Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

"i Outbraked Massa And Alonso"

Just how many times do you really find yourself 'looking at Abbey National' and get annoyed? What annoys me is the inexplicable plethora of Mclaren related threads that plague our once clean Forum like an annoying batallion of puss ridden sores.

:lol: I am now getting images of someone throwing a fit everytime they walk past an abbey national bank...

That, and people using capital letters TO MAKE THEIR POINT.

I AGREE!

(sorry)

Lets face it! None of you are Alonso nor Massa, lick arses, you're all just Hamilton haters! I don't believe the fact that he said he outbraked Massa! Massa could'nt do anything but tip Hamilton on the arse & force him to cut the chicane!

I don't believe the fact that he said he outbraked Massa! Massa could'nt do anything but tip Hamilton on the arse & force him to cut the chicane!

I wonder what Grand Prix you were watching.....?

Is it a crime to not be a Hamilton fan?

Becareful. Do not wait for an answer, you are not a Hamilton fan and they will know that.

You're in serious risk!

Chill out mate.... Welcome to the forums... due to the spying the forum is becoming a bit cooky...

Anyways it is just a joke on "the church of Hamilton" so take no offense and enjoy your stay....

Yes. The police will be visiting you shortly.

Becareful. Do not wait for an answer, you are not a Hamilton fan and they will know that.

You're in serious risk!

You face eternal damnation and hellfire! Repent!

Chill out mate.... Welcome to the forums... due to the spying the forum is becoming a bit cooky...

Anyways it is just a joke on "the church of Hamilton" so take no offense and enjoy your stay....

Anyone joking about the First Church of Hamilton will be excommunicated and forced to spend eternity with Max Mosley in a VW bug.

Magny-Cours :huh: ?

Either you're totally clueless or I missed what was being discussed. I'll just assume I missed something.

Anyone joking about the First Church of Hamilton will be excommunicated and forced to spend eternity with Max Mosley in a VW bug.

Nah...

Spend the day with Max and night with Todt!

My personal view on situation is that Alonso breaked early to let Hamilton pass Massa. Mass had no other choice than to break when Alonso did. If you guys checked yesterday qualify then Massa outbreaked Hamilton there :P After that Hamilton lost concepts a bit seemed.