Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

"i Outbraked Massa And Alonso"

FM clipped his BACK wheel, indicating that he already had his nose in the chicane anyway!!!! Lewis is a self confident little d#ck to be saying crap like this in the PC with FA there, no wonder he doesn't like him (despite their "making up" it's still blatently obvious)

Rubbish!

It was a racing incident. Lewis had the corner, but was unfortunately clipped by felipe - The issue and the title of this thread is whether he outbraked nando & Felipe and he did - Whether he should brag about it is another matter.

Rubbish!

It was a racing incident. Lewis had the corner, but was unfortunately clipped by felipe - The issue and the title of this thread is whether he outbraked nando & Felipe and he did - Whether he should brag about it is another matter.

I must agree, it was unavoidable - well ok it was avoidable but by a lesser driver as technically Lewis caused it (but it wasn't his fault) through being a true racer and doing what he should of. In other words, like you say, it was a racing incident.

Massa could of defended a bit better, but credit to him he attacked Lewis in the next few corners and was very aggressive.

FM clipped his BACK wheel, indicating that he already had his nose in the chicane anyway!!!! Lewis is a self confident little d#ck to be saying crap like this in the PC with FA there, no wonder he doesn't like him (despite their "making up" it's still blatently obvious)

agree lol rainmaster naerly half youre post are like this

Rubbish!

Find a video and post a link...

then you can look at the particular seconds and discuss it rather than from remembering the incident...

I am not saying your wrong but it would be better if everyone say the incident again instead of recalling it from their memory

Find a video and post a link...

then you can look at the particular seconds and discuss it rather than from remembering the incident...

I am not saying your wrong but it would be better if everyone say the incident again instead of recalling it from their memory

:lol:

Why dont you find a video and post a link - I dont have anything to prove as I have already seen the incident and am comfortbale with what I saw.

If I have the time next race I'll record the whole race and post a link for you so that you dont miss anything.

:rolleyes:

Why dont you find a video and post a link - I dont have anything to prove as I have already seen the incident and am comfortbale with what I saw.

If I have the time next race I'll record the whole race and post a link for you so that you dont miss anything.

You (and I) might be comfortable with it but others aren't so posting a link isn't a bad idea, if nobody provides any actual evidence for clarity then we'll never get anywhere. We'll just be repeating our point of view and other posters repeating their point of view, pointless since we're on a forum.

Unfortunately I already tried searching Youtube for a link, but couldn't find one, others can try other sites perhaps or maybe my searching skills are poor.

Thanks, better than anything i could find. i suppose it's difficult to see much from a photograph, and people could interpret that in any way really.

But i think that photo 2 shows LH clearly ahead, so for me it's still a racing incident.

EDIT: looking at photo 3 it's a good job he didn't pass Alonso or im sure he would have got a stop go

I tried looking and could not find one...

When your trying to have a fair discussion you should present it with proof, otherwise we are all are just giving our views on the topic and we can't come to any conclusion...

As that guy said " without data we are just another guy with an opinon"

So thus i was asking if you had seen any clip online...

I have Hammy's overtaking of Kimis on my laptop but not the race start....

When your trying to have a fair discussion you should present it with proof, otherwise we are all are just giving our views on the topic and we can't come to any conclusion...

You make a good point, but in the main the accusation has been levelled at Lewis without proof being proffered. Whilst I accept that it is best to provide proof to back an issue, surely those that make the accusation should provide the proof in the first place.

I remember the incident because I was worried that he would have to cede a place to Felipe or incur a penalty. The stewards immediately noted that car No2 had missed the chicane and replays followed to establish Lewis' guilt or innocence. I accept Lewis was very aggressive with Felipe and I was hoping that his retirement was not as a result of the tussle as Felipe is one of my favourites - When all is said and done most accept that it was a racing incident pure and simple.

You make a good point, but in the main the accusation has been levelled at Lewis without proof being proffered. Whilst I accept that it is best to provide proof to back an issue, surely those that make the accusation should provide the proof in the first place.

I remember the incident because I was worried that he would have to cede a place to Felipe or incur a penalty. The stewards immediately noted that car No2 had missed the chicane and replays followed to establish Lewis' guilt or innocence. I accept Lewis was very aggressive with Felipe and I was hoping that his retirement was not as a result of the tussle as Felipe is one of my favourites - When all is said and done most accept that it was a racing incident pure and simple.

