Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

This Means Absolutely Nothing, But...

JV Third In First NASCAR Test Days

Means nothing. It's Talladega in the draft, so it means nothing. But still. The stupid people who don't like "furriners" will get all p**sy.

And now for a completely prejudice conversation, but all in good humor, I LOVE THEM GOOD OL' BOYS, I SWEARZ I DO!

Bubba: Hey Earl, gimme one of them there Budweisers!

Earl Lee: NO BUBBA WE GOTTA HIDE 'EM. THE FURRINERS IS ATTACKIN, BUBBA! HIDE THA BEER!

Bubba: WHAT IN THE NAME OF SWEET BABY JAYSUS IS GOIN AWN?

Earl Lee: JACK VILLANOVA IS THIRD IN THEM THERE NASCARS AND I RECKON HE DON'T BELONG HERE. HE'S AN ALIEN!

Yep. This'll get interesting.

I was interested to see what Montoya would do in NASCAR. I am following JV with a passion. The Son of Gilles will blow the doors off 'em. Period.

JV Third In First NASCAR Test Days

Means nothing. It's Talladega in the draft, so it means nothing. But still. The stupid people who don't like "furriners" will get all p**sy.

And now for a completely prejudice conversation, but all in good humor, I LOVE THEM GOOD OL' BOYS, I SWEARZ I DO!

Bubba: Hey Earl, gimme one of them there Budweisers!

Earl Lee: NO BUBBA WE GOTTA HIDE 'EM. THE FURRINERS IS ATTACKIN, BUBBA! HIDE THA BEER!

Bubba: WHAT IN THE NAME OF SWEET BABY JAYSUS IS GOIN AWN?

Earl Lee: JACK VILLANOVA IS THIRD IN THEM THERE NASCARS AND I RECKON HE DON'T BELONG HERE. HE'S AN ALIEN!

Yep. This'll get interesting.

ERIC! typical ERIC! :clap3: