Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

R$ to Renault (well mabe)

if this is tru then my thorts on webber going to renault in 1005 ahve been dashed. but that leaves the door open for both Webber and Button to walk on in to williams. then we will relly get to see webber kick buttons a##.

remember when he was going to toyota?   :roll:

yea but so was DC and that never (is not) going to happen

Ralf Schumacher will never drive for Renault. Renault will, in a bid to mould their world championship winning team of 2005, sign Mark Webber to drive alongside Fernando Alonso.

The Toyota seats are going to be very interesting – David Coulthard and Ralf Schumacher are going to be likely contenders, although I feel that the latter is more likely to stay at Williams and that he is only making threats so as to get more money off Frank. I think DC is quite likely to be at Toyota next year although I think he will also look to BAR, Sauber and maybe Jaguar, but only a last ditched attempt to stay in F1 – he would certainly not place Jaguar at the top of his list.

well wili webber's daying it's a "mere formality" now. hmmm.. what to say to that? coming from a guy that has earnt both the schuey's hundred's of mill's of $, he probably knows a thing or 2 about playing the game.

the guy's not under oath or anything so one has to be sceptical..

unless jag flops & flavio convinces webber renault's the ticket, i can't see why they'd even change their line-up.

It's not gonna happen. Weber is just trying to milk more $$$ from Toyota or Williams. Ralf will probably go to Toyota or tricycling, where he belongs :lol: Renault will be MW and FA next year, I can almost guarantee that. Just makes who gets the Williams drives more interesting.

shaun

Almost as soon as RS made the claim about Renaults interest, Flavio came out with a firm denial. Claims and counter-claims in F1 do not mean much, I personally believe Flavio on this one. RS in a Renault, Pifft.

RS should be a test driver IMO.

He shouldn't even be in F1!!!!!

shaun

ralf's only there because he has a german manufacturer backing him... :P

haha looks like alot of support for him on the forum hahaha

he is a shocker. give webber his seat!!

ralf's only there because he has a german manufacturer backing him... :P

I hear that!!! :lol:

shaun

I agree with you that Ralf Schumacher will not be at Renault in 2005 and that Webber will be but I doubt that Renault will be the best car by then.

i have a little susption that the 05 car for renault will be not as fast as the 04 car. this is because Mike Gascoine will have nonthing to do with the 05 car wile he was there the hole way for the 04 car

i have a little susption that the 05 car for renault will be not as fast as the 04 car. this is because Mike Gascoine will have nonthing to do with the 05 car wile he was there the hole way for the 04 car

Good point there. '05 will be when we'll see how good this Bell guy is and how much of an influence Gascoyne really was.

shaun

... an influence ...

Exactly "an influence" no one man designs a car, so teams that have a better structure cope better than those that don't, I believe Renault may be one of the better ones.

Loads of people talk of Mike Gascoyne’s departure hurting Renault and that he was some kind of Messiah. Gascoyne had a very positive influence on Renault but he was just one man out of a team of people. Further more, Renault has a good driver pairing and team boss – they are certain to do well. The fact that Renault haven’t gotten worse and in fact have improved from last year shows that Gascoyne’s departure did not hurt the team that badly and that they are quite able to cope without him.

Loads of people talk of Mike Gascoyne’s departure hurting Renault and that he was some kind of Messiah.  Gascoyne had a very positive influence on Renault but he was just one man out of a team of people.  Further more, Renault has a good driver pairing and team boss – they are certain to do well.  The fact that Renault haven’t gotten worse and in fact have improved from last year shows that Gascoyne’s departure did not hurt the team that badly and that they are quite able to cope without him.

ok the car was finshed when Gascoyne left. and also Gascoyne made Jordan and now look at them there a bunch of nobodys