people to reply with 'Mafiarrari what a great name, I wish I was so clever as to think up such an original and witty name'. It seems we don't always get what we want, in the real world.

Hmmmm, an obsessive compulsive disorder to mention Michael's cheating at ever point, even if it doesn't, and believe me it nearly always doesn't, bear no relevance to the conversation in hand whatsoever.

For example, you asked me what ithought of the name Mafiarrari. I replied that you probably don't want to know what I think. To which you responded with your reply above. How is that in any way related to what I think of the name 'Mafiarrari' ? Now, I am not opposed to taking things off topic, in fact I am quite reknowned for it, but not normally in direct response to a question. Now if you had said 'You're right again, I don't want to know what you think. However, what do you think of Michael's cheating from 1994-2006?', that would be a more acceptable way to take a subject off topic.

I suspect that what you really wanted was a few people to reply with 'Mafiarrari what a great name, I wish I was so clever as to think up such an original and witty name'. It seems we don't always get what we want, in the real world.

I :whiteflag:

It was a tough call between Schumi & Alonso! Maybe a multi optional poll would be best for this partiular 1 but the majority of votes went to Schumi including mine!

It was a tough call between Schumi & Alonso! Maybe a multi optional poll would be best for this partiular 1 but the majority of votes went to Schumi including mine!

But it is hard to find a F1 champion never giving up his cheating habit from 1994 untill 2006. We had an evil in F1 for the past 13 years.

Of course, in the real world Paul and I would have pulled your lungs out through your nose, by now.

Seriosuly, what did Schumi did to you? He ran over your d#ck or what?

140 posts and all you said was that you hate Schumi. Not exactly what I'd call communication skills.

Seriosuly, what did Schumi did to you? He ran over your d#ck or what?

Apparently although he backed up a dozen times, Michael couldn't find it. He settled for driving over his head.

Apparently although he backed up a dozen times, Michael couldn't find it. He settled for driving over his head.

That would have been even harder to find...