Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

"i Outbraked Massa And Alonso"

DID YOU ARSE YOU CHEATING LYING CHICANE CUTTING UP YOUR OWN BUM EXCUSE FOR A RACE DRIVER. Christ, even Schumi wasn't THIS far up his own bum...

DID YOU ARSE YOU CHEATING LYING CHICANE CUTTING UP YOUR OWN BUM EXCUSE FOR A RACE DRIVER. Christ, even Schumi wasn't THIS far up his own bum...

To be fair, had felipe not clipped him he would probably have challenged Nando for the corner - Dont forget the guy is still a kid and a rookie at that so he should be forgiven for making childish comments.

Cut the guy some slack, others view such comments as a breath of fresh air.

A kid? He's 22. A rookie?Another excuse. I wonder how your post would change if those comments were made by any other driver...

To be fair, had felipe not clipped him he would probably have challenged Nando for the corner - Dont forget the guy is still a kid and a rookie at that so he should be forgiven for making childish comments.

Yeah, you forgive the "kid" for everything :naughty:

Having said this the truth is that he did it very well and he jumped the chicane because he had no option.

Massa did Hamilton a favour by tapping him and pointing his car back in the right direction, otherwise he would have just gone straight on and be forced to cut the chicane.

And as for his overtaking of Raikkonen, he flat spotted his tires and in the the process couldn't keep up with Alonso.

So two mistakes from Hamilton at the Italian grand prix. Oh well, he is a rookie afterall.

You were obviously watching a different race to the rest of us.

It would be very difficult for him to pass FA in the second corner, even if FM wouldnt touched LH.

I agree he outbraked both of them, but he had no space left to challange FA without touching eachother.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Hamilton had a go and made it stick. So what if he mentioned it afterwards? Alonso was mighty but Massa couldn't make his move stick and Kimi was outfumbled.

Hamilton is one of the only things making F1 exciting. Stop all your bitching and remember that.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Hamilton had a go and made it stick. So what if he mentioned it afterwards? Alonso was mighty but Massa couldn't make his move stick and Kimi was outfumbled.

Hamilton is one of the only things making F1 exciting. Stop all your bitching and remember that.

Yeah..with Lewis we are going to have another big guy in F.1 in the future (like Michael)...but someone may prefer to cancel all his results and ban him to make Jean Todt happy

Yeah..with Lewis we are going to have another big guy in F.1 in the future (like Michael)...but someone may prefer to cancel all his results and ban him to make Jean Todt happy

Let's see on Thursday. I doubt that the drivers will lose points.

Let's hope so...I would like to get back talking about sport, that is what really matters. But I'm so sad..we have had the best championship in years this season and it is a shame that 2007 will be remembered as "the year of the spy story" instead...

To be honest even last year the beautiful Schumacher-Alonso fight for the title was tainted by FIArrari's tactics (Mass Damper unbelievable ban, Alonso's punishment at Monza for having done nothing)...but in the end the people now just remind of a fight btw two great champions so let's hope it will be the same again...

Massa did Hamilton a favour by tapping him and pointing his car back in the right direction, otherwise he would have just gone straight

Lewis should be punished with an stop and go for overtaking Massa.

Despite some thinking I'm a completely biased McLaren fan I couldn't agree any more with you on this subject...Lewis move on Massa wasn't really fair expecially since he deliberately cut the chicane gaining a fair advantage over Felipe

Despite some thinking I'm a completely biased McLaren fan I couldn't agree any more with you on this subject...Lewis move on Massa wasn't really fair expecially since he deliberately cut the chicane gaining a fair advantage over Felipe

Are you blind or dont you get live coverage - Felipe clipped Lewis' rear wheel forcing him to cut the corner. The incident was investigated by the stewards almost immediately and it was very clear what heppened.

Are you blind or dont you get live coverage - Felipe clipped Lewis' rear wheel forcing him to cut the corner. The incident was investigated by the stewards almost immediately and it was very clear what heppened.

Was the incident investigated? I didn't know that! I was watching it from the behind at the end of the straight line anyway I might be wrong mate take it easy cause Lewis is also my favourite driver so I'm certainly not biased or anything else, I just showed my opinion...

Was the incident investigated? I didn't know that! I was watching it from the behind at the end of the straight line anyway I might be wrong mate take it easy cause Lewis is also my favourite driver so I'm certainly not biased or anything else, I just showed my opinion...

Yes, the incident was investigated, almost immediately as Fed Up said, and yes he was clipped by Massa.

i agree. At first i thought too that LH should get stop & go penalty but after the replay it is visible that LH would make it to the corner if Massa wouldnt touch it.

It was a clean move from LH side.

Talking of stewards investigations why did Raikkonen not get investigated for being a meter and a half in front of his slot? His front tyres were over the white line you could clearly see it briefly on the onboard of his car. Surely this isnt allowed?

Yes, the incident was investigated, almost immediately as Fed Up said, and yes he was clipped by Massa.

Any Youtube videos of this move???

Talking of stewards investigations why did Raikkonen not get investigated for being a meter and a half in front of his slot? His front tyres were over the white line you could clearly see it briefly on the onboard of his car. Surely this isnt allowed?

I would have thought BMW would have lodged a protest as he overtook Nick at start.

Agree.

Let's see on Thursday. I doubt that the drivers will lose points.

Agree again.

Let's hope so...I would like to get back talking about sport, that is what really matters. But I'm so sad..we have had the best championship in years this season and it is a shame that 2007 will be remembered as "the year of the spy story" instead...

It is indeed a great shame, I think 2007 will also be remembered as the arrival of Lewis as well though, especially if he does end up losing his points.

I don't know about other people, but I just don't remember it like that. As a Schumi fan I remember the comeback and I remember some decent races and that drive in Brazil. I would expect Alonso fans to remember a great start to the campaign and the resisting of all sorts of pressure to win and some good drives along the way too. I remember it as a year with an exciting championship tussle, even if not too many of the races were outright exciting.

That is how I remember it, except as a Kimi fan - so all I remember is disappointment in him really. Schumacher's drive in Brazil was certainly one of the best of the year, along with Button's drive.

Agree.

Well I didn't see if he was or not, but if he was he should of been given a punishment, since there was no punishment it's likely that he wasn't - no doubt someone will probably make a thread claiming it is further proof of FIA Ferrari bias...

FM clipped his BACK wheel, indicating that he already had his nose in the chicane anyway!!!! Lewis is a self confident little d#ck to be saying crap like this in the PC with FA there, no wonder he doesn't like him (despite their "making up" it's still blatently obvious)