Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

My Political Views

Ben's thing sparked this:

Democratic government is non-existant.

"People" can never have the power cuz "people" can never agree.

The end.

EDIT: "Ben's thing" didn't come out right, but in the interest of creating more humor here, I'll let it stay...so someone, make a joke about it!

Im too tired to go into all this right now. However you mustn't forget that my attack was on governments, not on the general population, to do that would be far too. But look at it this way, is our beloved democracy a true one? No, reason; because the Government we put in power do not answer to us the people, they answer to themselves and this is shown in the iraq war, 2 million + people protested in central london against the Iraq war, and most of the country were absolutely against it but the government still entered our troops into a meaningless war. It wasnt about getting rid of Sadamn, as much as he was an evil tosser, the US put him there in the first place, and the Country was stable and the people were far far far happier than they are now!

I wouldn't go that "far" in saying they were that much happier....

Sorry Eric, it was quite pathetic but still to the point....

I would go as far as saying they were far happier, their country wasn't ripped to shreds, they had stability, their houses weren't all in ruins and there wasn't much crime at all. Yes Sadamn Hussein was evil and yes he did some unforgivable things but he held the country together.

Do you guys realise what will happen if Iran is invaded? Jingoism strikes again only this time america wouldnt just be fighting Iran, they would inevitaby be up against the whole gulf reigion! God help us if Iran is invaded thats all I can say!

What are your views on this? I have many more things I would like to add but firstly I would like to hear your opinion's.

My opinion is that if you were to utilize paragraph breaks, your posts would be easier to read. ;)

I would go as far as saying they were far happier, their country wasn't ripped to shreds, they had stability, their houses weren't all in ruins and there wasn't much crime at all. Yes Sadamn Hussein was evil and yes he did some unforgivable things but he held the country together.

Do you guys realise what will happen if Iran is invaded? Jingoism strikes again only this time america wouldnt just be fighting Iran, they would inevitaby be up against the whole gulf reigion! God help us if Iran is invaded thats all I can say!

I have a feeling Iran will be invaded before Bush retires.

Invading Iran will leave the next candidate(Obama or Clinton) a very difficult situation, if they end the war they will be known as cowards and terrorism will rise, if they continue they lose valuable life.... so the next candidate will be screwed either way and that way Bush's party gets to rule USA again when the next elections take place....

Your views?

:lol: @ the random-ness.

I like Canadian Oreo's better (hides from Super All-American Freaks)

But really, Canada does Oreo right!

Dammit, I don't think we get the Canadian oreos here.. <_<

I have a feeling Iran will be invaded before Bush retires.

Invading Iran will leave the next candidate(Obama or Clinton) a very difficult situation, if they end the war they will be known as cowards and terrorism will rise, if they continue they lose valuable life.... so the next candidate will be screwed either way and that way Bush's party gets to rule USA again when the next elections take place....

Your views?

There is no possible way Iran could get invaded before Bush leaves office. Iraq is basically already in the books as a bad idea and there is no support from the GOP or the Dems. Its also hard to call the election for the Dems already. For 1, Clinton is unelectable, pure and simple. And Obama seems like a fad that will die out in a couple of years. Plus the GOP have got a few decent candidates with real conservative values instead of this fake conservative new age Republican crap.

:We need to get rid of SUV's. They suck. Make 'em smaller. Why? Safety. I drive a VW Golf GTI and am surrounded on a highway by hugeass SUV's. I get into a car crash with one of those SUV's, I'm dead, SUV driver is fine. Point: small cars may not be a huge market in the US, YET, but I buy small because it saves me money on gas (and the price of the car too), and many people buy small to go green, but many people avoid small for the reason that it's not safe to drive around huge SUV's and 16-wheelers etc in a small car. You don't stand a chance.

The end.

Get a bigger car you cheapskate! :lol:

There is no possible way Iran could get invaded before Bush leaves office. Iraq is basically already in the books as a bad idea and there is no support from the GOP or the Dems. Its also hard to call the election for the Dems already. For 1, Clinton is unelectable, pure and simple. And Obama seems like a fad that will die out in a couple of years. Plus the GOP have got a few decent candidates with real conservative values instead of this fake conservative new age Republican crap.

To what i understand, Bush does not need any aproval as comander of defense to start the war, so it maybe a continuation of a bad idea but it will royally screw the next candidate whoever it is....

btw, who do you think will win? I thought the main election would be between these two...

Agreed that it would completely ruin the next pres' term if Iran was invaded, not to mention a number of other bad things.

I really am not sure who the front runners will be. For Dems it will probably be between Edwards and Obama and I see Edwards winning that one. The GOP has too many candidates to choose from right now so i can't even make a wild guess on that one.

Agreed that it would completely ruin the next pres' term if Iran was invaded, not to mention a number of other bad things.

I really am not sure who the front runners will be. For Dems it will probably be between Edwards and Obama and I see Edwards winning that one. The GOP has too many candidates to choose from right now so i can't even make a wild guess on that one.

Yeah managing foreign relations after Iran invaded will be a bitch...

Why not Hilary though(1st female president)?

From what I've seen and heard, the majority of people seem to have an unfavorable opinion of her, whether or not that opinion is warranted. This may be a better indication of how my state will go rather than the country as most of the liberals here would be considered more middle of the road in other places.

From what I've seen and heard, the majority of people seem to have an unfavorable opinion of her, whether or not that opinion is warranted. This may be a better indication of how my state will go rather than the country as most of the liberals here would be considered more middle of the road in other places.

In my state, it will obviously be Obama, but i realistically thought only Obama and Clinton are the main candidates, and i personally feel Clinton will win(half due to being a women)

:lol::lol:

Small cars are fun!

Yeah, they certainly can be. Unfortunately, I am at the stage in my life where I can't have a small car. Yes, I am too fat to fit.............noooooooo, it's because of the kids, honest! :lol:

In my state, it will obviously be Obama, but i realistically thought only Obama and Clinton are the main candidates, and i personally feel Clinton will win(half due to being a women)

Right now as I see it Obama, not a chance in hell, Edwards, please give me a break :wacko: Herr Hill, I hope she's nominated just to see her lose(remember she was prez once allready, Bill was just a figurehead)

Right now as I see it Obama, not a chance in hell, Edwards, please give me a break :wacko: Herr Hill, I hope she's nominated just to see her lose(remember she was prez once allready, Bill was just a figurehead)

Whos' left? and btw Herr Hill then technically got elected twice allready....

I hope Giuliani takes the whole thing, but as for me, I need to register first. I need to vote Bobby Jindal in for governor of Louisiana first.

Yeah, they certainly can be. Unfortunately, I am at the stage in my life where I can't have a small car. Yes, I am too fat to fit.............noooooooo, it's because of the kids, honest! :lol:

:lol::lol:

As for elections, my take: who gives a Sh#t at this point and time? The real stuff takes place in November...2008. Which is about 1 year 2 months from now.