Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Australian Tv Times

Well, looks like we're ****ed over again.

Qualifying is on at 4:15am, and the race is on at 2am. By my count thats a 6:15 and a 4:00 delay. I'm just going to download quali I think, screw watching it that delayed on ten with the stupid ad breaks they shove in.

Yeah man those viewing time really suck. Hey Goferrarigo, or anyone else, what site would you recommend for online viewing? Any free ones? I've only ever watched F1 on tv...

Yeah man those viewing time really suck. Hey Goferrarigo, or anyone else, what site would you recommend for online viewing? Any free ones? I've only ever watched F1 on tv...

Thou has a PM

Thats for the AFL and the Rugby Union isn't it.

clap, clap, clap channel 10 for your renewed commiment towards formula one as you's were bragging about at the start of the season.

If they had renewed commiment thet would show the race live should't they?

First we had to wait till after midnight before we got the chance to see the race because of Big Brother UP LATE earlier this year and that was bad but now channel 10 have sunk to new lows...

I wish Bernie knew how badly the Australian telecast was shown he may put it on a different channel...

Go and fu#k yourselves channel 10

Its a real joke now! If they don't want it, give it to someone else who will give an inkling of Sh#t!

My wish is for Foxtel to get the rights to show all sessions and the race live, whilst those people who are not in a position to have Foxtel, the normal crap that is dished up by Channel 10 will be fine for them.

Its a real joke now! If they don't want it, give it to someone else who will give an inkling of Sh#t!

Yep I agree, this is getting ridiculous.Why put it on at all if its going to be televised at those times?

Hate to say it but think its time to go to Foxtel F1 like all the other motorsports.

Channel 10 you suck!!!!

Yep I agree, this is getting ridiculous.Why put it on at all if its going to be televised at those times?

Hate to say it but think its time to go to Foxtel F1 like all the other motorsports.

Channel 10 you suck!!!!

We can only live in hope :prayhands:

Thou has a PM

Cheers!!

My wish is for Foxtel to get the rights to show all sessions and the race live, whilst those people who are not in a position to have Foxtel, the normal crap that is dished up by Channel 10 will be fine for them.

I share your dream Nathan.. -_-

Well, looks like we're ****ed over again.

Qualifying is on at 4:15am, and the race is on at 2am. By my count thats a 6:15 and a 4:00 delay. I'm just going to download quali I think, screw watching it that delayed on ten with the stupid ad breaks they shove in.

Are they always delayed? That sucks big time!

Are they always delayed? That sucks big time!

ALWAYS!!!! - the only GP that isn't delayed is (surprise, suprise) the Australian GP. But hey, I'm sure Channel 10 will eventually delay our own GP soon enough. They obviously don't give a toss about the Aussie F1 fans but then again we've been putting up with it forever so why would it ever change. Channel 10 and Bernie don't give a crap about Australian F1 fans so this is the way it will always be until Foxtel take it over - but Bernie wouldn't let that happen - God forbid he lose out on a few million dollars due to those that don't have Foxtel.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - MONEY (and Bernie) ....THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL :reddevile:

You can now add Channel 10 to that list as well.

:furious:

ALWAYS!!!! - the only GP that isn't delayed is (surprise, suprise) the Australian GP. But hey, I'm sure Channel 10 will eventually delay our own GP soon enough. They obviously don't give a toss about the Aussie F1 fans but then again we've been putting up with it forever so why would it ever change. Channel 10 and Bernie don't give a crap about Australian F1 fans so this is the way it will always be until Foxtel take it over - but Bernie wouldn't let that happen - God forbid he lose out on a few million dollars due to those that don't have Foxtel.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - MONEY (and Bernie) ....THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL :reddevile:

You can now add Channel 10 to that list as well.

:furious:

Thats total BullSh!t

Why am I so upset you may ask... WELL Im moving to Aus in the next few years & leaving SA which has live coverage of not only the races, but also the Quali and ALL practice sessions to Aus with races at 4am delayed is damn upsetting!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Something needs to be done!!!

