Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUschumi

Webber Empathises With Alonso And Hamilton.

Webber empathises with Alonso and Hamilton

Mark Webber, the Red Bull Racing driver, has declared to ITV that he he can empathise with Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton during the difficult time that their team is facing. The Aussie also said that it would be a shame for F1 if the actions of a few individuals would cost McLaren and the fans the chance of an exciting World Championship battle.

Webber said to ITV: "I think you would definitely go to sleep at night having in the back of your mind that you have enough things in this game that you can't control, let alone having that to bear. As a driver it would be very, very frustrating to have this cloud over you.

"If you were in those poor guys (Alonso and Hamilton) shoes, to potentially lose a lot of their results. They know what they have achieved this year, that's still in their guts, but in terms of the results being taken away from them would be very, very tough.

"It's not a five minute job what McLaren has done this year, there is a lot of hard work and toil gone in to it irrespective of what information they may have had from other teams. They have still done a more consistent job than anyone else in the pitlane this year.

"Okay it's hard to draw the line on what information they have had to be able to do that, but that we may never know."

About the championship battle, Webber said: "Unfortunately there is a lot of off-track stuff in this business that does effect on-track stuff and that is where this line is now going to be drawn; behind them or in front of them and I think obviously for the case to re-heard in front of a few more people in Paris is not in McLaren's favour.

"It's getting smelly and it's disappointing that potentially two or three guys could screw the whole thing because it is down to those guys with low morals, who are not trustworthy and not respectful of the guys they have worked with, and they have stuffed the whole thing."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally agree. I believe at this moment, only Max Mosley and Jean Todt are able to stop this. Since Max granted Ferrari to go to the Court of Appeal, I don't think he is standing at the spectators' side. Everything is down to Max and Jean hands now.

Webber and Alonso, sitting in the tree...kissing

:wub: I'll watch on.

As it is with ITV it will interesting if they show this tomorrow.

they are on a tree.....

quite high yes, they're also checking if anyones watching...needless to say, there's a tiny camera zoomed up on them, showing clear resolution...........and the whole world is watching...

FUschumi you are the best guy in this forum!!!!!!!!!!

r u guys dating or something???

I think since the mood is soo romantic, even they want to start kissing and secretly wishes the whole world will see it....

Webber and Alonso kissing? :eusa_think:

Murray got them to dress in short skirts.

Webber must have borrowed DC's kilt...

Far more interesting than the ongoing saga that rumbles on at the moment.

I think he/she agrees with me regarding Mark's comment. Not about all those irrelevant tree, .... blar blar blar....... type of nonsense. :lol: