Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

"i Outbraked Massa And Alonso"

Maybe the FIA will try and blame Mclaren for that too.

:clap3:

You know, Steve, I reckon if you start a rumour saying that, then it will become 'fact' before too long!

Hamilton is one of the only things making F1 exciting. Stop all your bitching and remember that.

Aloson is the other thing that makes F1 exciting. Well, ok, the pitbabes make it exciting too.

I hear you but I don't mind that. I didn't mind it when MS chopped my boy Mika and I don't mind Hammy doing it now. As Mikey would say, Hammy was merely getting to the racing line (and the clean side of the track) as fast as he could. If anything should be looked at, it was Hammy's aggressive defending on lap 1 that bordered on blocking.

I agree, lewis' blocking seemed a bit excessive, but I suppose Massa is the best to judge, and I don't think he's said anything.

I agree, lewis' blocking seemed a bit excessive, but I suppose Massa is the best to judge, and I don't think he's said anything.

Whats He got to say, He would retire never the less, so it would have made no difference. Plus he would, i imagine, be quite sad that he had lost his chance for the WDC due to the failure....

(off topic, Mike! Dont you think Fedup needs a special recognition ceremony in the church on coming sunday for his works? :eusa_think: )

Fed Up is a roaming evangelical in the Church of Hamilton. He has Our Blessings. Amen.

indeed :thbup:

Edit: i was mentioning goferrarigo's post. you're fast as a puma!

ok that last comment sucked.

Whats He got to say, He would retire never the less, so it would have made no difference. Plus he would, i imagine, be quite sad that he had lost his chance for the WDC due to the failure....

Good point! your prob right...

Fed Up is a roaming evangelical in the Church of Hamilton. He has Our Blessings. Amen.

Amen! cling cling!

(I imagine Fed up holding a stick and standing top of a hill with many Alonso's supporters gathered below)

The point of this thread is not to highlight the supposed outbraking, but to highlight just HOW ambiguous the incident was, and for Hamilton to be so up his own bum and say in the press conference that he outbraked Alonso too when he clearly only did Massa is possibly THE most arrogant thing I have heard an F1 driver say in recent times.

What

A

d#ck

The point of this thread is not to highlight the supposed outbraking, but to highlight just HOW ambiguous the incident was, and for Hamilton to be so up his own bum and say in the press conference that he outbraked Alonso too when he clearly only did Massa is possibly THE most arrogant thing I have heard an F1 driver say in recent times.

What

A

d#ck

I see!

What

A

d#ck

I dont normally make personal attacks, but I must say you are a prize fool!

You've come from nowhere and written nothing short of utter drivel - Why dont you crawl back under the stone that you have hiding all this time.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

:angry:

Because I'm annoyed at all the Hamilton love EVERY SINGLE TIME I WATCH ITV COVERAGE/READ ANYTHING ABOUT F1/LOOK AT ABBEY NATIONAL, yes he may be good but he's only as good as SO many others would be if they were in his position. He just doesn't seem a very nice person, we've established he's not a team player (see when he ignored Ron) and now we have established that, after a mere 3/4 of a season, he has possibly the biggest head in F1. I would loved to have seen him go through the ranks of lower teams, let him struggle in a bad car for once in his life, without having the silver spoon feeding him all the amazing teams just because at NINE YEARS OLD he was a big head and went mouthing off to Ron Dennis about how amazing he is so he gave him sponsorship. Every single championship he's ever been in, he's been in the best car in the championship. There are so many drivers who could do the same. Put him in a SA and see how he compares with Ant, I'd like to see that.

In short: Lewis Hamilton has an inflated ego and he is more arrogant than king Schumacher ever was.

haha, nah I'm going to stop there :) The church will see in time!!

He seems to be affected by a sort of "Hamilton"sindrome...I can understand him anyway since I'm in no better position coming to Ferrari and the FIA :lol:

Anyway even for an Hamilton fan like me it sounds disturbing to read "Hamilton's team" instead of "McLaren" in some websites...

haha, nah I'm going to stop there :) The church will see in time!!

When the Church looks over at the Renault pit wall, It sees a forlorn Piquet Jr warming a swivel chair. It's nice to see that while his racecraft is atrophying, at least his arse is getting proper exercise.

When the Church looks over at the Renault pit wall, It sees a forlorn Piquet Jr warming a swivel chair. It's nice to see that while his racecraft is atrophying, at least his arse is getting proper exercise.

Amen.

What

A

d#ck

And you support Nelson Piquet Junior :eusa_think:

haha, I had to laugh at that autumn :D

Piquet Jr only speaks the truth, not his fault hammie fans can't take it ;)

And I can't believe McLaren are being referred to as Hamiltons team.... god...

Because I'm annoyed at all the Hamilton love EVERY SINGLE TIME I WATCH ITV COVERAGE/READ ANYTHING ABOUT F1/LOOK AT ABBEY NATIONAL,

Just how many times do you really find yourself 'looking at Abbey National' and get annoyed? What annoys me is the inexplicable plethora of Mclaren related threads that plague our once clean Forum like an annoying batallion of puss ridden sores.

That, and people using capital letters TO MAKE THEIR POINT.

And you support Nelson Piquet Junior :eusa_think:

:lol: Indeed!!

haha, I had to laugh at that autumn :D

Good that you don't take anything I say too seriously! ^_^