As i said earlier, i am not saying your wrong or hes wrong, all i am saying is that if we had a video(which i am surprised as there are no videos of Monza at all(except for kimis crash)) whoever you are arguing with it will be far easier to argue than saying he was pointing to the chicane and then you say he was not etc....

To be honest i got up a little late for the race and started watching from the SC onwards, thus i did not see the incident so i can't comment on it, but with a video everyone can...

The problem at the moment is that the clips seem to be getting removed pretty quick off youtube, so it's difficult to obtain any hard evidence.

Lewis should be punished with an stop and go for overtaking Massa.

Indeed. We wouldn't want any overtaking going on to rain on our parade.

Have you people all lost your minds??!! So much b!tching about a ballsy bit of overtaking! Have we gone so long without real racing that everyone has forgotten what it looks like? Monza was a reminder of what big balled men do with fast machines on a race track.

Have you people all lost your minds??!! So much b!tching about a ballsy bit of overtaking! Have we gone so long without real racing that everyone has forgotten what it looks like? Monza was a reminder of what big balled men do with fast machines on a race track.

I agree Hamilton did nothing wrong except race his car. If anybody can't tolerate driving like that I suggest you watch timed rally racing.

I never heard or saw the remark Hamilton was supposed to have made, but this guy is serious. His run at FM at the start if anything should be looked at though. He damned near forced FM into the grass. To me that was worse then the first corner. I didn't like that much, but that is just me.

I agree Hamilton did nothing wrong except race his car. If anybody can't tolerate driving like that I suggest you watch timed rally racing.

I never heard or saw the remark Hamilton was supposed to have made, but this guy is serious. His run at FM at the start if anything should be looked at though. He damned near forced FM into the grass. To me that was worse then the first corner. I didn't like that much, but that is just me.

I hear you but I don't mind that. I didn't mind it when MS chopped my boy Mika and I don't mind Hammy doing it now. As Mikey would say, Hammy was merely getting to the racing line (and the clean side of the track) as fast as he could. If anything should be looked at, it was Hammy's aggressive defending on lap 1 that bordered on blocking.

I must say Lewis starts are nothing short of awesome, Lewis was beaten into turn one by Massa but still found a way past on the outside of turn one. Great driving indeed.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Hamilton had a go and made it stick. So what if he mentioned it afterwards? Alonso was mighty but Massa couldn't make his move stick and Kimi was outfumbled.

Hamilton is one of the only things making F1 exciting. Stop all your bitching and remember that.

Spot on Steve.

Oh come on, it was a great display of racing something we don't see all too often.

I agree - We saw some great overtaking all the way through the field in Monza.

I hear you but I don't mind that. I didn't mind it when MS chopped my boy Mika and I don't mind Hammy doing it now. As Mikey would say, Hammy was merely getting to the racing line (and the clean side of the track) as fast as he could. If anything should be looked at, it was Hammy's aggressive defending on lap 1 that bordered on blocking.

I'm with you Mike, I thought Lewis was going to have more trouble with the amount of line changes he was making in order to keep Massa behind, than the cutting of the first chicane. It's a wonder that Ferrari didn't lodge a complaint to Charlie Whiting over the blocking done by Lewis through the Variante della roggia chicane and the first lesmo.

That too.

Yes Mike, I see some guys blindly attacking Lewis, But I am not bothered, All I am doing is imagining the look on other drivers' fans face when their favourite driver gets beaten by a rookie. But Lewis has nothing much to loose. People say how lucky Lewis is to drive the fastest car on the grid, but there were drivers in the past who had the fastest cars on the grid but didnt even finish runners up, or even below third sometimes. Some are just jealous of the fact that this guy has shot beyond their expectations and it is a nightmare that their favourite driver is going to be beaten by a rookie.

Keep chanting.

(off topic, Mike! Dont you think Fedup needs a special recognition ceremony in the church on coming sunday for his works? :eusa_think: )

The problem at the moment is that the clips seem to be getting removed pretty quick off youtube, so it's difficult to obtain any hard evidence.

Maybe the FIA will try and blame Mclaren for that too.