Does anyone know when the channel 10 contract with formula one ends?

may I ask a question? was this Season's Monaco GP shown on Foxtel? Because I don't have Foxtel myself and I remember my former boss telling me that it was on live on the sunday night, I think he said it was on E! but i dont know if that is true? was that true? But I don't know if that was the race itself or something to do with the making of the Monaco Grand prix.

Thats total BullSh!t

Why am I so upset you may ask... WELL Im moving to Aus in the next few years & leaving SA which has live coverage of not only the races, but also the Quali and ALL practice sessions to Aus with races at 4am delayed is damn upsetting!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Something needs to be done!!!

In a year or two we might have live telecasts Wez, I'm hoping anyway. Where abouts in this great dry land are you looking at moving to? I think you might have mentioned it in a thread a couple of months ago but for the life of me I cannot remember!!

Foxtel - NOT YET FELLAS :o:lol:

You would sign up the minute you heard Fox got the deal!!!!

Does anyone know when the channel 10 contract with formula one ends?

may I ask a question? was this Season's Monaco GP shown on Foxtel? Because I don't have Foxtel myself and I remember my former boss telling me that it was on live on the sunday night, I think he said it was on E! but i dont know if that is true? was that true? But I don't know if that was the race itself or something to do with the making of the Monaco Grand prix.

No it wasn't on Fox V12, must have been a documentary on Monaco.

In a year or two we might have live telecasts Wez, I'm hoping anyway. Where abouts in this great dry land are you looking at moving to? I think you might have mentioned it in a thread a couple of months ago but for the life of me I cannot remember!!

You would sign up the minute you heard Fox got the deal!!!!

No it wasn't on Fox V12, must have been a documentary on Monaco.

thanks mate I just didn't know ay i just remember my old boss that he said that there is something about the Monaco GP on the channel E!

It must not have been the race then....thanks anyway

Here's another question.

As Australian fans watching F1 can we do anything to change this? Because I adore formula one but for me with those times on Sunday night I would have to get up and tape the race which is on at 2am now (because for me to watch it isn't worth it) considering that I have to get up at 5am and work a 9 hour shift.

In Europe Bernie wants to change how the Australian GP is to benefit the European fans is it so hard for him to to demand channel 10 to put the race on earlier?????

I am just getting sick of how we are treated in Australia now its a dead set joke.

The ONLY good thing channel 10 has done is put Murray Walker to commemtate for the Australian Grand Prix.

And i remember Murray saying in the washup after the Australian GP just how well channel 10 do when they show the Australian GP telecasts, I wonder if Murray's View would change if he had to watch every other grand prix after midnight??????

Usually the race delays aren't too bad (most of the time they start around 10pm-12), but this one is just rooted because of the frigen rugby world cup.

I think usuaully the US GP is the only one on this late/early.

Could someone pretty please send me the link to watch it over the net?

Usually the race delays aren't too bad (most of the time they start around 10pm-12), but this one is just rooted because of the frigen rugby world cup.

Yeah welcome mate to the forum, you are right about the World cup and about The USGP and Canada and the Brazilian Gp but at least they are live so you really cant do anything about it ay.

But mate its just happened too many times and now I have just had enough mate.

I started watching F1 back in 2000 with Channel 9 and they wern't too different.

we may have to start a new webstie called www.f1fansvchannel10.com or something like that.There was once a website called www.Formulaonefansvchannelnine.com and now I believe has come the time to do the same thing to channel 10!!!

I too would appreciate some information toward watching the telecast online.

On the first point however, I can understand the Rugby as the priority. When I have an issue with the telecast is when it follow up half an hour to an hour after its intended viewing time. As I stated earlier, if they don't want it, let it go.

Personally I'd rather gouge my own eyes out with a safety pin than watch Rugby, so I find particually annoying when the F1s are screwed around because of it.

Please tell me this crap will be over by Spa? Please.

Yeah welcome mate to the forum, you are right about the World cup and about The USGP and Canada and the Brazilian Gp but at least they are live so you really cant do anything about it ay.

But mate its just happened too many times and now I have just had enough mate.

I started watching F1 back in 2000 with Channel 9 and they wern't too different.

we may have to start a new webstie called www.f1fansvchannel10.com or something like that.There was once a website called www.Formulaonefansvchannelnine.com and now I believe has come the time to do the same thing to channel 10!!!

The two links don't work