Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

All Time Most Unsporting F.1 Team

:nono1:

You and FUschumi make a great pair. You hate Ferrari, he hates Michael, it can only be described as a match made in hell :P

They might be the same person....???

They could well be Brad :)

Living one life is hard enough for me, let alone two :lol:

FIARRARI OF COURSE!!!!

If it is the team I think you are referring to, you'll find it's spelt F-E-R-R-A-R-I. I don't normally correct spelling mistakes, you understand, but I'd hate to see you struggle when playing scrabble. A game I recommend you play, by the way, it is not blighted with the conspiracy theories of the real world.

:lol:Paul

Brilliant!

I am not sure which one was the most unsporting driver or team. But I already have two contestants for the "All Time Most Idiotic Thread"

Feel free to vote.

FIARRARI OF COURSE!!!!

What make you dislike Ferrari?

2001 launch control? 2003 tyre war? 2005 Indianapolis? 2006 mass damper? 2007 Stepney-gate? or etc...?

Brilliant!

I am not sure which one was the most unsporting driver or team. But I already have two contestants for the "All Time Most Idiotic Thread"

Feel free to vote.

:roll::laughing: Both will compete heavily for end winner :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant!

Feel free to vote.

:clap3:

Please make sure there are options for A, B and C, with C being both A & B!

If it is the team I think you are referring to, you'll find it's spelt F-E-R-R-A-R-I. I don't normally correct spelling mistakes, you understand, but I'd hate to see you struggle when playing scrabble. A game I recommend you play, by the way, it is not blighted with the conspiracy theories of the real world.

Feel free to vote.

What make you dislike Ferrari?

2001 launch control? 2003 tyre war? 2005 Indianapolis? 2006 mass damper? 2007 Stepney-gate? or etc...?

No, i would guess it's more likely to be; 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 World Champions. At the hands of Michael Schumacher of course.

No, i would guess it's more likely to be; 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 World Champions. At the hands of Michael Schumacher of course.

He/She seems to dislike Ferrari and not Schumi. It must be some actions from Ferrari that triggered him.

He/She seems to dislike Ferrari and not Schumi. It must be some actions from Ferrari that triggered him.

Yes Ferrari won the WCC all those years... Thats was Dribbler is saying

Gotta be Honda! They have 1 good season & f*ck it all up in the next! Lie the time Button went 2nd in the drivers championship in 2004 without winning then 1 season later, they get DQed for 3 races & Sato only got 1 point while Button got the other 25 or so! Last season, Button won a race & did OK while this season, 1 point is all they got so far! Wonder if Button will win 2 next season!

Whoever mods this forum sucks at his job.

Brillant................

Perhaps this is yours and Dribbler answer rather than cristiano84.

HUH??? Obviously it is our answer since we typed it and no cristaino84's....

Super Aguri. They have a part on their car called a chicken. The animal cruelty displayed by this team is horrendous. Please ban them. :rolleyes::wacko::blink:

cristaino84's + FUschumi = 1 person with a lot of time on his hands.

Oh and you (2?) forgot to put a poll here, that's just lazy.

cristaino84's + FUschumi = 1 person with a lot of time on his hands.

Oh and you (2?) forgot to put a poll here, that's just lazy.

Well, I don't know when school starts in the rest of the world, but I believe it's started around here, so if they suddenly disappear...

EDIT: 1000 posts! woooo!